Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 8:55 pm

I know this is an overall Asperger's message board but this is my main favorite board site and I prefer not to connect with some parenting site and would hope perhaps some parents here had issues with NT children or other issues ADHD kids perhaps. My 16 year old sister is RUDE! Doesn't finish virtual school work 10th grade now BTW! and has guy friends from all over the country (U.S.) and we live in FL. Where did you meet *insert Canada insert North Carolina guy?" She is also dodgy about age and last names some are right at 18 or 20+ She's ONLY 16. She is so wrapped up in selfies/videos/looking at selfies of herself/texting app (texting WHO I HAVE NO IDEA!) She barely does any "school work" on the computer! (It's virtual online school) She barely does any "school part"

The angle of take stuff away doesn't work! She sneaks a new FB (Facebook) account or ask.fm or Kik (just a couple of the teen crowd social networking sites). She sneaks phones when she isn't supposed too!

We suggest buying a car but her rudeness/not getting school work done that aint happening anytime soon.

Any help parents of NT or ADHD kids? Lost cause??? Thanks WP parents