Send an anonymous message to ANYONE in your life

Page 137 of 162 [ 2586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 162  Next

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 3:49 am

I am schizophrenic

I saw things and became schizophrenic.

Maybe I was schizophrenic and saw things.

Somewhere I became schizophrenic, I find myself relating to schizophrenic quite a bit actually, more with every passing day.

Schizophrenic is such an awesome illness to have, because you can't tell if you saw things and became schizophrenic or if your schizophrenic and you saw things.

I will never say this again but thank you, I think you saved me, you might still kill me but I think you saved me so thank you. My logic in saying this is this is I would be dead already if you didn't.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 8:06 am

1. you need to stop behaving as if just because your values matter to you, that they should matter to me, and if they don't, that is "wrong." I can accept that these things matter to you, and are what you believe to be correct. But that does not mean there is anything wrong with me, or with how I prefer things to be, if it is different to how you perceive it. Your way of looking at things is not "better" than mine. Stop behaving as if the things that matter to you are correct, objective fact. It is a subjective belief, nothing more.

2. Don't think that I cannot see that the inconsistencies in your behaviour equal lies on your part. You claim you can't deal with me because situation X continues, and seem to not understand that I can see you dealing with other people perfectly well while situation X is ongoing, whilst simultaneously claiming you are incapable of dealing with me because of it. Both things cannot be true, and in a way it's disappointing you don't put more effort into lying to me, to at least make it believable.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 4:43 pm

Inconsistencies in behaviour is a sign of insanity,

I can deal with anything for the lulz

I just want to overdose on lulz first

Pure lulz

I am nuts,

You'll know when I am not nuts.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 2:51 am

do me a favor and do or say things i dislike, perhaps it helps me get overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

it will be kind of you, esp since i "still" don't exactly love you. :roll:

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 3:02 am

that girl is strange!

even though i get easily annoyed/provoked by things people say , she said terrible things already... it only makes me feel like laughing/wanting to pull her cheeks.

i know she doesn't like that because she wants everyone to take her seriously, especially since she is intelligent in the head. i take her seriously, but sometimes i just can't help it.. shes adorable.

i guess its mainly because i know what she looks like.
she looks like a girl who just came straight out from one of those fairy-tales fantasy stories.

i wish i was good enough.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 3:08 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
she looks like a girl who just came straight out from one of those fairy-tales fantasy stories.

i found her ;D

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 3:09 am

:D :heart:

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 3:16 am

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 3:49 am

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 3:58 am

If I had my way, we'd never see each other again.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 9:44 am

Merveilleux !

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 10:30 am

(Posting this here because I know you wouldn't appreciate direct comments on your personal life by strangers, but you're the one who put the picture I'm getting on youtube so...)

Please, please, PLEASE don't wave the post-relationship white flag like that. You say you put him through hell, but is that the reality or just something you think is true? (either due to your own potentially low self-esteem or something he made you think) Or maybe you were just joking?
One reason you shouldn't is because it makes him think that it any s**t of HIS you had to tolerate is ok. It tells him that he's off the hook for any blame. Unless one party did something extremely hurtful (eg. cheating) relationship breakups are always a two way street. I hope it wasn't a case of just saying it to make him happy. After all he is the person who edits your videos. Maybe you feel pressured to only talk about your past relationship in a self-blamey way, otherwise he'll get upset and refuse to edit the video?

NightEclipse
Raven
Raven

23 Sep 2017, 9:43 pm

I am so glad I didn't marry you.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 4:58 am

was trying to read randomly a couple of minutes classical arabic a stroy from a book..

decided not to make it longer after the first fail first lines my eyes fell upon i guess maybe icouldn't exactly know to pronounce a couple of words

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1JfRTHsoE6F

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 4:59 am

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 5:27 am

haha poor valentina . jump to 4:00 :lol: