Sarah Palin endroses Donald Trump for president

Page 3 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

20 Jan 2016, 11:09 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
It's sad how people feel the need to denigrate Sarah Palin, it wouldn't be acceptable to talk about any female democrat the way they talk about her but as with rapist Bill Clinton and rape enabler and destroyer of women Hillary Clinton you cannot count on these leftists to keep any consistency on anything. John McCain didn't lose because of Palin, the only time his campaign ever polled above Obama was immediately after he announced her as his running mate before the full scale assault on her character from all angles of the media. Very familiar isn't it? Her firing up the base is why the media hated her so much, they were not going to allow the narrative to be snatched from them.

Palin is a great speaker because she connects with audiences in ways that other politicians can only dream of, make fun of her accent and down home way of speaking but that is what makes her a real person. I find the rehearsed sermon-esqe cadence of politicians like Barack Obama and Marco Rubio to be incredibly insulting and out of touch, they don't speak our language or represent the values of the people they supposedly represent.

Trump will defeat Hillary and hopefully send her and husband to prison for a very long time, if she had any humanity she'd drop out of the race but it's just a blind ambition and blood lust for power. She'll probably stay in even after she gets indicted by the FBI, Democrats are nominating a LOSER if they nominate Hillary.


This is the same woman who, instead of reading up on current affairs, as McCain's handlers had wanted her to, spent time tweeting to her "prayer warriors." She's the same woman who displayed ignorance of what was happening in the world, and who believes that dinosaurs lived only thousands - not millions - of years ago.


She'd get better caught up on current affairs reading Playboy or Mad Magazine before any of the ridiculous neocon drivel McCain would shove down her throat, her ignoring that POS and going "rogue" was the best thing she ever did.

Smears are smears, most of what has been said about Palin isn't true or a gross misrepresentation. A media hit job, they thought they perfected it before Donald Trump came along.

Do you really think these idiots in congress know even a fraction of the things you think they know about? It's an ultra exclusive country club, these dodos don't even read the bills they vote on. Half of them are most likely on drugs and or receiving money under the table, it's a never ending party on the beltway. The gilded class does everything with in its power to destroy all that challenge it, we live in a 2 party dictatorship where there is no real choice since they both play for the same team. Palin at the very least is not a member of this elitist gilded class I speak of, Hillary is and Jeb most certainly.



VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,294
Location: Illinois

20 Jan 2016, 11:18 pm

Yeah, you can't expect our underpaid elected officials to read all the bills on which they vote -- that would cut into their golf game or other leisure activities. Rather they have people to read them, digest them, and report back.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 33,153
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

21 Jan 2016, 12:11 am

Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
It's sad how people feel the need to denigrate Sarah Palin, it wouldn't be acceptable to talk about any female democrat the way they talk about her but as with rapist Bill Clinton and rape enabler and destroyer of women Hillary Clinton you cannot count on these leftists to keep any consistency on anything. John McCain didn't lose because of Palin, the only time his campaign ever polled above Obama was immediately after he announced her as his running mate before the full scale assault on her character from all angles of the media. Very familiar isn't it? Her firing up the base is why the media hated her so much, they were not going to allow the narrative to be snatched from them.

Palin is a great speaker because she connects with audiences in ways that other politicians can only dream of, make fun of her accent and down home way of speaking but that is what makes her a real person. I find the rehearsed sermon-esqe cadence of politicians like Barack Obama and Marco Rubio to be incredibly insulting and out of touch, they don't speak our language or represent the values of the people they supposedly represent.

Trump will defeat Hillary and hopefully send her and husband to prison for a very long time, if she had any humanity she'd drop out of the race but it's just a blind ambition and blood lust for power. She'll probably stay in even after she gets indicted by the FBI, Democrats are nominating a LOSER if they nominate Hillary.


