Veteran

24 Jan 2016, 9:52 pm

Fixing Luka

Love transcends all.

animalcrackers
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 4:38 pm

I can't tell if Lucy figures out in the end that her brother isn't broken, or if she just can't see how to fix him, but the way she reaches out to him and accepts him at the end was really beautiful, I thought.

Love transcends all.

StarTrekker
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 1:48 am

I was a little confused by this. Why would she go from being sad that she couldn't fix him, to smiling and seemingly accepting him in a matter of seconds?

Thanks to Olympiadis for my fantastic avatar!

animalcrackers
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 3:13 am

It seemed like she was consoled and guided by her mom, and I would guess she had one of those moments when a huge number of things in a person's brain shift and fall apart/coaslesce/are rearranged all at once.

Beyond that, I don't know.

It's an interesting question, and I hadn't thought about it before you posed it....I just accepted the sudden change.

Love transcends all.