Kuraudo777's Favourite Love Music

Page 1 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 8:31 pm

Shall I make another thread that's open for everyone? Hmm... :idea: Ooh! I have a good idea for a thread! :D Yay.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 8:43 pm

I did ask before I posted.
You said yes.

???

Well, that song was special to me.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 8:45 pm

Are we all having our individual threads now that no one else is supposed to post in?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 8:49 pm

:wall: :wall: *sigh* Here I go again, messing things up. :( [I'm not mad at you, Raleigh, I'm just frustrated for not sticking up for myself...] I honestly liked the song that you posted. Why did I even bother...? Oh. Right. This thread was a present for someone special... :oops:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 8:50 pm

Well, did you say that?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 8:50 pm

You should have said no when I asked.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 8:52 pm

Should have would have could have...Well, I keep relearning that it's fine to say no sometimes, so thank you, Raleigh! :)

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 8:57 pm

No problem.

We can't read your mind.
Or know your intentions, unless you tell us.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 9:00 pm

^Yes, I keep forgetting that everyone isn't telepathic. I used to be telepathic when I was a baby and a toddler, but I stopped because my mum wanted me to learn words instead. I'm working on being telepathic again, though!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 9:14 pm

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2016, 4:28 pm

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2016, 4:33 pm

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 9:14 am

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2016, 10:07 am

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2016, 7:40 pm

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 1:35 pm

[This one has spoilers, but not if you just listen to the music.]

Itsu no bi mo anata watashi no hikari. :heart: :heart: :heart:

[This one's easy to get stuck in your head!]
[This one's the orchestral version of the one above.]