Cartoon Characters with Asperger's, William's (My) Own Post

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

TimmyTurnerFan1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Apr 2016, 3:06 am

I know there are other discussions of cartoon characters with Asperger's Syndrome but if it's all right, I'm starting my own post of such as topic. I mean you know how a song is remade or sampled, for example, "As" originally by Stevie Wonder remade by George Michael and Mary Blidge, or "Breakfast in America" by Supertramp later used by Gym Class Heroes and Fallout Boy's Patrick Stump, or, just to give one more example, "More Love" by Smokey Robinson, later re-performed by Kim Carnes (who sings "Bette Davis Eyes"). I could list other songs and singers but anyway, this is pretty much what I'm doing, except I'm not remaking someone's song, I'm doing my version of what was or may have been previously submitted.

Anyway, this is about cartoon characters that have, or may have, or are guessed, said to have Asperger's Syndrome. And I share in some of these guesses. You may agree with some of them, you may not, but this is just my personal observation, and from what I've read/heard other people say.

Definitely with Asperger's
Carl, the rabbit character from the PBS cartoon Arthur. And it' mentioned in the episode "When Carl met George" also titled as "George and the Missing Puzzle Piece."

Julia (a new Sesame Street character) I don't know much about this character yet but she's supposed to be an autistic character on the said show. I just recently learned about her.
Sources:
http://nypost.com/2015/10/22/sesame-str ... character/
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... ith-autism

Possibly with Asperger's or other Autism
Andy. This is a character on the infamous cartoon "Caillou," a cartoon I do like. Andy appears in the Season 5 "Caillou" episode "Follow Me." It is never mentioned he has Asperger's but there are things that Andy does that may indicate he has it. For one, he's isolated from other children, to be fair, he isolates himself. He hates loud noises and he likes to draw. He's also very quiet. He's also described by Caillou's teacher as a "different child," except she says "Different children." Caillou tried befriending him but wasn't easy. Caillou kept trying to befriend him and finally had some success when he started doing what Andy did, which was draw. Andy was drawing a castle and so Caillou was. When Andy was what Caillou was doing, he told Caillou he should add a flag to his castle because as Andy said, "Castles have flags on them." So Andy is very observant and notices details that are or can be overlooked. I'm the same way, I tend to pick up on details that others seem to miss (such as railroad crossing gates not having lights on them like in real life, and this is very common on cartoons, rarely are animated crossing gates and crossing gates in other settings have lights mounted directly on them.) I also tend to notice details on telephone poles, utility poles, and electricity towers that most other people tend to miss. Thankfully I'm not alone.

For more on Andy, click this link: http://caillou.wikia.com/wiki/Andy

Ralph Wiggum (The Simpsons). I'm not entirely sure if he has Asperger's or any form of autism, I cannot say that for sure since it's never mentioned, but some parts of me think, or at least and just for the fun of it, likes to think he is autistic by his behavior and actions. He seems mentally slow and usually unreliable, like in one episode, Lisa goes missing and some men are asking Ralph about her and he repeats a sentence he says. In the episode where Marge takes Nelson and treats him like her son, Ralph is playing Duck-Duck Goose but just keeps saying "Duck," and not picking a "Goose" to Bart's impatience, who yells at him and makes him cry. I'm a sensitive person myself and I do tend to get very emotional and cry even over the smallest of all things. In the episode where Krabappel and Skinner fall in love, Ralph cries when riding a horse and again when he doesn't pin the tail where it's supposed to be.

He's also very unfocused, like in the episode where children were auditioning to be "Fallout Boy," Ralph goes, "What's for lunch?" and later says, "We're having chicken necks?" after Lunch-Lady Doris says "Next." Ralph also seems to go to the bathroom in himself and I believe twice he's peed his pants, once in the episode where Lisa hangs out with college students, and again when he and Bart and the bullies, Nelson, Jimbo, Kearny, an Dolph, are taken from Springfield Elementary while all the rest of the kids are taking a test.

Ralph also made a crayon sandwich, which was apparently rejected and Ralph cried about it. So poor Chief Wiggum, his father, whom I don't really like to tell the truth, ate it to make his boy happy. Ralph also reacted to Marge touching him, saying she was touching his "special area," NOT, she was only hugging him! In that same episode he says "finded" instead of found. Ralph also fails to duck for his life when a tank cannon, operated by Bart, is pointed at him and others who around him who try to duck out of his way to keep from being potential victims of being fired at.

But Ralph is also smart. He informed Bart that his sister was a good thinker. So sometimes Ralph can be helpful and useful. In fact, he also tried to stop Homer from drinking a candle and asking "You don't want wax in your mouth, do you?" And later in that same episode he asks Homer "Sir do you need help?" after Homer goes crazy.

I could say more about Ralph but I'll say I think he's cute and cool. I don't like everything about him but I do like him!

Dil Pickles (Rugrats/ All Grown Up). I'm not the only person who thinks this but it is possible that Dil Pickles has Asperger's or some other form of autism. In the episode "Truth or Consequences," and I just read this on another website earlier but cannot remember where right now, but Principal Bangborn (or however his name is spelled) was observing Dil (I also saw this episode yesterday) and his behavior. Dil has an obsession with aliens (as does Buster Baxter from Arthur, only Buster doesn't have Asperger's, or does he?) Back to Dil, he was also said to have been dropped on his head by Phil and Lil, as Lil admitted and said to Phil. I'm not sure that's the reason Dil is the way he is and I don't think you can get Asperger's or autism from being dropped on your head. I mean you cannot just get any form of autism, you have to be born with it, that's what I believe, although some people who once lived normal lives and were normal people suffer a serious injury that does seem to compromise them drastically. For example, this kid, when he was 11 years old in 1989 was on his bike waiting for one train to go by and after that train went by, he passed the lowered gate only to be hit by a second train from the opposite direction and it severely injured him to the point where he was confined to a wheelchair and was said to have the mental capacity of a 1-year-old. So some people start out as normal and well functioning, until something unfortunate happens to them causing them to no longer be normal, or "normal."

Still, I don't know if Phil and Lil dropping Dil on his head has anything to do with the way Dil is functioning and it couldn't have given him Asperger's if he has it, he has to have been born with it. And as a baby, Dil was crying for more than one straight day (in the Rugrats Movie), I cried a lot when I was a baby and I unfortunately remember a time I cried when I was 2 or less years old because my grandmother dropped my mother and me off and I didn't want to leave her. Most people forget the very early parts of their lives but I can still remember as far back to when I was in diapers. Thankfully I don't remember being born!

Anyway, back to Dil. He's very different from his brother and their friends and he's bold enough to do things his brother and their friends don't do (such as dress up in other cultures.) His hat also seems to be his trademark and is almost always seen wearing it.

I don't know if Dil has Asperger's or not, but whether he really does or not, in my imagination and in my universe, he does. I think it's fun to think of him having Asperger's or some form of autism and I kind of hope he does. We may never know that now that the Rugrats have retired in 2008.

Maurice Rodriguez, a.k.a. "Twister," (Rocket Power) I haven't watched this cartoon since 2006 and don't have many plans to watch this cartoon again but ever know how Twister behaves and the way he talks. Like in the episode where Tito gets homesick, Twister says "I'm sick of my home," only to be corrected. Twister is also very gullible and is very easy to fool, especially by his bully-of-a-brother Lars. He's not unintelligent, though his grades are not always the best, and he does know how to operate a video camera, and he proved to be a better group-leader than his best friend Otto, who I really don't like because of his stubborn behavior. Twister is also scared of giant monkeys and whenever that's mentioned, he reacts and runs away. And he did again when he was a giant monkey, little did he know it was man-made and not even alive! In that same episode about the giant monkeys, he accidently reveals to Otto that the Hockey game wasn't cancelled.

I didn't always think Twister has autism but I noticed his strange behavior and his short attention span, and I didn't always know I had autism but was aware something was wrong with me and I did conclude I had a short attention span and short term memory. But I noticed that Twister seemed to be mentally slow. I'm not for certain, but it could be true. I cannot say if he has autism or not though, likely he doesn't despite his odd behavior.

