Post Pictures of Rainbows, Pegasi/Unicorns, Kitties, Flowers

Page 20 of 82 [ 1304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 82  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 5:22 pm

bump

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 5:24 pm

Sorry for goofing off, have a unikitty :o

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 5:25 pm

Naturally, someone else had already thought of it.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 5:36 pm

^^Great, we can all go to Cloudcuckooland.

^Naturally. Of course someone would think of Star Wars unicorns. :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 3:11 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 2:33 pm

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 2:39 pm

^
Aaah, it's so cute! :D

A very small, nondescript mouse: Cuteness! :lol:

I just find this creature very adorable. (It is a real creature, of course. :) ) It is called the Japanese dwarf flying squirrel. :heart:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 2:46 pm

^That's actually Yuki from Fruits Basket [when hugged by a member of the opposite gender, he turns into a little rat].

He normally looks like this:

I will admit that I wish Yuki ended up with the main heroine, Tohru. Yuki is just so sweet and kind to her, they seem like a better match. Plus I'm a bit tired of stories where the pure, gentle girl redeems the sulky, foul-tempered, rude boy thanks to love. [Which is exactly what happens with Tohru and Kyo...]
Then, once the manga writer decided that Tohru would end up with Kyo, she had Yuki do a 180 and renounce his love for Tohru out of nowhere...despite this scene:

[Why am I rambling on about this? I guess I just feel like ranting to no one in particular?] :lol:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 2:58 pm

How about nudibranchs. Are they suitable here? They could pass for magical.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 2:59 pm

^What is it? :o

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 3:05 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^What is it? :o

Or maybe you like this one. :D

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 3:06 pm

^That's very nice! :D :D

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 3:07 pm

Or this one. :D

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 3:09 pm

Or many more:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&aut ... KI#imgrc=_

Pick your favorite.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 4:29 pm

^Thank you! :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 8:03 pm

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.