Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2016, 12:50 am

Firefox Release
January 26, 2016

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pr ... =inproduct

W..P Firefox and Opera resolution

I’ve realised that there is a rational reason for all this chaos and, that windows is changing and some hardware can’t cope with it. Internet explorer 11 does not cope well with my settings.

That’s where downloading free Fire fox can help.

People who sort their I.P’s out now will find the solution so much easier later. (Not that I’ve sorted mine out completely but I‘m progressing on it).

Each time someone comes on here, they are forced to train spot the next moving target that threatens their screen. Is it even a sanitary solution to the problem? How long must we learn from this endurance?
I think Firefox is ok, if its an updated version and runs with Windows 7,Vista 8 or 10.XP, MAC, or LINUX.

I’ve got to keep my old Internet settings though, because for some reason the new settings don’t savvy properly with Firefox. I guess they will update later their extensions. You can’t block cookies entirely, some sites won’t let you but you can use an I.P blocker.
Acrobat opens files and whilst I’ve got word reader, it doesn’t always work.
It looks like you’d have to disable acrobat reader, and I’ve had so many updates that deleting it may harm my p.c.

Privacy settings are designed to keep malware and third party hackers off targeting your operating system.
So delete your history and third party cookies.
At least you can’t do a copy and paste a Tran scripture here with that.

I’d select my words wisely.. or get cached out. Unfortunately that’s another issue and not at altogether new.
There is also a problem with youtube agreements, so perhaps this configuration is what is taking the longest.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2016, 5:50 pm

I've programmed my p.c with some of the best Stephen Hawkins manners any operation system can have.
Tonight, I've witnessed the third eye of a homing cyber attack on this sites latest malware resources.
Could it be it has none?
If this is true, some tech had better wake up now, smell the asteroid dust from their system of distress and grab a few tools. Surely, if some damage is there, it can be fixed and pronto?

For Gods sake, don't grant the hackers any more food for thought. They've not come around here to negotiate, they want to break the bonds of trust.

Well if you've not heeded any of this and taken off, the rest of us will just have to remain and fight for our rights!

This site will never surrender.

broombie
Raven
Raven

25 Apr 2016, 8:22 am

I went into my browser and changed my cookies options to "only sites visited." I then removed cookies, especially ones that said "ads," "statistics," "media," etc. I was shocked that there were so many cookies on there.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 4:37 pm

I'm interested in what any site tech has spared on their resources here, some like to offer the best options, freezing the benefit of the doubt this way and that, and then they end up chewing on the end of a cyber ration that has malfunctioned for the rest of cloud 9.
Anyway, the input from our phones or our laptop goes back to the underlying the source, are we capable enough, do we know enough to keep the setting as they are.. one thing for certain, is that I am pushed on my merit with the this android phone, and as soon as I get the heads up I need to purchase another Windows 10 I ll be the first one in the queue, but I'll probably bring my own adaptor to test for suitability. I would like another H
P, and Windows Media Player, if I can get it free again, since this upgrade took place everything has changed and cloud storage has taken over most non portable device, I'm sure that if this thing sped up any more, I'm going to start having to invite cyborgs and drones around for tea and tiffin.,or hardware manuals.
Please stop check all security before male ware sets in.
I'm amazed that type written security is so strung up on hi tech pranks these days.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 7:07 am

broombie wrote:
I went into my browser and changed my cookies options to "only sites visited." I then removed cookies, especially ones that said "ads," "statistics," "media," etc. I was shocked that there were so many cookies on there.

There are possibly too many javascripts running on this site. There is also a shared IP address and no direct SSL.

No new updates can be issued because it doesn't carry valid site insurance. http://www.accessify.com/w/origin.wrongplanet.net

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 4:37 pm

Just so people know, you need to validate yourself before any high court judge or panel the same way you add a technical solution to this thread. If something is wrong, let the site owner or confidante know.
We are just the pilgrims, we should be spared from this rebuke.

Some have reported Chrome is unsafe to operate on, so my own simple advice would be to follow a diversion stratedgy..and use modern safe encrypted browsers, if your anti-virus software says its ok, then it should be, but be sure to add on the extra checks and block cookies.Turn off your loaction and select Do Not Track.
These are just some basic principles to follow. Anything else is centred around a Global Network and could most possibly carry malware or spyware.
Cloudfare has been axed off for now, any solutions to the site problems, within a safe I.P range can be certified and cleared for debugging.