Do you find NT girls confusing

Page 2 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2015, 8:57 pm

Yes. I often don't talk to neurotypical girls for long periods of time, but I observe from afar and I am simply puzzled by their complicated body language and facial expressions.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 2:59 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Another time, also when I was 21, this girl literally followed me home from work so she could have sex with me. After our second encounter, she just stopped being interested in me.

This is life, unfortunately.

Sounds like she might have had some mental/emotional issues, and maybe a strong desire for sex. ;)

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 5:17 am

SilverStar wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Another time, also when I was 21, this girl literally followed me home from work so she could have sex with me. After our second encounter, she just stopped being interested in me.

This is life, unfortunately.

Sounds like she might have had some mental/emotional issues, and maybe a strong desire for sex. ;)

It could have been that she liked the size of his hands, right Mr. K? Maybe they're not as small as you think. Or is it the nose? Someone said that only goes for elephants, though. Maybe it is the feet. Do you have big feet, Mr. K?

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 8:54 am

I have small hands--and a regular-sized nose. I wear a size 7 1/2 shoe.

Anatomy wise, I don't stand out. However, I compensate in other ways.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 9:11 am

I often find that NT teenage girls seem to be superficial and bizarre, and I can never understand why they act that way.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 9:33 am

It's because many of them are STILL KIDS.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 9:42 am

^I'm still a kid and I don't act like that, so I guess it has to do with maturity?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 10:45 am

Probably. Maybe they're more "kid" than they're supposed to be.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 10:51 am

Yes, they often act like goats [pun!]