short hair 27%  27%  [ 15 ]
very short hair 16%  16%  [ 9 ]
what hair? 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 56

AnaHitori
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 8:25 pm

It's interesting that very long hair is the most selected so far.

My hair is very long, not quite long enough to sit on, but close. I actually have a fear of haircuts. >.<

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2016, 12:38 pm

Tush-length.

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 10:33 pm

My hair is about 5 to 6 inches long, so I guess it's medium length for a male.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2016, 4:24 am

Said very long because I have dreadlocks. Before locks it was below mid chest, now in dreads it's a little past shoulder length.

plootark
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Dec 2016, 6:53 am

I used to have dreads that went down to below my butt. Just recently chopped them when my daughter caught head lice. They were quite a liability.

Now I have short and very tidy hair, with a straight parting and everything. I even put product in it on a near daily basis. Very suave! :-)

Skibz888
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2016, 12:16 pm

I selected "medium". It almost goes down to my shoulders at this point. My hair's the longest it's been since high school, and I intend on it getting longer.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2016, 11:12 pm

My hair's very short. I've just got it Schultzed at the barber shop. I've been doing that all year. I was that sick of being called ma'am and madam.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2016, 11:14 pm

I have long hair, may be getting to the extra long stage....but also recently got dreads so I think that slows down the increasing length. Lol it is possible I may have to trim them eventually so it doesn't get too heavy since I've heard of people having to get rid of dreads due to them being too heavy. But yeah my hair is usually stringly and lifeless so I figured this hairstyle would give a little more volume and allow me to actually want to figure out hair styles with it.....I tend to be one of those long hair in the face sort of people cause I don't know what to do with my hair but with dreads its easier and more fun to tie it back and such.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2016, 7:17 pm

I have short wavy hair. Up until last year my mother disapproved of me getting short haircuts, she wanted me to look "ladylike". But I got it cut and she liked it so it's stayed :)

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

LjSpike
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Dec 2016, 4:54 pm

Mines kind of long on the fringe, but I hate it when it gets long on the sides, as I find it sort of curls over my ear and then whenever my ears move (due to jaw movement from eating, talking etc.) it creates a really annoying sensation, kind of like tickling but just not enjoyable in the slightest (infact, quite frustrating). Its a good way for me to judge when I need a haircut though.

Neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 162 of 200
Neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 52 of 200
LINK: http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly10a.php?p1= ... =66&p10=74
-------------------
Score breakdown for RAADS-R
Total: 185.0 | Language: 17.0 | Social Relatedness: 90.0 | Sensory/Motor 45.0 | Circumscribed Interests: 33.0
LINK: http://www.aspietests.org/raads/questions.php

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 5:11 pm

A little above shoulder length, cut into a "page boy" style. It's much easier for me to manage that way.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 6:09 pm

Butt length now. I really need to get it trimmed, but I have anxiety having to sit in that chair with no way to get out. I really hate getting my hair cut. I wish I could just get someone to do it at home since it is such an easy cut - straight across.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 2:39 am

I have long hair in need of a trim. It is just below my ribcage. No particular style.

><))'>o 0o

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 6:58 am

I cut mine off when I was having one of my psycho PMDD moments, now it's at shoulder length. It was way shorter before because I thought the white blonde short hairstyle from Sense8 would look nice. I was wrong. Growing it out super long now.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 7:54 am

I take the scissors to my hair when I'm bored and depressed; a bad habit I've hopefully quit. I cut myself some bangs, then realized that my non-bangs hair was too short for it to not look like a box around my head with bangs, so I cut off the bangs. Now it looks odd and off and ugly, so to minimize the offness I tie one side of my hair behind my head like it's a style and leave the other side out. It (with the exception of the cut-off part) is down to my shoulders now.