Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Maren
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Apr 2007, 10:02 am

I have a level 70 gnome mage, 54 gnome rogue and 25 gnome warlock on Emerald Dream.

euphrosyne
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Apr 2007, 12:54 pm

I used to play on a PvP server but I didn't like that very much. I restarted earlier today and now I play on Azuremyst. My highest level character is named Elowen and she is now a level 7 night elf hunter.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2007, 4:04 pm

I really want to try this but think I need to clear some stuff off my laptop before I even attempt it. I imagine this game uses a hell of a lot of memory and bandwidth. Also want to try Active Worlds at some point.

Kcihtred2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Apr 2007, 1:15 pm

give me your laptop specs and i will tell you if you can play it Graelwyn! Its actually a very low resource demanding game! (512mb ram is the most challenging part but thats easy, or the graphics card! I need this info:
Graphics card model:
CPU Speed and type:
amount of Ram:
Amount of free Hard drive space:

ps come to my server! i will help you get high up really fast!

Kcihtred2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Apr 2007, 1:16 pm

oh yeah and i just got a pet for my 2 day old character! TonyMontona, his pets name is LittleFriend. So i say "Say Ello to my LittleFriend!
Lol!! !

Esperanza
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2007, 8:38 pm

Guys, why don't we make an aspie guild? We can name it after Wrong Planet :D and put it on a medium-sized PVE ("Normal") server. It would be nice to have other aspies to play with. I want to leave my main toons where they are, but I am willing to GM a guild with an alt, or roll a toon on any server if someone else wants to head up a guild there.

Is anyone interested?

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2007, 11:32 pm

If it costs money, lame...

Kcihtred2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Apr 2007, 11:28 am

k well i already have a guild with another aspie in it, but its called The World is Yours and its on the Antodious server. So come join me, (my character is TonyMontona) well come see me. He is level 12 and i am on him almost everday. I guess the guild name is ok, cause its got world in it! and i have my main character who has over 20g on the same server! so kcihtred (my main) can transfer money to the guild!

Kcihtred2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Apr 2007, 11:33 am

here is my characters
TonyMontona
Kcihtred
they are both on the antidious server!

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2007, 8:36 pm

Don't like RPG's,especially WoW.

Xan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Apr 2007, 5:58 am

Quote:
Don't like RPG's,especially WoW.

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

heresy

yeah I`m bored :)

Wolfpup
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 9:28 am

Esperanza wrote:
Guys, why don't we make an aspie guild? We can name it after Wrong Planet :D and put it on a medium-sized PVE ("Normal") server. It would be nice to have other aspies to play with. I want to leave my main toons where they are, but I am willing to GM a guild with an alt, or roll a toon on any server if someone else wants to head up a guild there.

Is anyone interested?

Yeah...I mean some people at work got me to try it late last year, and I was surprised to find I really loved it. I thought it looked great, and was really fun. Just this huge, neat world with stuff to do and see. (Though I didn't like how you could only learn a few skills! I wanted to be able to learn everything!)

But...I have a huge backlog of games that I pick up cheap that I thought I should play through before paying money for WoW...

But...it would be great to get to know some other Aspies through the game! (Well, I'm not diagnosed yet, but that seems to be what's going on with me, I guess.)

But...I don't know that I can handle the "high-level" content in the game. I got up to level 15-17ish during my trial, but that was playing almost just by myself. I once tried to do one of those "raids" I guess they're called. It was where you leave the main world, and go into this tiny area where you're on a team, and there's another team, and you're fighting. I couldn't really figure out what I was doing-I just kept getting killed, and never tried that again. My understanding is that later in the game, that type of thing is all there is-like eventually you hit a level limit, and the only thing left to do is go in those "raids"?
I'm not sure I'd like that, or be any good at it. (I really hate deathmatch games, both because they're no fun for me, and I'm no good at them-and this seemed like the RPG equivalent of a deathmatch.)

Kcihtred2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Apr 2007, 12:34 pm

rejoin wolfpup, and come over to the antidios server and you can become totally powerful in no time flat!

SuPaStAr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Apr 2007, 8:55 pm

havnt played WoW but have played Archlord
lvl 50 berserker-Orc
lvl 35 knight-Human
lvl 68 ranger-Moon Elf

Kcihtred2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Apr 2007, 11:06 am

supastar, you should play wow, i have a friend that used to play that and he says wow is much better!

SuPaStAr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Apr 2007, 11:07 am

thnx
im currently addicted to guildwars atm
but i might get WoW but i'll have to see