Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 11:38 pm

Big mistake, ISIS big mistake your done, its bad enough messing with the USA and many other nations in the world now you got china declaring war on you as well and managed to piss off 1.5 billion people! Your finances are hurting with Russua bombing your oil trucks making you cut your wages in half now ya got the PLA on ya and they are not as humane as the USA soldiers are!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 11:41 pm

ISIS are idiots, even the USA does not dare to wage war on China, one of the only nations to potentually defeat American forces due to the masses and if if AMerica won against China the casualties would be so great and many resources diminished.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2016, 2:52 am

China lacks the military to support operations not near their borders, they can't even take Taiwan. Have one carrier. They don't have any bases near the area. So it's an idol threat. Maybe in 20 years or more when they beefed up their navy.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2016, 5:35 am

sly279 wrote:
China lacks the military to support operations not near their borders, they can't even take Taiwan. Have one carrier. They don't have any bases near the area. So it's an idol threat. Maybe in 20 years or more when they beefed up their navy.

Perhaps, but at the same time it will ensure that Pakistan, and a few other countries in the area where China has a good amount of influence will not succumb to ISIS. Just because China may not have much influence beyond their borders at this point doesn't mean that this will give them the impetus to set up shop in the the Middle East, and East Africa.

Orrr
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Feb 2016, 12:23 pm

China? They don't even have concealed carry. :wink:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2016, 8:55 pm

Good, because i have a funny feeling that within the next decade we won't be able to do much of anything anywhere.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2016, 11:54 pm

Orrr wrote:
China? They don't even have concealed carry. :wink:
China is no joke, they hae the largest military force in the world, and although they are behind in our technology they are catching up fast, they are already a super power and are now the worlds second strongest economy, my history teacher in highschool used to serve in the military told me that China has the potential to defeat us in a war due to their sheer numbers.