Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

wester13
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Feb 2016, 4:26 pm

Have you noted that at the beginning of relationships with people we look pretty normal,or we get treated very normally?Then as the time progresses we get treated differently,and with the different sex we get the just friends if we try ...Is it our lack of confidence,or people smell that something is different about us?

QuiversWhiskers
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 5:25 pm

I used to think that came from the other people, that this was an experience derived from external people. But now I realize this isn't strictly because of them. It's because my own perceptions and my own desires for the relationship had changed and I didn't know it. So I projected (if that is the proper term) these impressions and feelings on the other people involved.

QuiversWhiskers
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 5:26 pm

I think I am missing your point though.

wester13

14 Feb 2016, 5:55 pm

QuiversWhiskers wrote:
I used to think that came from the other people, that this was an experience derived from external people. But now I realize this isn't strictly because of them. It's because my own perceptions and my own desires for the relationship had changed and I didn't know it. So I projected (if that is the proper term) these impressions and feelings on the other people involved.

what i mean is that at the beginning of our relationships with other people,be it at work,personal,school,our relationships begin as normal,they treat us as the other people but then the things change,we can not keep a normal relationship like the other people,our relationships are different...and most of the time,different in a negative way,...