Post Pictures of Rainbows, Pegasi/Unicorns, Kitties, Flowers

Page 15 of 82 [ 1304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 82  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 1:19 pm

She says that cats are a lot of responsibility and all that. Plus there's kitty litter to consider. :P

They say that cats only roll around on their back/expose their bellies to people they absolutely trust. Cats seem to do that around me, even if I've barely met them before. :o

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 9:32 am

Wow, Kura-that's impressive! My Samantha lived to be 20 and Peter lived to be eighteen. Monkey Pi was one fortunate and well-loved kitty. Maine Coon cats are truly beautiful!

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 9:45 am

My kitty named Wesley lived to be 13! 8O

IstominFan wrote:
Wow, Kura-that's impressive! My Samantha lived to be 20 and Peter lived to be eighteen. Monkey Pi was one fortunate and well-loved kitty. Maine Coon cats are truly beautiful!

I used to have a Maine Coon. :)
They are also incredibly fluffy. *U*

He was my stepdad's, though, so we didn't get to take care of him. :(

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 9:59 am

I must post some pictures of the anime Poyopoyo! It is a very cute show about a round cat named Poyo. :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 10:30 am

^That's adorable!

It was my job to feed her. She would pitter-patter up to my door and meow and meow until I got up. :lol:
During her last year or so, Monkey Pi started yowling a lot, and her joints were so painful that she could barely get into the litter box.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 11:11 am

I wonder what type of kitty would suit me best?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:38 pm

Maybe another Maine Coon or a short-hair?

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:39 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:40 pm

^ :lol: :D

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 6:47 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 7:24 pm

The aliens have landed.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2017, 11:33 am

The Puss in Boots effect.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 4:49 pm

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 4:55 pm

Sea-unicorn:

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 4:56 pm

^Very cute. :)

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2017, 1:48 pm

^Yes, very cute Darmok.