Emu Egg

12 May 2017, 12:24 am

I have.
It felt right so I did it. XD

aikoinazuma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jun 2017, 10:35 pm

I crossdress all the time. Sure is fun! Where I live there's not much to buy for accessories so I had to make my own...I always wanted princess jewelry, LOL.

paintmepink
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Jul 2017, 3:37 am

I'm going out to the gay club dressed up next week!

rowan_nichol
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 3:59 pm

Yes.

It was pleasant.

I carried on.

Now at 53 happily genderqueer.

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 10:12 pm

Krissy_is_here wrote:
I have.
It felt right so I did it. XD

-Thomas Jefferson

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 8:46 pm

I personally tend to wear male clothing over the typical female clothes in general. I usually fill my wardrobe with clothes I find in the men's section at Walmart and thrift stores. With bouncing between having a mini-fro and hardly any hair makes me come off looking like a boy.

My wardrobe isn't really spectacular though, but I would enjoy getting some bondage and phat pants along with hoodies and more tees that look something like this:

Kristaok
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jan 2018, 2:41 pm

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
Wolfprince wrote:
I have! But since I'm a pre-everything trans guy it's not like anyone would've been able to tell I was "crossdressing". :oops:

What do you mean by "pre-everything trans guy"? Also, are you hiding in the closet? Life isn't about meeting someones expectations, let it be friends or family. Life is about expressing who you are and being unique! It's bad enough that we're living under the thumb of Christianity's imperialistic agendas, and doing that isn't going to help us transgenders and crossdressers be socially accepted in the general public that is, unfortunately, driven and controlled by the Christian Church!

Honestly I think Christianity as a whole is no different than the Star Wars Empire!

Well move? Go to Africa or Iraq with that crap and see what happens.

I find it hilarious that certain individuals can be "intolerant" to Christians yet they expect Christians to tolerate their filth.

If I made a post bashing gays I'd be outright banned, but yet it's okay Christians can be mocked and ridiculed...

Your post is oh so tolerant.

To answer the ops question no I don't cross dress, why? Because you are what you were born as and that's it.

Aniihya
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2018, 6:33 am

I tend to crossdress a lot at home. In public, I do crossdress sometimes, but it tends to seem more subtle since when I am completely shaven, I do appear rather feminine and people tend to view me as "metro" or effeminate in appearance but not outright crossdressing. Additionally I am not clearly one way or the other in behavior. I can show empathy (though it used to be hard to empathize for me) but at the same time I like a lot of guy stuff (bacon, guns, gaming, etc.).

Also, Blonde Alien talks about oppressive Christianity. You mean evangelicals and catholics. I am a Hickite quaker, we are Christians and we are accepting of LGBT folk as long as they are for pacifism and liberty. If you are an angry authoritarian, you wont find much sympathy from quakers no matter if you are LGBT or not, unless you are actually going to act like a civilized person.

Goldilocks
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Feb 2018, 5:11 am

I like to experiment with my look a lot so when I had a buzz cut I proper enjoyed looking androgynous. I felt empowered not being gendered into a single category

It's harder to do with long hair but I still like it

bobaspie2015
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Feb 2018, 7:41 am

Sadly, I have not tried cross dressing. I guess I just have no interest in it and I take my hat off to all those beautiful guys and girls who do enjoy it.
I would love to have a boyfriend and really he can dress as he wishes.
Any takers? hehehe.
8O :? 8) :lol: :D