Having plans changed
Going to new places
Not wearing comfortable clothes
Being around too many people at once

Rose2016
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 May 2016, 3:49 am

Other people getting special treatment because of who their friends are!!

Dawn Crow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 May 2016, 5:01 pm

I dislike people saying I'm intelligent.

I have no idea what intelligence is, nor do I particularly care. Defining intelligence has some utility, but outside of that it's just another part of the social hierarchy game.

Zizu58
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2016, 7:52 pm

Hearing people talk in the third person irritates the hell out of me , thankfully it's something I only come across once or twice a year .......now we have some guy in here who suddenly decides that it may look cool if he TYPES , yes WRITES in the third person ! !! !! !

Aggghhhh ! !! !!

Thankfully it is no longer an issue as I found the way of IGNORING the aforementioned person.

SeattleCrochetWoman
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 May 2016, 10:06 pm

Being asked about something at work that I don't know the complete answer to. Being asked about anything I don't know as much as I should about.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2016, 2:45 pm

When people on the street/sidewalk stop and take all the space to chat, you have to say "pardon me" and no one says sorry. Some have two carriages talking and keeping everyone fron passing. People bumping into you because busy watching their phones and it's nearly like you should look down. These can properly lick my bum. That's basic lack of respect. Sorry for the rant...

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.