Page 8 of 10 [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2016, 8:57 am

^You're so cute and beautiful, princess! :D :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2016, 9:15 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^You're so cute and beautiful, princess! :D :heart:

Thank you so much my dear prince! :D :heart:

-Thomas Jefferson

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2016, 9:20 am

^I'll send you pictures of me as Haku soon! :D
Honestly, I'm acting like Clorica more and more. I'm so sleepy. I don't get it. :huh: Image

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

NoName93
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Feb 2016, 4:16 pm

never

FragMichNichtWiesMirGeht
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Jan 2017, 10:00 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I'm thinking of making a Cloud Strife Advent Children costume sometime. I was once Anakin Skywalker for Halloween [back before I knew how much I actually disliked the prequels...]

I dress up as men a lot, for costume parties and conventions. It's fun! In the past I've been characters like Rincewind and the Green Hornet (Seth Rogen's).

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 10:21 am

Technically I do for cosplay, otherwise I dress fairly gender neutral

unimatrix001
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Apr 2017, 10:11 pm

I do all the time. But only because it's the closest I can get to being a woman. I don't really care about clothing itself, just the illusion it creates. I hate being male.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2017, 11:10 pm

Not necessarily, though I tend to dress rather gender neutral and I don't really wear make up and such like typical women. And my brother is a straight male but he likes make up and jewelry and much of the time wears womens jeans because he likes how they fit. So yeah me and him are open to people who don't fit gender norms and accepting of them as we certainly deviate ourselves.

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 11:25 am

unimatrix001 wrote:
I do all the time. But only because it's the closest I can get to being a woman. I don't really care about clothing itself, just the illusion it creates. I hate being male.

-Thomas Jefferson

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 May 2017, 5:25 am

I'm a drag king in local theatre.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 9:23 am

I like to cross dress on occasion because I feel more comfortable that way and I can go outside without feeling vulnerable and getting constantly sexually harassed.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 3:03 pm

I am not cross dressing. I am being myself. :]

Actually I am not sure if you can call it cross dressing or not. I am usually wearing gender neutral clothes and I don't really mind wearing clothes for the opposite sex.
The shoes I am usually wearing are clearly male ones(bought in male section of CCC because all female ones were uncomfortable, do I have male feet?), same with my jeans. I combine it with a simple tank top (which looks feminine on me due to my body build, although I don't have big breasts) and some kind of hoodie(unisex) or a "nerd" check shirt(male).
The only real way I can cross dress is hairstyle. Currently I am keeping it simple - a pony tail - which makes me look feminine(not girly though) but a while back I was having a short haircut that combined with my clothes made me look like a teenage boy.

I avoid girly clothes, accessories and hairstyles. If I am wearing them I feel uncomfortable and not proper. As if I were crossdressing. :jester: This is stupid. What does it make me?

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 3:24 pm

Kiriae wrote:
I am not cross dressing. I am being myself. :]

Actually I am not sure if you can call it cross dressing or not. I am usually wearing gender neutral clothes and I don't really mind wearing clothes for the opposite sex.
The shoes I am usually wearing are clearly male ones(bought in male section of CCC because all female ones were uncomfortable, do I have male feet?), same with my jeans. I combine it with a simple tank top (which looks feminine on me due to my body build, although I don't have big breasts) and some kind of hoodie(unisex) or a "nerd" check shirt(male).
The only real way I can cross dress is hairstyle. Currently I am keeping it simple - a pony tail - which makes me look feminine(not girly though) but a while back I was having a short haircut that combined with my clothes made me look like a teenage boy.

I avoid girly clothes, accessories and hairstyles. If I am wearing them I feel uncomfortable and not proper. As if I were crossdressing. :jester: This is stupid. What does it make me?

Sounds like you are one of those alternative genders people keep talking about on the internet. I won't give you a label since I don't know your personal experience. Instead I will give you this link on the subject: http://gender.wikia.com/wiki/Gender_Wiki

Try and see if you can figure it out for yourself! :D :heart:

-Thomas Jefferson

Stampfigang
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 May 2017, 9:00 am

I only wear men's clothes (well, besides the bra, for obvious reasons...) so technically I'm always cross-dressing. To be honest I feel like in drag when I wear a dress or other women's clothes, so I refuse to do that since I'm 3 or 4. I never had a problem because of that, also not at work. As far as I can tell it's not a big deal, I never get harrased or anything like that. I get mistaken for a guy sometimes since I also wear short hair but that's not something that bothers me. It actually can be quite nice to get mistaken for a young guy instead of being rated as the nearly middle-aged women that I am. It's always funny if I have to Show my ID to proof that I'm not under aged when I buy alcohol. :D On the other hand people are just stupid sometimes. I can wear an undershirt with a cleavage and people still mistake me as a guy. I mean, seriously?

BetwixtBetween
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 9:03 am

When I was in middle school and high school, we had a designated girl/boy switch day when we dressed as the opposite gender. Some people went all out for it. I wonder if they still do that. I doubt it...

Technically, I cross-dress for work.

Krissy_is_here
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 May 2017, 12:24 am

I have.
It felt right so I did it. XD