Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 10:32 pm

Raptor wrote:
BTW: Be careful about accusing that certain person whose name I won't mention of making posts while drunk.
I got a TOS for it yesterday on the grounds of it being a personal attack.

Interesting, as he confesses to drunk posting, even selling his blood for beer money, pretty openly on the site. I got one once for calling him a liar after he said something about me that wasn't true for the umpteenth time; seems the truth about some people is considered a personal attack.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 10:52 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
BTW: Be careful about accusing that certain person whose name I won't mention of making posts while drunk.
I got a TOS for it yesterday on the grounds of it being a personal attack.

Interesting, as he confesses to drunk posting, even selling his blood for beer money, pretty openly on the site. I got one once for calling him a liar after he said something about me that wasn't true for the umpteenth time; seems the truth about some people is considered a personal attack.

My reply to the TOS was that the individual in question HAD admitted to posting drunk (I can easily go back and find it) before. The reply back was that my accusation of drunkenness had been reported.
[sarcasm]Gee, I wonder who? :chin:[/sarcasm]

luan78zao
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Feb 2016, 12:31 am

Objectivist here; politically, classical liberal. As you can see there are a few of us here on the peace, prosperity, and liberty side. I think the coercion crowd outnumber us though.

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission – which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." – Ayn Rand

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Mar 2016, 8:14 pm

I am too. I'll be voting for whoever gets the nomination.