Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

sheadvt
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Feb 2016, 5:13 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm Shea, I'm an 18 year-old male studying engineering in university. I'm originally from London Ontario and I recently moved to the east Greater Toronto Area for school. I don't live in Toronto but I am within the metropolitan area.
I'm a first year student and at this point I haven't decided on my engineering major (I'm doing either Electrical or Software, I'm not sure yet). I play a multitude of different instruments, I love math and computers, and I have an enormous fascination with public transit infrastructure. I have a huge passion for 1970's progressive rock bands such as Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull, King Crimson, Rush, Premiata Forneria Marconi, Pink Floyd, etc. I'm also extremely tall and I speak some French. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at 16 and I was also diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder at 13.
I'm excited to have some good conversations on this forum and is should be great to talk to some new people in here! If you have any questions just let me know!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2016, 7:12 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

PM me whenever you want.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2016, 10:49 pm

Hey Shea welcome. :sunny:

Alexanderplatz
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2016, 10:55 pm

Hiya and welcome - I'm old enough to have been young for the music you mention, have you heard Curved Air?

Family was a very interesting band from those days.