Page 40 of 72 [ 1150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 72  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:09 pm

^SHALL I PM YOU?

FOR SOME REASON THIS THREAD REMINDS ME OF THE 'SHOUT' ABILITY IN SKYRIM, WHEREIN YOU CAN LITERALLY BLOW YOUR OPPONENTS AWAY FROM YOU. :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:12 pm

^YOU CAN PM ME IF YOU WANT.

UM, I DON'T REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT SKYRIM, SO...

THE ONLY 'SHOUT' I'M FAMILIAR WITH RIGHT NOW IS THIS SONG:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:15 pm

I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT SKYRIM, EITHER. I'VE ONLY EVER WATCHED MY COUSIN [WHO, BY THE WAY, IS YOUNGER THAN ME...] PLAY IT.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:18 pm

^ 8O WHY ARE LITTLE KIDS SO INTO M-RATED STUFF THESE DAYS?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:22 pm

^WELL, HE'S NOT EXACTLY LITTLE. HE'S GOING INTO UNIVERSITY SOON, ALTHOUGH HE WAS ABOUT TWELVE OR THIRTEEN WHEN HE STARTED PLAYING IT. [I THINK.]

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:25 pm

^WELL, ANYWAY, YOU CAN SEND ME PMS IF YOU'D LIKE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 3:06 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I'VE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS. WHEN I FEEL SOMETHING TO MY CORE, EVEN IF THE SITUATION IS ENTIRELY MUNDANE, THE FEELING IS OFTEN INTENSE. OTHERWISE, I "FEEL" EMPTY, AS IF I AM HOLLOW.

FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD FROM SOME OTHER ASPIES, IT'S NOT ALL THAT UNCOMMON FOR US TO HAVE VERY STRONG FEELINGS AND OTHERWISE FEELING LITTLE OTHER THAN A LOW LEVEL OF CONTENTMENT. THERE CAN BE SEVERAL REASONS FOR THAT, LIKE ALEXITHYMIA (MAYBE MILD ALEXITHYMIA IF SOMEONE RECOGNIZE THEIR OWN STRONG EMOTIONS BUT NOT THE SUBTLE ONES?), OR POOR EMOTIONAL REGULATION (MORE EXTREME ENDS).

UncannyDanny wrote:
^ 8O WHY ARE LITTLE KIDS SO INTO M-RATED STUFF THESE DAYS?
THAT'S NOTHING NEW. MY GENERATION WAS THE SAME, IT WAS JUST THE MEDIA THAT WAS DIFFERENT (MORE LIKELY MOVIES THAN GAMES).

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 3:28 pm

HEY, BUZZ!! YOU'RE FLYING!!

THIS ISN'T FLYING! THIS FALLING. . . WITH STYLE!!

8)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 3:30 pm

I GOT DRAGON QUEST VIII [3DS] and FIRE EMBLEM ECHOES YESTERDAY. I MIGHT PLAY DRAGON QUEST IX AGAIN SOME DAY, TOO. IF ONLY IT HAD MORE THAN ONE SAVE FILE! :x

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 4:35 am

^ IS IT FUN? I STILL DON'T HAVE DRAGON QUEST VIII THE CURSED KING. IT'S HIGH ON MY TO GET LIST SINCE I'VE REALLY ENJOYED DRAGON QUEST IV, V, VI, VII AND IX (AS WELL AS DRAGON QUEST MONSTER JOKER 1 AND 2; LOOKING FORWARD TO THE THIRD ONE).

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 4:42 am

WHAT IS DRAGON QUEST, ANYWAY?!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 11:48 am

^IT IS A FANTASY RPG VIDEO GAME FRANCHISE CREATED BY ENIX [LATER SQUARESOFT, THE DEVELOPERS OF FINAL FANTASY, MERGED WITH ENIX TO CREATE SQUARE ENIX], AND EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER SEEMS TO PLAY DRAGON QUEST IN JAPAN. :lol:

^^IS V AS GOOD AS PEOPLE SAY IT IS?
WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM FOR IX? MINE IS THREE GLADIATORS AND A SAGE.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 1:41 pm

LET ME GUESS! IT HAS DRAGONS IN IT?!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 3:00 pm

^SOMETIMES, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS YOU MIGHT THINK.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 8:29 pm

I'M DEBATING WHETHER OR NOT I SHOULD GET POKEMON X. ON ONE HAND IT LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN AND I LIKE THE VARIETY OF OBTAINABLE POKEMON IN THE GAME, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND I HAVE HEARD MIXED REVIEWS ABOUT IT. OPINIONS?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 8:30 pm

^IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GAMES. MY ADVICE IS NOT TO READ THE REVIEWS, BUT PLAY IT AND SEE IF YOU LIKE IT. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU CAN ALWAYS GIVE IT AWAY.