Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 6:20 pm

I never watch television ~ Or , rather , I only see it when I'm in the hospital :( .
I'm homeless , I don't have a place ~ Early on in being HL here , I had more money , I guess , and cheap motels and SROs were more plentiful , and had lower prices (And for SROs where you have to walk up stairs , I was in better shape than I am now :cry: ) . I'd look through the Sunday paper's TV section , HL , and I would see what movies were on AMC (This was when AMC was still more an old-movies channel ,) and I'd think of what I'd watch , if I could (Other channels too I guess ???) ~ Well , now Sunday newspapers don't run TV sections for next week anymore , and I don't buy a newspaper every day anymore , as I was insistent to do for a long time while homeless ~ :( It is expensive to buy thm retail , and if I'm carrying stuff , or even storing stuff as I am in the shelter now , it takes up space ~ Oddly enough , one time when Iwas (In an , essentially , nursing place in Santa Cruz , early 2014) and did subscribe to the local paper , contributed to me giving up buying one absolutely every day ~ Seeing how much less it cost by subscription as against the newsstand price made me feel sort of ripped off paying newsstand price , especially for the rather this Santa Cruz paper .
I wanted to see that Grease special on Fox this last weekend , but of course , I missed it :cry: .