Page 8 of 10 [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 8:31 am

Quote:
I'm guessing it's alot better than a "male" appearance? Based on a variety of things you've said, it sounds like that's probably the case.

Yes it IS better than a 'male appearance'! !! Honestly I can say about it is that I can identify with women a lot better than with men. Sorry if I seemed a little rude. :roll:

Quote:
You smile well, too. That lends alot to it. Not something I'd do myself, that "full" smile... it'd be like being smiled at by a vampire who has never heard of dentistry. But you do that very well. I can tell ya, that sort of thing will probably help whenever you should go out in public or something like that. Or at a con in cosplay mode. Well, it helps depending on the outfit. Some characters obviously arent meant to be happy-looking all the time.

Thank you so much!! ! :mrgreen: :heart: I didn't know I achieved that much with my smiles!! ! :D :heart: I guess I better remember you compliments before I turn negative like you usually are :roll: (no offense by the way)

As for the characters that "arent meant to be happy-looking all the time" that reminds me, I've been doing some imaginary role-playing ever since I was a kid which means I've been pretending to be various types of characters for a long time (both male and female) so I think I might be able to pull off cosplays of such gloomy characters as well! :) :heart:

Quote:
So, did you have fun doing these, then? Sure looks like it. How is that wig? Sounds like you are quite pleased with it, heh.

Of course, I felt a whole lot better than I usually do whenever I wear these. The wig is a bit more annoying than the blonde wig I used before since it's often very messy (but I like it anyway because it reminds me of my already-messy hair :mrgreen: :heart: )

Quote:
So tell me, where do you go from here? What's the next step for ya? While I have my own gender issues, I have a hard time understanding the whole transgender mindset (I say this about alot of things, actually...). It's interesting to learn about it.

I'm hoping to use makeup and some high-heels next, as well as try to buy a maid dress in hopes of doing a cosplay of Misaki from Kaichou Wa Maid Sama as well as some virety in the dresses I wear. Heres a picture of her (I'm sure you've already plenty of them in my recent posts):

Quote:
Well, I thank you for posting these. Seeing someone with such enthusiasm and confidence in something that I often have a bit of trouble with myself is encouraging, and brightens my day up a bit.

You're very welcome! I'm glad I turned out to be a ray of sunshine for you (and surprisingly for everyone too! :D :heart: ) I love you Misery! (in a best-friend sort of sense just so you know :wink; :heart: )

Quote:
Now.... what about cosplay, eh? A maid outfit perhaps? I dont actually see that very often, when it comes to crossplay. You'd think it'd be more common, but nope. And the enthusiasm helps with that type of outfit.

Like I said, I'm planning to cosplay as Misaki. And I agree! I think I'll pull it off pretty well with my enthusiasm even if some of my manly traits are noticeable. I bet the guys aren't gonna even notice them because of it as well as my cuteness!! !

I might even get a temporary part-time job at a con's local cafe as a maid servant.

I might even recreate this scene of the anime:

-Thomas Jefferson

JakJak
Raven
Raven

28 Jan 2016, 8:59 am

I consider myself to be genderless, so it isn't cross-dressing for me. But I do enjoy all types of clothes.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 11:51 am

^^I wouldn't reccomend make-up at all, mainly because: 1) it makes me want to claw my face off and smears so easily; 2) You don't need make-up to be beautiful, right? and 3) I think you're so beautiful that you don't need make-up at all, Sam-chan! :heart: But if you want to, that's okay with me! :wink: :)

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 3:06 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^^I wouldn't reccomend make-up at all, mainly because: 1) it makes me want to claw my face off and smears so easily; 2) You don't need make-up to be beautiful, right? and 3) I think you're so beautiful that you don't need make-up at all, Sam-chan! :heart: But if you want to, that's okay with me! :wink: :)

I know you are genderqueer, but it sounds as if you are a female-to-male transgender. :wink: I understand what you mean about the makeup; it's good to remember it every once and a while whenever you use it. And honestly I'd prefer to use it anyway mainly because it helps me feel womanly, which is what I really want and need to feel having gender dysphoria myslef. :wink: :heart:

-Thomas Jefferson

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 3:46 pm

^It does? :o Huh. I always thought that a lot of Aspie women had sensory issues with make-up. *shrug*
Are you getting love syslexia too? [I mean dyslexia! :lol: ] :heart: :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

jirachiwish
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jan 2016, 9:33 pm

Once, when I cosplayed as Sasuke Uchiha

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 2:39 pm

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
Kuraudo777 wrote:

I know you are genderqueer, but it sounds as if you are a female-to-male transgender. :wink: I understand what you mean about the makeup; it's good to remember it every once and a while whenever you use it. And honestly I'd prefer to use it anyway mainly because it helps me feel womanly, which is what I really want and need to feel having gender dysphoria myslef. :wink: :heart:

I just use the stupid stuff to cover up whatever my idiotic razor misses, when necessary.

The time it's most important is whenever I'm cosplaying. But I'll sometimes use a bit at other times because the stupid facial hair annoys me too much and the razor is useless.

As with other related things, when people around me found out I was doing this, the response was basically "okay" as if it was entirely expected. Still not sure what to think of that.

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2016, 11:02 pm

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2016, 8:57 am

^You're so cute and beautiful, princess! :D :heart:

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2016, 9:15 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^You're so cute and beautiful, princess! :D :heart:

Thank you so much my dear prince! :D :heart:

-Thomas Jefferson

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2016, 9:20 am

^I'll send you pictures of me as Haku soon! :D
Honestly, I'm acting like Clorica more and more. I'm so sleepy. I don't get it. :huh: Image

NoName93
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Feb 2016, 4:16 pm

never

FragMichNichtWiesMirGeht
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Jan 2017, 10:00 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I'm thinking of making a Cloud Strife Advent Children costume sometime. I was once Anakin Skywalker for Halloween [back before I knew how much I actually disliked the prequels...]

I dress up as men a lot, for costume parties and conventions. It's fun! In the past I've been characters like Rincewind and the Green Hornet (Seth Rogen's).

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 10:21 am

Technically I do for cosplay, otherwise I dress fairly gender neutral

unimatrix001
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Apr 2017, 10:11 pm

I do all the time. But only because it's the closest I can get to being a woman. I don't really care about clothing itself, just the illusion it creates. I hate being male.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2017, 11:10 pm

Not necessarily, though I tend to dress rather gender neutral and I don't really wear make up and such like typical women. And my brother is a straight male but he likes make up and jewelry and much of the time wears womens jeans because he likes how they fit. So yeah me and him are open to people who don't fit gender norms and accepting of them as we certainly deviate ourselves.