Post Pictures of Rainbows, Pegasi/Unicorns, Kitties, Flowers

Page 21 of 82 [ 1304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 82  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 8:03 pm

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 8:13 pm

^

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 8:14 pm

^Oh, that's adorable! For some reason it reminds me of a Tamagotchi.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 8:31 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Oh, that's adorable! For some reason it reminds me of a Tamagotchi.

I think it was meant to be a user icon. You could make it one of yours.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 11:51 am

^Oh, that's neat. 8)

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 7:04 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 7:05 pm

^Ha ha! :mrgreen:

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2017, 5:23 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 11:45 am

^I saw a bouquet like that not too long ago! :o

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2017, 3:45 pm

For those who like cats, Chi's Sweet Home is a very funny and cute anime.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 1:57 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 3:47 pm

Hikari and Tailmon from Digimon.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 1:00 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 6:55 pm

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 7:28 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 1:02 pm

^Both funny and adorable. :)