Cosmo (Fairly Odd Parents) It's very possible this green-haired guy has Apserger's, or some form of autism by the way he behaves and talks. I mean he has some intelligence but he too acts goofy. For example, in "Oh Brother," after Timmy talks about having an older brother and what his older brother would do, Cosmo adds "Donate a kidney, drive the getaway car, loan you bail money," all of which to Timmy's and Wanda's annoyance. In "Appartnership," Cosmo says himself that he's not bright, big words confuse him, and he has the attention span of a rodent. I highly agree with that. At least he's smart enough to know this about himself. And it's sad that some people learn about their mental conditions much later in their lives or don't become self-aware until later in life (I didn't become self-aware until I was 10 and didn't know I had autism until I was 18 going on 19, though my parents knew this when I was 7 or 8, but I was rediagnosed with Asperger's at 19). And Cosmo acts more like a child than like an adult and is said to go to the bathroom in himself, although he does seem toilet trained. Fairly Odd Parents doesn't keep up with continuity, they're always changing something in the show. But Cosmo is very unfocused, like in "A Wish too Far," when in Fairy Court, he's first a defense attorney, then a fireman, then a laser technician, and last a coal miner.

In "This is your wish," Cosmo is said and shown to be a 'special fairy child,' it's not said exactly like that, "special fairy children" was mentioned. And ever since he was a baby, Cosmo has been off, for one turning his poor father into a fly. And then when he's a little older he causes his art canvas to explode, and in a target practice class he creates a dragon he calls "Snowball." Cosmo is also shown to be a dangerous fairy, but this is all a plot by his mother Mama Cosma to get him away from her hated daughter-in-law Wanda. Thankfully Timmy knew what was going on.

Cosmo has also waved his wand and caused dangerous things to happen, like turning Vicky into a giant snake when Timmy wanted a giant chocolate shake, or when he poofed up a spike bed that Timmy was about to land on. But Wanda quickly intervened and replaced it with a mattress.

There's lots to say about Cosmo. He seems less than intelligent and is dramatic, like when he had to go see Dr. Studwell. He also isn't much of a help to his Godkid Timmy and does a lot of stupid things, sometimes at Timmy's direction. Cosmo does lots of unwise things but sometimes he does wise things.

Patrick Star (SpongeBob Squarepants) This guy, though my most favorite character on SBSP, is also way off like Cosmo. His intelligence isn't very high and he acts more like a child than like an adult and more so than SpongeBob himself. He also is very forgetful, like in the episode where SpongeBob claims to lose his identity (because he forgot where his name-tag was) he tries to retrace his steps and tells Patrick what he has to do and Patrick, to SpongeBob's anger, constantly forgets what he's supposed to do!

He also asked dumb questions like "Is mayonnaise an instrument?" He also tried to write a song, which nobody liked! His spelling was also incorrect when he wrote "Chum is fum" wasn't that supposed to be "Chum is fun?" He was also mad because he couldn't see the top of his head (I was like that, I was upset because I couldn't see the back of my head, even in the mirror! What I didn't know, I needed a second mirror behind me to do so!) And when he was in Ms. Puff's boating school, he got SpongeBob in trouble a lot. And in that episode where SpongeBob butted into his friends' dreams, including Patrick's, he tries to tell Patrick that in dreams he can do anything but Patrick doesn't get it. And later when he's awake he asks for a quarter. He's also a slob. Oh and he thought he had to leave town and dressed like a girl to disguise himself.

More can be said about Patrick. He's also not totally unintelligent though, he is somewhat smart and has some capabilities and awareness.

Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents) Okay, maybe he doesn't have any form of autism, but after I started watching Fairly Odd Parents when I was 16 and a half and hearing Timmy had a short attention span, Timmy even said it himself, and I too had a short attention span as I mentioned earlier. But for whatever reason, I thought Timmy had what I had, that being autism, which again, I didn't know I had until I was 18. But now I know for sure that that is so not the case. Timmy may have a short attention span but he does not have autism, not even Asperger's. In fact his attention span isn't even as short as Cosmo's.

Do you think Timmy and Cosmo's relationship is any similar to SpongeBob and Patrick's. But I only added Timmy because after hearing he had a short attention span I thought that maybe he had what I have but now I know that's not true. But we do have short attention spans, and you don't have to have autism or any mental disability to have a short attention span.

I also may have thought the same things about Buster Baxter (Arthur) but I now I don't believe he has Asperger's, especially after seeing Carl. I mean sure Buster is unfocused, is more into having fun, obsessed with aliens like Dil Pickles mentioned earlier, and an under-achiever, and is gullible, and tends to get into trouble, but he's not autistic.

