Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Sep 2017, 9:25 am

High-end autism theory. I really would like to just know a lot of stuff and have another special interest, but it doesn't work like that and I am stuck with it.

Hobbies:
Astronomy since I was 5
Making and playing cigar box guitars

In the past:
Astronomy
Fishing
Tai Chi (totally obsessive, 4 hours a day plus)
The animal rights movement (totally obsessive for 3 years)

BBC: Radio 4

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 3:45 pm

My interests are 70's, 80's and 90's electronic/non-electronic music, the 70's, 80's and 90's, old tech, history and documentaries, Germany and the German language, Sailor Moon, 70's, 80's and 90's fashion, Daft Punk, video games (old school and new school), and drawing.

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on September 15, 2017)

ZombieBrideXD
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 10:26 am

I Like Sonic The Hedgehog, making fan characters and Roleplaying online. very very very hard to find others to roleplay with luckily ive been roleplaying with the same person since 2013

DA: http://mephilesdark123.deviantart.com

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 7:26 pm

Baking, crafts, books, poster collecting, and games, mostly.

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Sep 2017, 1:56 am

Sailor Moon, history (especially anything having to do with 12th century England dealing with Empress Matilda and King Stephen! lol) watching historical dramas, historical fashion, collecting Sailor Moon stuff, medical stuff.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

17 Sep 2017, 6:03 am

joshskuxx wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Spending time with my girlfriend, listening to music while browsing the web(mostly this forum), watching TV, & playing older video-games.
What are you interests/hobbies joshskuxx :?:

For some reason I can get really attached to people when they like me (I dont know if this as an interest though). I dont think my other Interests are as intense/as limited as most people with asd, but I like drawing/designing things, building/making things,science,psychology, playing video games and interacting with people (even though Im bad at it).
When I was single I became attracted to most any women who I thought might be interested in me. I screwed up some friendships & made things more difficult for myself at work by making a move. I'm into some psychology stuff. I have a lot of different mental issues & have researched things abit trying to understand them, myself & ways to treat things. Things aren't perfect but I'm at the point where I can live with things as they are except I'm thinking about talking to my doc about changing one of my meds to something else cuz I'm tired easily & sleep a lot sometimes & what I want to change it to can potentially treat some other things I'm not treating rite now. I have my doc appointment Wednesday. What kind of video-games do you like to play :?: I'm more into games for older systems like Super Nintendo & 64 as well as playing old-skewl Pokemon on my comp with an emulator but I also like playing xBox some.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 11:38 am

Stardust Parade wrote:
Sailor Moon, history (especially anything having to do with 12th century England dealing with Empress Matilda and King Stephen! lol) watching historical dramas, historical fashion, collecting Sailor Moon stuff, medical stuff.

What kind of medical stuff? That sounds kinda interesting! :)

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 7:22 pm

Despicable Me (in particular Balthazar Bratt), glam rock music, Minecraft, Splatoon, the 1970s, early computer graphics (pre-1980 or so), Death Note, Waluigi, drawing, writing, worldbuilding, first/second generation games consoles...

I also like medical stuff, especially traumatology.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~