Sending love to someone who needs cheering up

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 2:00 pm

I won't say who that someone is, though.
Please help me send love and courage and light! :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 2:11 pm

This is Male Kamui and Foleo from Fire Emblem Fates.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 9:40 am

Flying to the stars
My love for you grows by [the] day
A blossoming flower

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 10:34 am

ImageImage
Ashura [who technically has no gender] and Yasha from Clamp's RG Veda and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
Here they are again, sharing a gentle kiss. :)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 1:37 pm

Yay! It's working! I'll just keep going anyway! :)
Here's some Haiku:

When you call my name
I will always and forever
Answer and protect [you]

Moonlight and sunlight
Transcends into love
When I am with you

A lovely breeze flies
Through my hair as I embrace
You, my beloved

The flower of light
Shines with your wondrous love
Into my gentle heart

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2016, 9:31 am

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 4:22 pm

Send my ever flowing blue light to Kura! Your special someone will get through!!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 4:50 pm

Yay! Thank you so much, Drawyer! My special someone's doing so much better now! :cheers: :heart: