What if Obama really forged his birth Birth Certificate?

Page 5 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 3:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
^^^
Whatever. I'm drunk now, so I could care less.
You do that a lot. Sobriety with you seems to be rather infrequent so instead of informing us when you're drunk, why not inform us when you're sober?
Quote:
May Krampus visit you on Christmas!

Another way of saying I hit the nail on the head and you have no comeback.

How about I be sober when you're polite.

1. Show me where and how I was impolite.
2. Why let someone else control your sobriety?

1. If you need proof of your lack of politeness, just reexamine your post directed at me.

No specifics here (as expected) but I'm sensing more of a persecution complex than anything.
Whatev...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 4:23 am

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
^^^
You do that a lot. Sobriety with you seems to be rather infrequent so instead of informing us when you're drunk, why not inform us when you're sober?
Quote:

1. If you need proof of your lack of politeness, just reexamine your post directed at me.

No specifics here (as expected) but I'm sensing more of a persecution complex than anything.
Whatev...

Funny, you and your bff are the only ones who can elicit that emotion out of me, implying that the problem may in fact rest in your court.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 2:15 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
^^^
Quote:

Whatev...

Funny, you and your bff are the only ones who can elicit that emotion out of me, implying that the problem may in fact rest in your court.

What about Inuyasha? I remember him tying your tail in knots a few times...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 9:13 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
^^^
Quote:

Whatev...

What about Inuyasha? I remember him tying your tail in knots a few times...

Then you misremember, because I actually liked Inuyasha, as nuts as he could get. Sometimes I had to remind him that he shouldn't be overly rude to friends during our arguments that went on for page after page. Regardless, he was genuinely an Aspie, with all the isolation and loneliness that implies, and so I was more than happy to let a lot go by for that reason. And for that reason, I actually still miss him.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 10:24 pm

^ ^ "Genuinely an aspie". Hmmm...

I do recall an earlier thread where you told someone that you suspected that your two arch nemeses here (wonder who those could be? :P ) weren't really on the spectrum.

So you think these two nemeses are just NT trolls/bullies that have dedicated 7 or 8 years on WP just to screw with real Aspies like you.
Is that it?

And I'm still would like to see the examples of my impoliteness toward you.
Don't blame it if you can't name it.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 1:10 am

Raptor wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Obama was born in an Hawaiian hospital--on US soil--while Hawaii was a state--case closed.

He was a product of a romance between an American student and a Kenyan student studying in America.

Yeah, but it's still fun to f**k with the Obama supporters with the "birther" thing just for kicks.
:P

It'll be hilarious how the biggest proponent on it will replace him!! ! :twisted:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 2:38 am

Raptor wrote:

I do recall an earlier thread where you told someone that you suspected that your two arch nemeses here (wonder who those could be? :P ) weren't really on the spectrum.

So you think these two nemeses are just NT trolls/bullies that have dedicated 7 or 8 years on WP just to screw with real Aspies like you.
Is that it?

Do you have an actual diagnosis? The description of your childhood bears little resemblance to what the rest of us went through at that age, especially since you tend to blame bullied kids for their own bullying. So you tell me.
As for your lack of politeness: look at your last post.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 3:44 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Is that it?

Do you have an actual diagnosis?

Do you mean official as opposed to self-diagnosis?
No, I don't have an official diagnosis but I do meet the criteria. Before I joined WP I read lots and lots of posts about the diagnoses of others. Several had been misdiagnosed.
For me there would be no practical value in an official diagnosis since I will not be seeking counseling or meds. Not that I couldn't use them at times but I've gotten by so far without and survived well enough so I'll just continue to soldier on.

Quote:
The description of your childhood bears little resemblance to what the rest of us went through at that age, especially since you tend to blame bullied kids for their own bullying. So you tell me.

I don't recall describing my childhood in enough depth for you to come up with anything definitive about me.
Examples please.
And please do give examples of where I blamed bullied kids for their own bullying. Really, if you can't name it then don't blame it or it's a false accusation which is characteristic of trolling.

Some of us saw the value in trying to "appear" normal for our own well being, having seen what sometimes happens to those that don't. Don't have to actually be normal, just don't be bully bait when you don't have to be.

Some of us had the toughness to be hard targets for would-be bullies. Most bullies want an easy score so don't be one if you can. I can't say I've never had my ass handed to me but on the other hand I've f****d up some bullies on more occasions.

I have to admit that I've only attended one school district that was bully heavy (even some of the teachers) and that was very challenging but still survivable. The other school districts I went to were mild by comparison. [/quote]

Quote:

You'll have to do better than that. :shameonyou:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 4:57 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Is that it?

Do you have an actual diagnosis?

Do you mean official as opposed to self-diagnosis?
No, I don't have an official diagnosis but I do meet the criteria. Before I joined WP I read lots and lots of posts about the diagnoses of others. Several had been misdiagnosed.
For me there would be no practical value in an official diagnosis since I will not be seeking counseling or meds. Not that I couldn't use them at times but I've gotten by so far without and survived well enough so I'll just continue to soldier on.

Quote:
The description of your childhood bears little resemblance to what the rest of us went through at that age, especially since you tend to blame bullied kids for their own bullying. So you tell me.

I don't recall describing my childhood in enough depth for you to come up with anything definitive about me.
Examples please.
And please do give examples of where I blamed bullied kids for their own bullying. Really, if you can't name it then don't blame it or it's a false accusation which is characteristic of trolling.

Some of us saw the value in trying to "appear" normal for our own well being, having seen what sometimes happens to those that don't. Don't have to actually be normal, just don't be bully bait when you don't have to be.

Some of us had the toughness to be hard targets for would-be bullies. Most bullies want an easy score so don't be one if you can. I can't say I've never had my ass handed to me but on the other hand I've f****d up some bullies on more occasions.

