Post Pictures of Rainbows, Pegasi/Unicorns, Kitties, Flowers

Page 17 of 82 [ 1304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 82  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 11:25 am

This is not a kitty or flower, but I think it fits the spirit of the thread -- a very lost and confused Yellow-bellied Sapsucker:

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 11:34 am

^When I was little, yellow-bellied sapsuckers were my favourite birds.

Skip: So...I'm not sure what that says about Pumpkin. :lol: She loves it when I visit, purring and purring. :)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 5:05 pm

[Pictures from Hiiro no Kakera of Yuuichi and a little fox, Yuuichi and O-chan, and Yuuichi...wielding leeks, for some reason.]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 5:15 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
...wielding leeks, for some reason.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 5:19 pm

I don't know if I've ever had leeks, actually. Yuuichi would make a great battle butler.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 5:22 pm

Here some photos of Kiwi, my cat. I found this photos yesterday and they are really cute and I hadn't realized how much she grow.

a photo with the same toy so you can see as well how big she is

plus two funny pictures of her in her box

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 5:24 pm

*cuteness overload*

Thanks for sharing! :mrgreen:

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 6:09 pm

ltcvnzl wrote:
Here some photos of Kiwi, my cat. I found this photos yesterday and they are really cute and I hadn't realized how much she grow.
8) gotta love cats' different poses and expressions.

IstominFan wrote:
The G-men are two very handsome guys! I had the P Boys-Peter, Paul and Prince.
That rolls off the tongue nicely, "Peter, Paul, and Prince". :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 6:24 pm

Kiwi is a good cat name.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2017, 11:23 am

I've come up with some neat cat names: Feli, Kone, Katzen, Mistral, and Shin'ya.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 4:19 pm

Oh, and Thera. Can you guys figure out where the names come from [except for Shin'ya and Mistral]?

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 4:57 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
[except for Shin'ya and Mistral]?
Yeah, I figure that with Mistral it is self-evident it came from here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviasud_Mistral
Katzen probably came from here, comicskingdom.com/katzenjammer-kids

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 5:00 pm

Um...no. I've never heard of that type of plane. I got Mistral and Katzen from Darkwing, the fourth book in the Silverwing series; Mistral is an ancient bat, and Katzen is a feline-ish creature.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 5:03 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Um...no. I've never heard of that type of plane.
:D And suspecting that is why I used it. Same for the comic strip, which is quite historical, actually,
Quote:
Rudolph Dirks created The Katzenjammer Kids in 1897 for the American Humorist, the famed early Sunday comic supplement of the New York Journal. Inspired in part by Max Und Moritz, the famous German children’s stories of the 1860s, The Katzenjammer Kids featured the adventures of Hans and Fritz, twins and fellow warriors in the battle against any form of authority. "The Katzies" rebelled against their Mama, der Captain (the shipwrecked sailor who acted as their surrogate father) and der Inspector (dreaded representative of the school authorities).

The oldest comic strip still in syndication, The Katzenjammer Kids was adapted to the stage in 1903 and as an animated cartoon series from 1917-21. Today the feature is drawn by Hy Eisman. The U.S. Postal Service also saluted the Katzies with a commemorative stamp.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 6:31 pm

Oh. Maybe Katze, then, or Katza.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 12:36 pm

Last night I was lying in bed feeling rather emotionally raw, and I suddenly thought 'it would be so nice to have a kitty curling up with me'. I'll make do with my kitty stuffies instead.