Page 1 of 27 [ 424 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next

Kyle Katarn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 6:24 am

Not generalizing or trolling, I know not all women are like this. But I hate the girls who win arguments by sheer power of obstinance, demand special treatment and whatnot. Those disgusting creatures should understand the world doesn't owe them a living because of their gender. So, I offer my sincere congratulations to the ladies who are reasonable and consider themselves equal to men. I support equalitarianism, not feminazism.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 7:11 am

why's this in the woman discussion?
and wouldn't it be possible to get rid of words like <hate> in titles ?

Justeve
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 7:18 am

To the people who think they hate feminism, so called priviledged ladies have a fullfilled Sexuality & safe Intimacy now by having Contraception, Abortion, Equality with men at work, they are no longer 'kept' but can stand alone, and can even drink in the same venues as men ... and so many other RIGHTS, this is only the result of the feminists fights from the past.

By its militancy getting RIGHTS has really changed POSITIVELY the life of the women, including those who shamelessly spit on Feminists as it is the fashion to do so, since the 90's.

It makes me so sad, embarrassed and humiliated that our own mothers have to keep fighting for us because we dropped the f******g ball.

I consider myself equal to men, but the battles of the women in the past would not have been won had they been fighting for equal. Feminizim is not a dirty word.

Nor do I quote. "hate girls who win arguments by sheer power and obstinance, demand special treatment or whatnot, those discusting creatures should understand that the world doesn't owe them a living because of their gender" All things being EQUAL, I would dislike that trait in anybody, not just girls :(

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 7:19 am

The OP may not be intentionally trolling; but it's a safe bet that using the word "feminazi" in the Women's Forum will be perceived as trolling, and much contention and negativity will be the result.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Kyle Katarn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 8:17 am

Just because women had to fight for their rights in the past doesn't mean they deserve special treatment now.

Men and women are equal, neither is superior to the other.

But feminazis are like "I hate men, they are all pigs, I deserve all the luxury in the world because I'm an independent woman.". Feminazis disgust me.

And yeah, I too hate self-entitled scumbags in general, regardless of their gender. Men who believe they deserve a hot girlfriend are also worthy of contempt.

This thread should be moved to PPR.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 9:42 am

[opinion=mine]

I think that any thread that starts off with the word "feminazi" in its subject line should be locked.

[/opinion]

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 9:48 am

[MODERATOR]

Topic moved from Women's Discussion to PPR.

[/MODERATOR]

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 9:51 am

[comment=gratitude]

Thank you.

[/comment]

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 10:06 am

Ick, feminazis I certainly don't care much for them either.

Also as a side note note sure exactly why this got moved....feminazis piss off other women to, so I don't think its entirely out of place in the womens discussion section, but just my personal opinion I don't decide the proper place for threads.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 10:17 am

Justeve wrote:
To the people who think they hate feminism, so called priviledged ladies have a fullfilled Sexuality & safe Intimacy now by having Contraception, Abortion, Equality with men at work, they are no longer 'kept' but can stand alone, and can even drink in the same venues as men ... and so many other RIGHTS, this is only the result of the feminists fights from the past.

By its militancy getting RIGHTS has really changed POSITIVELY the life of the women, including those who shamelessly spit on Feminists as it is the fashion to do so, since the 90's.

It makes me so sad, embarrassed and humiliated that our own mothers have to keep fighting for us because we dropped the f******g ball.

I consider myself equal to men, but the battles of the women in the past would not have been won had they been fighting for equal. Feminizim is not a dirty word.

Nor do I quote. "hate girls who win arguments by sheer power and obstinance, demand special treatment or whatnot, those discusting creatures should understand that the world doesn't owe them a living because of their gender" All things being EQUAL, I would dislike that trait in anybody, not just girls :(

I think it is great what feminists of the past did for womens rights in this country, I mean early America was pretty bad when it came to womens rights.

What I take an issue with is the modern feminists that have the attitude that equal rights aren't enough and take it a step further negatively generalizing males or even going as far to say the world would be better if we got rid of males. Or the ones that will nit-pick about language and can find sexism in any phrase or wording of anything. Basically extreme feminism...I mean if there are still inequalities I can see fighting those but the feminists of the past won their fight we're not still without the right to vote and treated like adult children yet some feminists act like we are and that men in general are all oppressors who see us as less.

Also when it comes to equality why is it males still have to sign up for selective military service in case of a draft, yet females don't have to? I mean I have heard people say modern feminism is about equality for all, yet where are the feminists calling for women to be included in having to sign up for selective service or to stop requiring it for males? See the whole issue is now it seems to be more about women having more rights/freedom than males....maybe that does not reflect all modern feminists but it is the picture I get when I look into it.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 10:52 am

It could be inexperience, but I've never seen women actually group up in order to make men miserable. As for leveraging the gender; young guys make a huge, huge deal about having sex with as many women as possible (my experience). In a way, we've made women the gate-keepers of our cool points.

I've heard of pretty-girl syndrome and male athlete syndrome. Basically, people who grew up pretty or athletic might wind up being brats their entire lives (heard this in a podcast and I've seen it a little). I think that's a whole separate phenomenon too.

Qimera
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Dec 2015, 11:52 am

I know, I'll forever be damned as an a***hole for posting funnies in this thread but...

C'mon, even the ladies have to giggle at this one. Admit it, the pig's kinda cute.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 12:29 pm

Where are the cows?

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 12:32 pm

That is saying the feminists are cows.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 2:09 pm

World history is full of groups who start with good intentions and do good but then become wrong and evil.

Communism as a gov was for the people look how it lead to some of the worse human rights violations.
How many laws passed for good stuff end up doing bad stuff? Patriot act anyone?

Power corrupts. What happens when your organization out lives it's set reason of existence. You start finding other things to do to justify continued existence. Honestly feminism in my opinion is outlived its time. It's time for a new group who's founding principles is equality for all. Feminism was founded to get mor rights for women not for equality. I really don't get why people stick to it. Would they support meninism or MRA if they were like but now we'll for equality. If tomorrow then kkk changed to support rights for all races, would that be supported or would it be pushed for them to change their name and disband and form a new organization?

Feminism is about females it's literally in the name. A group who's name is solely about females will never be about equality for both sexes. Nothing wrong with being mission accomplished lets form a new group to continue a fight for equality for all. Groups over history have changed names to represent their new goals it's not unusual.

So if you support feminism ask yourself, do you really support equality or do you support female empowerment. The latter isn't equality. Only fighting for female issues while ignoring or supporting the issues against males isn't equality.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 9:49 pm

Feminists are a group of individuals that don't agree with each other on everything.