One other cartoon character I'll list is Ron Stoppable (Kim Possible). I won't say much about him but he too is a weirdo and slow-minded. I do like Ron but I'm sorry, Drakken's right, he is a buffoon, although Drakken is an even bigger buffoon. Ron doesn't keep up and is always getting himself into trouble and doesn't always know what he's told. Like in "Twin Factor," after Kim asks her brothers Jim and Tim, my two most favorite characters in the show, if they have any business to care of, Ron asks "What kind of business? Banking?" Then Kim tells him "'Business' as in 'there isn't going to be any rest stops.'" Ron then tells Kim "The boys are ten" and saying something about them not needing any rest. So Rufus has to whisper in his ear what Kim is saying.

Ron also thought Wade died when the machine Wade was using was destroyed (in the episode where Kim blushes herself into her body going invisible and almost to the point where she disappears out of existence). He also doesn't do so well in school, although he is capable of doing some things Kim has trouble doing, such as cooking and working fast food, even being a manager. Ron is also dramatic, like when he thought Rufus was gone when Rufus rode away in a miniature car, or when he thought he was snow-blind, or again, when he thought Wade died.

To sum this up, and I can also include Carl Wheezer and probably especially Sheen Estevez, (Jimmy Neutron), some of the cartoon characters I listed, I and others think have Asperger's or some form of autism or other mental disability or slowness. Other cartoon characters I listed not a lot of other people may think so (like Ron Stoppable, Patrick Star, and Twister Rodriguez)

Characters Said to Have Asperger's
Nonny (Bubble Guppies) I didn't believe Nonny had Asperger's but I've been reading on Google and websites I found through Google that Nonny has Asperger's. Now I'm not sure this is the case but he is quite different from the other five guppies, Goby, Gil, Molly, Oona, and Deema. For one, he rarely smiles and always seems to have this concerned look on his face, which is a big attention grabber! He's also shown to be very smart and can answer questions. There are some other odd things about him, he seems to talk in a monotone, or an almost monotone, he basically doesn't sound enthusiastic. He rarely sings with the other guppies, has been said to have a boring personality, and he almost always sits in his spot greeting his viewers from afar unlike the rest of the guppies that say hello to you when you enter the school. Nonny has only done it once so far (see the episode "The Sizzling Scampinis") otherwise he just sits in the background waiting for you to come to him. And Nonny is sometimes seen by himself not playing with the other guppies and sometimes drawing pictures. And for fun, I thought Nonny was suffering from depression or anxiety, both of which I know what it's like to have.

Google it yourself, there has been talk of Nonny having Apsperger's. He's also said to be antisocial, but he is cautious. I'll leave some sources that mention him having Asperger's or asking if he has it.
http://autismsd.com/tag/does-nonny-from ... aspergers/
http://stevekaczynski.com/?p=971
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/BubbleGuppies

Nonny, by the way, is my most favorite of the Guppies. I feel safer with him than I do with Gil. I also feel safer with Goby. It is said Gil may have Asperger's. Well, I found and read that at the very bottom of this link https://owlsalltheway.wordpress.com/201 ... e-guppies/ It's a mother's blog about the Bubble Guppies that some people got very upset with.

These are some other cartoon characters said to have Autism/Asperger's, and I don't believe or agree with this, or at least not completely, perhaps they do. What do I know?

SpongeBob Squarepants
Schroeder (Peanuts)
Cookie Monster
Ferb Fletcher (Phineas and Ferb)
Elmer Fudd
Brainy Smurf
One of the 101 Dalmatians
Tigger (Winnie the Pooh)
Max (Max and Ruby)

And I know all these cartoon characters but never thought of them having any form of autism until yesterday and today (I started this post before midnight and worked on it past midnight)

Sources:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer- ... 16254.html
http://adventuresinaspergers.com/2012/0 ... utism.html

So although there might already be posts on this site of cartoon characters with autism, and I will some of them when I see them, I decided just to go ahead and make my own if it's all right. I probably included things that weren't included in other posts.

There are or may be some other cartoon characters that I know but don't know have autism or didn't think to have autism and there are or may be other cartoon characters I don't know of that also have autism or Asperger's. I haven't seen every cartoon in existence and I never will. In fact, please feel free to list cartoon characters you think or thought have/had Asperger's or some other form of autism, even just for the fun of doing so, namely characters I didn't list.

Thanks for reading

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 3:32 am

I think you area overthinking the idea of characters with Asperger's. Many of these characters are just meant to be stupid, or crazy, or eccentric. Autistic people are not the only ones who (sometimes) have those qualities.

Ralph from the Simpson's is supposed to be stupid, sheltered, and simple. A weird kid to laugh at. Comic relief. His "smart" moments really just point out how simple and clueless he is. As if he's parroting back something that adults teach him. His mental age is obviously well below that of the other kids.

Cosmo from the Fairly Odd Parents:

He's more ADHD than autistic. He's hyperactive, impulsive, silly, immature, and clueless. He's the crazy one to complement the "straight-man" character of Wanda. It's a classic type of character relationship used in comedies. Like Lucy and Ricky on "I Love Lucy". Here's a link but it's only from Wikipedia:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_act
Anyway, the point is that he's not supposed to be anything but wacky and unpredictable. For comic effect.

Patrick Star isn't even close to being autistic. He's just plain stupid. And that's the joke. The idea is that he's so stupid that it's unbelievable. Completely, ridiculously stupid. And at times he says extremely observant or intelligent things. That's for more humorous effect. The idea that such a stupid character will say such intelligent things at times is humorous, because of the incongruity.

I think Timmy Turner is a character basically making fun of the stereotype of the modern kid. Short attention span, likes comic books and video games, needs instant gratification, makes silly rash decisions, hates school. Again, if anything he has ADHD.

I'd say unless a person is going out of their way to create a character with Asperger's or autism in mind, it's unlikely that the character is there for anything more than comic relief or entertainment, with little thought as to what actual medical conditions the character may have.

TimmyTurnerFan1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Apr 2016, 9:36 pm

You know something, perhaps you're very right about this. Maybe I have been over-thinking this and some of what you said I never thought of before, or probably did at some point in my life and then stopped. Well, I won't get too much into that and my memory isn't always so reliable.

But you're right, it's not right to assume just because someone acts a certain way or is a certain way he has autism. I mean I never said they had autism (except Carl and Julia,) I was just saying it was a possibility. And it's something I like to imagine just for fun. But you've opened my eyes, some characters really do have autism, others, as you say, are "stupid." Well, I'll say "eccentric" to sound less offensive because some people are partial to the word "stupid," or at least sensitive to that word for whatever reason, I called Cosmo stupid on a public forum once and someone replied to me that he wasn't, and I was ashamed for saying that, even to the point of saying about myself "Darn me!" I too can be sensitive to it too but either it's fact or just some people's opinions.

I'd probably make "stupid" cartoon characters, or eccentric cartoon characters, if I made cartoon characters but not make them with autism. But I might also make cartoon characters with Asperger's too.

And some of them might have ADHD, which I know a little about. One of my cousins has ADHD and there was a cartoon book called "Living with ADHD" that my aunt had that told me about it (I read it.) The character with it was a boy named Ben. The book title looked something like this but was titled differently than what I just found http://www.childswork.com/Taking-A.D.H. ... hool-Book/

So next time I won't just assume cartoon characters have autism, although like I said, I never said they had it, but I won't just assume they have that. And I did dismiss the idea of some of the cartoon characters I listed having autism, like Timmy from FOP and Buster from "Arthur." But even if these cartoon characters don't have autism and they probably don't, just for fun I like to think they do, or some of them.

So thank you, for reading this, for your observation, and for informing me of some things. :wink:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 9:48 pm

While animated characters may be designed to portray autistic behavior, the very fact that they are not real people means that they cannot actually be autistic.

Even characters portrayed by live actors (especially comedic characters) may only be played for laughs, and not to specifically portray autistic behavior.

Of course, if the actors, directors, producers, and/or writers of the show issue an official statement claiming that the character was intentionally designed to portray autistic behavior, then we can point to that character and safely say that he or she is autistic.

Otherwise, we're over-thinking it, and making amateurish and unfounded assumptions that are based solely on our own subjective feelings and spurious opinions.