This is the same woman who, instead of reading up on current affairs, as McCain's handlers had wanted her to, spent time tweeting to her "prayer warriors." She's the same woman who displayed ignorance of what was happening in the world, and who believes that dinosaurs lived only thousands - not millions - of years ago.


She'd get better caught up on current affairs reading Playboy or Mad Magazine before any of the ridiculous neocon drivel McCain would shove down her throat, her ignoring that POS and going "rogue" was the best thing she ever did.

Smears are smears, most of what has been said about Palin isn't true or a gross misrepresentation. A media hit job, they thought they perfected it before Donald Trump came along.

Do you really think these idiots in congress know even a fraction of the things you think they know about? It's an ultra exclusive country club, these dodos don't even read the bills they vote on. Half of them are most likely on drugs and or receiving money under the table, it's a never ending party on the beltway. The gilded class does everything with in its power to destroy all that challenge it, we live in a 2 party dictatorship where there is no real choice since they both play for the same team. Palin at the very least is not a member of this elitist gilded class I speak of, Hillary is and Jeb most certainly.



Oh, I have no doubt that the American leaders are not worthy of the people who sent them to Washington D.C. That said, I think Palin fits in with them very well. I think she is an unintelligent woman who thinks gays are going to take the rest of America to hell, who has marginal knowledge abou the rest of the world, and has contributed to the fracturing of America. Cruz's slamming of "New York values" began much earlier with people like Palin who talked about "real Pro-America parts of the country." People like her were previously talking about how America should have more in common with Texas than San Francisco. People like her were the ones who caused the splintering between red and blue states. I'm sorry, but all I see from Palin is division and ignorance.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Jan 2016, 12:43 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
It's sad how people feel the need to denigrate Sarah Palin, it wouldn't be acceptable to talk about any female democrat the way they talk about her but as with rapist Bill Clinton and rape enabler and destroyer of women Hillary Clinton you cannot count on these leftists to keep any consistency on anything. John McCain didn't lose because of Palin, the only time his campaign ever polled above Obama was immediately after he announced her as his running mate before the full scale assault on her character from all angles of the media. Very familiar isn't it? Her firing up the base is why the media hated her so much, they were not going to allow the narrative to be snatched from them.

Palin is a great speaker because she connects with audiences in ways that other politicians can only dream of, make fun of her accent and down home way of speaking but that is what makes her a real person. I find the rehearsed sermon-esqe cadence of politicians like Barack Obama and Marco Rubio to be incredibly insulting and out of touch, they don't speak our language or represent the values of the people they supposedly represent.

Trump will defeat Hillary and hopefully send her and husband to prison for a very long time, if she had any humanity she'd drop out of the race but it's just a blind ambition and blood lust for power. She'll probably stay in even after she gets indicted by the FBI, Democrats are nominating a LOSER if they nominate Hillary.


This is the same woman who, instead of reading up on current affairs, as McCain's handlers had wanted her to, spent time tweeting to her "prayer warriors." She's the same woman who displayed ignorance of what was happening in the world, and who believes that dinosaurs lived only thousands - not millions - of years ago.


She'd get better caught up on current affairs reading Playboy or Mad Magazine before any of the ridiculous neocon drivel McCain would shove down her throat, her ignoring that POS and going "rogue" was the best thing she ever did.

Smears are smears, most of what has been said about Palin isn't true or a gross misrepresentation. A media hit job, they thought they perfected it before Donald Trump came along.

Do you really think these idiots in congress know even a fraction of the things you think they know about? It's an ultra exclusive country club, these dodos don't even read the bills they vote on. Half of them are most likely on drugs and or receiving money under the table, it's a never ending party on the beltway. The gilded class does everything with in its power to destroy all that challenge it, we live in a 2 party dictatorship where there is no real choice since they both play for the same team. Palin at the very least is not a member of this elitist gilded class I speak of, Hillary is and Jeb most certainly.