I have to admit that I've only attended one school district that was bully heavy (even some of the teachers) and that was very challenging but still survivable. The other school districts I went to were mild by comparison.

Quote:

You'll have to do better than that. :shameonyou:[/quote]

I'm not going to spend the day looking for old posts where you had blamed bullied kids for being bullied, suffice to say, you just stated, "Most bullies want an easy score so don't be one if you can." Most of us couldn't have the luxury, simply because we failed to understand how different we acted. Plus, speaking for myself, the only ass handing I did to bullies was in my head, as Aspies tend to be pasifistic, save for the one out of million school shooters.
Sure, you might be an Aspie - very probably you are - but I expect a great deal more understanding from one of my own tribe. Despite being polar political opposites with Inuyasha, there had always been an understanding between him and me that there was still a commonality between us.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 3:36 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I'm not going to spend the day looking for old posts where you had blamed bullied kids for being bullied,

This them?
http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=268447

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=278554

Gee, those took all of about 30 seconds to find. For someone with nearly 25,000 posts I don't know what else you would have to do that would be so pressing that you couldn't find one thread (or however many).

Quote:
suffice to say, you just stated, "Most bullies want an easy score so don't be one if you can." Most of us couldn't have the luxury, simply because we failed to understand how different we acted.

There is a lot more for a kid on the spectrum to learn that comes natural to NT kids. I could write pages about my difficulties but I learned to adapt well enough. Not good but well enough.

Quote:
Plus, speaking for myself, the only ass handing I did to bullies was in my head, as Aspies tend to be pasifistic, save for the one out of million school shooters.

Pacifism doesn't work and it never will work. All pacifists are is food for bullies or any other human predator. It doesn't matter if you want to be a pacifist because no one can afford to be one.

Quote:
Sure, you might be an Aspie - very probably you are -

Hmmm...Yesterday you implied I wasn't. Is it dependent on how much booze is in you?

Quote:
but I expect a great deal more understanding from one of my own tribe. Despite being polar political opposites with Inuyasha, there had always been an understanding between him and me that there was still a commonality between us. :arrow:

It's primarily your blind partisanship that does it and I've seen that go from tolerable to intolerable in the past few years. I could cut a lot deeper here but in the spirit of the Yuletide season I won't.

Being on the spectrum does not automatically earn one a pass with me.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 4:02 am

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I'm not going to spend the day looking for old posts where you had blamed bullied kids for being bullied,

This them?
http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=268447

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=278554

Gee, those took all of about 30 seconds to find. For someone with nearly 25,000 posts I don't know what else you would have to do that would be so pressing that you couldn't find one thread (or however many).

Quote:
suffice to say, you just stated, "Most bullies want an easy score so don't be one if you can." Most of us couldn't have the luxury, simply because we failed to understand how different we acted.

There is a lot more for a kid on the spectrum to learn that comes natural to NT kids. I could write pages about my difficulties but I learned to adapt well enough. Not good but well enough.

Quote:
Plus, speaking for myself, the only ass handing I did to bullies was in my head, as Aspies tend to be pasifistic, save for the one out of million school shooters.

Pacifism doesn't work and it never will work. All pacifists are is food for bullies or any other human predator. It doesn't matter if you want to be a pacifist because no one can afford to be one.

Quote:
Sure, you might be an Aspie - very probably you are -

Hmmm...Yesterday you implied I wasn't. Is it dependent on how much booze is in you?

Quote:
but I expect a great deal more understanding from one of my own tribe. Despite being polar political opposites with Inuyasha, there had always been an understanding between him and me that there was still a commonality between us. :arrow:

It's primarily your blind partisanship that does it and I've seen that go from tolerable to intolerable in the past few years. I could cut a lot deeper here but in the spirit of the Yuletide season I won't.

Being on the spectrum does not automatically earn one a pass with me.

Blaming pacifists for being bullied, eh? Still sounds like you're blaming the victim. By your thinking, it was Christ's own fault for being crucified. If only the Son of Man hadn't of turned the other cheek and loved his enemies, maybe he would have lived to a ripe old age. :roll:
And my blind partisanship has become intolerable in recent years? I'll have you know my partisanship has always been intolerable!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 2:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Blaming pacifists for being bullied, eh? Still sounds like you're blaming the victim. By your thinking, it was Christ's own fault for being crucified. If only the Son of Man hadn't of turned the other cheek and loved his enemies, maybe he would have lived to a ripe old age. :roll:

Pacifism is a choice.
Your trying to appeal to my Christianity isn't working.

Quote:
And my blind partisanship has become intolerable in recent years? I'll have you know my partisanship has always been intolerable!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 3:50 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Pacifism is a choice.
Your trying to appeal to my Christianity isn't working.

Quote:

No, pacifism comes as second nature to us nerds, especially of the Aspie variety. :nerdy: That's why we're nerds.
And I'm not trying to appeal to your anything. I was simply making a point that, by your reasoning, Christ was responsible for his own death.
And as Dodge is a fine automotive product, I'd be more than happy to be associated with it. :P

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 6:17 pm

I want to be associated with ANY automotive product that runs decently.

Beats having to take the bus all the time!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 7:19 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I want to be associated with ANY automotive product that runs decently.

Beats having to take the bus all the time!

Absolutely. I've gone through periods when my car was at the mechanics, or at an in-law's who claimed he could solve a mechanical issue, leaving my family and I without the luxury of being able to drive anywhere at a moment's notice. Rarely did I have to depend on a bus those times, but I did have to beg for a ride from friends for shopping and such.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 7:24 pm

6 pages of posts and not one mentioning the obvoius. If he really forged his birth certicicate then he got away with it.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman