Page 1 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2016, 6:24 pm

Raptor wrote:

Dog farts have got to be the worse. :x

Especially if they eminate out the rear end of a basset hound, and said hound is known to emit "silent, but deadly" emissions. :skull:

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2016, 6:41 pm

Raptor wrote:
If I'm around others, like at work, I'll go to an empty room or outside to cut loose. Sometimes I'll intentionally do it around people to end a pointless or boring conversation, or to get rid of an annoying person.
I'll tell them: "You'd better finish up and move on because you're about to be gassed". :twisted:

When you go outside at work, Mr. R, have you ever been able to outfart the cigarette smoke smell? If so, then that there is some real talent that God's given you. :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2016, 6:57 pm

Meistersinger wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Especially if they eminate out the rear end of a basset hound, and said hound is known to emit "silent, but deadly" emissions. :skull:

Of my two pit bulls, one now deceased, one was very flatulent and the other rarely ever farts.
One of our dogs when I was a kid was a basset. She shi+ an awful lot but I don't remember her farting excessively.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2016, 7:01 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:
If I'm around others, like at work, I'll go to an empty room or outside to cut loose. Sometimes I'll intentionally do it around people to end a pointless or boring conversation, or to get rid of an annoying person.
I'll tell them: "You'd better finish up and move on because you're about to be gassed". :twisted:

When you go outside at work, Mr. R, have you ever been able to outfart the cigarette smoke smell? If so, then that there is some real talent that God's given you. :mrgreen:

I usually don't even notice cigarette smell and when I do it doesn't bother me. My old man smoked like a chimney so I got used to it very early.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2016, 7:41 pm

Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:

I usually don't even notice cigarette smell and when I do it doesn't bother me. My old man smoked like a chimney so I got used to it very early.

I can't take smoke. It really bothers my breathing.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 1:54 am

I can speak from personal experience, that all beano does is make 'em sweeter-smelling. :eew:

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 2:00 am

Garlic and Parmesan cheese make very good blurts.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 2:10 am

so do beer and chili with beans and milk. as a schoolchild I had 2/3rds of that combo for supper, and early the next morning my guts were a roiling mass o'gas, and as I stepped onto the schoolbus and took a seat in front on that frozen winter morning, the gas left me and wafted rearwards carried aloft on the warm currents from the heater in front. right away windows started rolling down, and the bus got cold and the busdriver shouted at us, "ROLL THOSE GD WINDOWS BACK UP!!" so we did, and the emissions and foul aroma resumed their course, and soon several kids barfed on themselves, and the combined smell made the bus driver swoon, and with a visible sneer he shouted at us kids, "ROLL THOSE GD WINDOWS BACK DOWN!!"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 3:02 am

God must love farts, because he makes us have so many of them.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 3:03 am

there is biblical evidence, I have read, that god [or at least the collective authors of the bible purporting to speak for god] had a sense of humor.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 4:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

and did you know that Luther did his best thinking in the outhouse? That little factoid cane from the ELCA The Lutheran.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 4:30 am

I suspect the farts in heaven are out of this world.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 4:39 am

Meistersinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

and did you know that Luther did his best thinking in the outhouse? That little factoid cane from the ELCA The Lutheran.

Yes, I'm very aware of that fact! Luther was very fond of crude, bathroom humor, as well. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 4:48 am

I remember seeing an old "national lampoon" cartoon about how martin luther nailed 95 feces to the church door.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 5:00 am

auntblabby wrote:
I remember seeing an old "national lampoon" cartoon about how martin luther nailed 95 feces to the church door.

And I'm sure he'd have roared with laughter over that!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 5:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

And I'm sure he'd have roared with laughter over that!

I still have the issue packed away somewhere. i'll have to dig it out one of these days...