Oh, I have no doubt that the American leaders are not worthy of the people who sent them to Washington D.C. That said, I think Palin fits in with them very well. I think she is an unintelligent woman who thinks gays are going to take the rest of America to hell, who has marginal knowledge abou the rest of the world, and has contributed to the fracturing of America. Cruz's slamming of "New York values" began much earlier with people like Palin who talked about "real Pro-America parts of the country." People like her were previously talking about how America should have more in common with Texas than San Francisco. People like her were the ones who caused the splintering between red and blue states. I'm sorry, but all I see from Palin is division and ignorance.


Shenanigans on fracturing America, if you want to say that then Barack Obama as president is far more responsible for fracturing America and has done so like no other president since probably Lincoln which I am sure you'll take as a compliment. Our media is run by an east coast elites who look down their noses at middle America, the hatred has become mutual. Just because you don't speak a certain way doesn't mean you're not intelligent, now stupid people might think that a British accent somehow represents sophistication and intelligence but we all know that isn't true right? I guess CNN didn't get the memo with that whole Piers Morgan fiasco.

Call Palin unintelligent but she stood up the decrepit corrupt Republican Party of Alaska and took out the trash in a state where it was long overdue. They destroyed her politically for it, essentially forced her from office by endless FOIA requests and bogus ethics complaints which she had to pay to defend herself out of pocket. I don't know about you but I think that's pretty screwed up, like I said there is only an illusion of democracy in this country because those that actually do challenge the status quo get destroyed both personally and professionally. Can't do that to Trump, you've made your bed.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 33,153
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

21 Jan 2016, 1:11 am

Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
It's sad how people feel the need to denigrate Sarah Palin, it wouldn't be acceptable to talk about any female democrat the way they talk about her but as with rapist Bill Clinton and rape enabler and destroyer of women Hillary Clinton you cannot count on these leftists to keep any consistency on anything. John McCain didn't lose because of Palin, the only time his campaign ever polled above Obama was immediately after he announced her as his running mate before the full scale assault on her character from all angles of the media. Very familiar isn't it? Her firing up the base is why the media hated her so much, they were not going to allow the narrative to be snatched from them.

Palin is a great speaker because she connects with audiences in ways that other politicians can only dream of, make fun of her accent and down home way of speaking but that is what makes her a real person. I find the rehearsed sermon-esqe cadence of politicians like Barack Obama and Marco Rubio to be incredibly insulting and out of touch, they don't speak our language or represent the values of the people they supposedly represent.

Trump will defeat Hillary and hopefully send her and husband to prison for a very long time, if she had any humanity she'd drop out of the race but it's just a blind ambition and blood lust for power. She'll probably stay in even after she gets indicted by the FBI, Democrats are nominating a LOSER if they nominate Hillary.


This is the same woman who, instead of reading up on current affairs, as McCain's handlers had wanted her to, spent time tweeting to her "prayer warriors." She's the same woman who displayed ignorance of what was happening in the world, and who believes that dinosaurs lived only thousands - not millions - of years ago.


She'd get better caught up on current affairs reading Playboy or Mad Magazine before any of the ridiculous neocon drivel McCain would shove down her throat, her ignoring that POS and going "rogue" was the best thing she ever did.

Smears are smears, most of what has been said about Palin isn't true or a gross misrepresentation. A media hit job, they thought they perfected it before Donald Trump came along.

Do you really think these idiots in congress know even a fraction of the things you think they know about? It's an ultra exclusive country club, these dodos don't even read the bills they vote on. Half of them are most likely on drugs and or receiving money under the table, it's a never ending party on the beltway. The gilded class does everything with in its power to destroy all that challenge it, we live in a 2 party dictatorship where there is no real choice since they both play for the same team. Palin at the very least is not a member of this elitist gilded class I speak of, Hillary is and Jeb most certainly.



Oh, I have no doubt that the American leaders are not worthy of the people who sent them to Washington D.C. That said, I think Palin fits in with them very well. I think she is an unintelligent woman who thinks gays are going to take the rest of America to hell, who has marginal knowledge abou the rest of the world, and has contributed to the fracturing of America. Cruz's slamming of "New York values" began much earlier with people like Palin who talked about "real Pro-America parts of the country." People like her were previously talking about how America should have more in common with Texas than San Francisco. People like her were the ones who caused the splintering between red and blue states. I'm sorry, but all I see from Palin is division and ignorance.


Shenanigans on fracturing America, if you want to say that then Barack Obama as president is far more responsible for fracturing America and has done so like no other president since probably Lincoln which I am sure you'll take as a compliment. Our media is run by an east coast elites who look down their noses at middle America, the hatred has become mutual. Just because you don't speak a certain way doesn't mean you're not intelligent, now stupid people might think that a British accent somehow represents sophistication and intelligence but we all know that isn't true right? I guess CNN didn't get the memo with that whole Piers Morgan fiasco.

Call Palin unintelligent but she stood up the decrepit corrupt Republican Party of Alaska and took out the trash in a state where it was long overdue. They destroyed her politically for it, essentially forced her from office by endless FOIA requests and bogus ethics complaints which she had to pay to defend herself out of pocket. I don't know about you but I think that's pretty screwed up, like I said there is only an illusion of democracy in this country because those that actually do challenge the status quo get destroyed both personally and professionally. Can't do that to Trump, you've made your bed.


Obama is responsible for all the racism and birther nonsense? And Lincoln was responsible for the southern aristocracy ripping the country apart for the sake of keeping alive an inhuman and archaic way of life?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2009
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,946

21 Jan 2016, 1:27 am

I can't hate someone for a lack of intelligence, and Sarah Palin honestly doesn't make sense sometimes. I think it says more about the people who take her seriously. It isn't a very nice gesture to McCain either, he really stood up for her if I remember correctly.

Trump's nonsense is more coherent than Palin's, but I think they're evenly matched on substance.


_________________
I'm a math evangelist, I believe in theorems and ignore the proofs.


GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,139

21 Jan 2016, 2:12 am

Jacoby wrote:
Shenanigans on fracturing America, if you want to say that then Barack Obama as president is far more responsible for fracturing America and has done so like no other president since probably Lincoln which I am sure you'll take as a compliment.

Well, that statement most certainly confirms quite a few suspicions I've had about Jacoby for some time...


_________________
Our comforting conviction that the world makes sense rests on a secure foundation: our almost unlimited ability to ignore our ignorance.

- Daniel Kahneman


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 33,153
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

21 Jan 2016, 2:14 am

MDD123 wrote:
I can't hate someone for a lack of intelligence, and Sarah Palin honestly doesn't make sense sometimes. I think it says more about the people who take her seriously. It isn't a very nice gesture to McCain either, he really stood up for her if I remember correctly.

Trump's nonsense is more coherent than Palin's, but I think they're evenly matched on substance.


I'm currently watching Trevor Noah on The Daily Show, discussing this very point of Palin endorsing Trump. It's absolutely hilarious!


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Jan 2016, 2:39 am

GGPViper wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Shenanigans on fracturing America, if you want to say that then Barack Obama as president is far more responsible for fracturing America and has done so like no other president since probably Lincoln which I am sure you'll take as a compliment.

Well, that statement most certainly confirms quite a few suspicions I've had about Jacoby for some time...


don't make insinuations

say what you mean or don't say it at all

the most divisive presidents in US history are Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, and George W. Bush

if you know history then you know this is true



goatfish57
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 464

21 Jan 2016, 8:10 am

MDD123 wrote:
I can't hate someone for a lack of intelligence, and Sarah Palin honestly doesn't make sense sometimes. I think it says more about the people who take her seriously. It isn't a very nice gesture to McCain either, he really stood up for her if I remember correctly.

Trump's nonsense is more coherent than Palin's, but I think they're evenly matched on substance.


I kind of agree. Sarah Palin is not stupid. She was instrumental in getting many hard line Republican, like Ted Cruz and Joni Ernst, elected. She knows how to use the media to her advantage. Donald Trump and Sarah Palin are quite similar in the way they campaign.

And yes, Sarah Palin was not respectful towards John McCain.



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Jan 2016, 11:47 am

Nobody should respect McCain, he's an evil blood thirsty man with questionable mental health.



VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,294
Location: Illinois

21 Jan 2016, 12:09 pm

Perhaps Palin is very intelligent. She's knows all she has to do is continually regurgitate the same old, tired cliched political rhetoric, and have scores of people eating out of her hand. Why work hard when you don't have to? Wise woman!



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,194
Location: temperate zone

21 Jan 2016, 12:45 pm

luan78zao wrote:
So much for her deep commitment to conservative values. :roll:


This ^.

Philosophically she is more like Ted Cruz than like Trump. Yet she embraces Trump.

Probably the very reason for her endorsement- to unify the GOP behind Trump. Her endorsement gets the Cruz supporters behind Trump. And she in turn can ride on Trumps coat tails for some future position in his administration.



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 98,949
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

21 Jan 2016, 12:55 pm

I think that's great. We need a Pro-Life president. We need to break the chain that Hitler created.


_________________
Schultz


Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,295
Location: New Orleans

21 Jan 2016, 1:03 pm

Palin and the dishonest media, twisting her every word, is where Trump learned to counter their game.

Palin did fight with the Republican old guard, did bring some new faces and energy to the party, and Trump is following in her footsteps.

Alaska is made up of fishermen, miners, loggers, oil field workers, and they elected a woman. Sarah is Of The People.

The Media is a Wholly Owned Conglomerate.

Just compare what they threw at Palin, and its power, and what the Wholly Owned Republican and Democrat Leadership and the Media for which they stand, have thrown at Trump, only to see it fail time after time.

The money, hence all power, is in the hands of the old. Soros, Rockefeller, Hunt, who also own all media. They are 90 and up. Trump is an upstart radical who is not even 70! Trump had a Draft Lottery Number for Viet Nam, the powers that be dodged the draft for World War Two.

Trump is an upstart, a kid, we are the same age and we both lived in New York City 1963-1968. The young had a vision of America rising up in unity and prosperity, the old had visions of sending everyone to war to gain political and economic control.

They bought the government, for sale cheap, and we have been fighting them ever since. Those who own everything do not want young people creating new industries and wealth. Their control is through government and the tax laws. They have done everything they could to prevent younger people from gaining political power.

This is the same fight I got into at 18 as a Goldwater Youth. His view of Viet Nam was if it is that important, nuke them, if not, get out and leave them alone to find their own way.

What happened was 68,000 dead, our National Wealth given to arms merchants, and a country still divided. Also we do business and vacation in scenic Communist Viet Nam. It was not the issue, it was a tool to gain economic and political control. So was Iraq.

Now we 70 year old children still want to take over the government, we have been excluded.

Since the 1960s the government has been hunting Radicals, being anyone who does not do as they are told, and who could raise a following. The Government being Prescott Bush and the CIA. Martin Luther King was a hit. Janis, Jimmy, lots of people died, very strange. The Kennedy Brothers, were going to make changes.

America the Constitutional Republic was undermined by the Intelligence State.

There has been a war on our economy, wages have declined since 1970, as have the Middle Class. The prosperity of the people, has been seen as a threat to the powers that be.

Wealth and Power is more concentrated at the top than in the Gilded Age. By all measures of a Free People, we have been losing ground.

Left and Right have the same enemy, the very few who control almost all of the Wealth, Government, Media.

Trump is the only not owned candidate. He is not running against a Democrat, he runs against an old and entrenched evil.

America still exists, We The People own it. We can return to our roots, and leave the future a better world.