Only this, and nothing more.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2016, 3:32 am

TimmyTurnerFan1 wrote:
You know something, perhaps you're very right about this. Maybe I have been over-thinking this and some of what you said I never thought of before, or probably did at some point in my life and then stopped. Well, I won't get too much into that and my memory isn't always so reliable.

But you're right, it's not right to assume just because someone acts a certain way or is a certain way he has autism. I mean I never said they had autism (except Carl and Julia,) I was just saying it was a possibility. And it's something I like to imagine just for fun. But you've opened my eyes, some characters really do have autism, others, as you say, are "stupid." Well, I'll say "eccentric" to sound less offensive because some people are partial to the word "stupid," or at least sensitive to that word for whatever reason, I called Cosmo stupid on a public forum once and someone replied to me that he wasn't, and I was ashamed for saying that, even to the point of saying about myself "Darn me!" I too can be sensitive to it too but either it's fact or just some people's opinions.

I'd probably make "stupid" cartoon characters, or eccentric cartoon characters, if I made cartoon characters but not make them with autism. But I might also make cartoon characters with Asperger's too.

And some of them might have ADHD, which I know a little about. One of my cousins has ADHD and there was a cartoon book called "Living with ADHD" that my aunt had that told me about it (I read it.) The character with it was a boy named Ben. The book title looked something like this but was titled differently than what I just found http://www.childswork.com/Taking-A.D.H. ... hool-Book/

So next time I won't just assume cartoon characters have autism, although like I said, I never said they had it, but I won't just assume they have that. And I did dismiss the idea of some of the cartoon characters I listed having autism, like Timmy from FOP and Buster from "Arthur." But even if these cartoon characters don't have autism and they probably don't, just for fun I like to think they do, or some of them.

So thank you, for reading this, for your observation, and for informing me of some things. :wink:

Hmm...Well the point was really that the writers likely had no intention of creating autistic characters, or those with autistic traits. It's pure entertainment. Cartoons that aren't all about comedy are less likely to be making fun of characters for being weird, or stupid, or different.

The shows usually just have a plot line or two, and the writers have several points they want to make. Or "lessons" or "morals". And they stick in a bunch of jokes to either appeal to adults (like the Simpsons) or to kids with some humor in there for the adults (like Fairly Odd Parents). Very rarely is a writer going to think about something like Asperger's syndrome, especially back in the '90s and 2000s. It just wasn't really well-known or talked about. Recently they have been purposely using characters with autistic traits, but not in cartoons that I've noticed.

I have a lot of ADHD traits myself. I'm quite hyperactive at times. Likely I could have been diagnosed as a kid, but they assumed mostly boys had it. I do have a few things in common with Cosmo.

And yes, they make fun of characters for being stupid. People like to laugh at dumb characters. Patrick Star is supposed to be stupid. It's mentioned numerous times in the series. He's a starfish. He has no brain, from what I remember. Neither should Spongebob, but it's a cartoon. Squidward only has six tentacles, and he's an octopus.

If people get offended for calling a cartoon character stupid, then that's their problem. Cartoons are not real. And if the writers intend for a character to be seen as stupid, then seeing that character as stupid makes a lot of sense. Perhaps people shouldn't write comedies making fun of stupid people, but then they shouldn't be able to make fun of smart people, fat people, skinny people, rich people, poor people, hippies, boring men in business suits, old women with 50 cats, snotty little brats, comic book geeks, or anyone else. And then there'd be nothing left to laugh at.

If you want to make cartoon characters with autistic traits, then go for it. I would probably find them funny. Poke fun at them too. We should all be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes. Some of my favorite comedies make fun of traits that I see in myself. They don't necessarily do it in a negative way; they sort of point it out in such a way to make it humorous. I look at a character and think Ha, I do that, too and I can laugh at myself.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2016, 4:08 pm

I have heard it be said that Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life has some Aspie/Autie traits.

TimmyTurnerFan1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Sep 2020, 2:09 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
I have heard it be said that Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life has some Aspie/Autie traits.

Never really thought of Rocko like that! I just saw this comment today after four years!

Anyone else? Remember, no matter how old this discussion is or my other posts, I'm always open to new comments relating to this discussion and respectful. So please add more but stay on topic please!