Send an anonymous message to ANYONE in your life

Page 121 of 162 [ 2586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 162  Next

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2016, 1:23 pm

I love you, too... And I hope whatever is happening in your life gets better.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2016, 5:05 pm

Hey, I have a lot going on at the moment. Well, any time really, but at the moment it seems particularly bad. I don't think I can fix it, and I know you can't fix it, despite what you seem to think. Why do you persist in talking to me, I'm sure I've been quite rude to you at some points (unintentionally); surely you can't be that forgiving? I know you can see in my face and body language that our every conversation is quite distressing to me - just drop it, man, seriously. It just seems like we're torturing ourselves with this bloody awkwardness, and honestly it would all go away if you'd just let it go. Talk to me as a friend, as a casual acquaintance; stop expecting so much of me. I've already told you that I can't deliver, and even if you didn't believe me, I'm bloody sure that my behaviour in the meantime has proven it to be the case.

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 2:00 am

happy birthday

littlecatinthewindow
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2016, 11:22 am

I still hate you. You're the one person that I would intentionally hurt. You deserve it. You think you got away with what you did to me, and I don't like that. You'll get what's coming to you one day...

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2016, 11:59 am

The reason I drew swastikas as a kid is because I love Germany. I've also dotted my small U's to drive Mrs. Nestman crazy for the same reason. While the other little girlies were drawing hearts and flowers, I was drawing swastikas and dotting my small U's. You know how bitter I am about my birth gender. Ladies and ladies....Hah!

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 11:02 pm

BE QUIET.

Just because you feel miserable doesn't mean you have to make everyone else feel miserable. Just stop it. I'm sick of you, and I'm sick of everything about you. You terrify me. I hate you.

I don't care if you're my parent, I don't care that you say that you love me, I don't care how hard you work for us, that doesn't excuse any of what you've done. I will never, ever, ever forgive you, and I will never, ever, ever be the same. :cry:

Do you know why I talk so quiet?
Do you know why I'm frightened by the sound of footsteps?
Do you know why I startle so easily, why the slightest noise sets me off?
Do you know why I'm scared to come home?
Do you know why I can't do my homework?

It's because I'm scared. Of you.

I wish I'd realized what you were doing a long time ago, and I wish I'd realized it wasn't normal. But, oh well, too late for that. :evil:

I just want to try to have a healthy relationship for once. I wanna try to have a healthy family. But I can't do that if you won't listen. :cry:

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 9:30 pm

I don't try to look attractive. I am beautiful, attractive, good at video games, good at writing and I do not look like a man. I am not trying to get boyfriends by playing video games or dressing well. If I were a desperate woman, I wouldn't be so picky and date someone that isn't my type.

I know I am not perfect but I am fine the way I am. I don't have Alvin and the Chimpmunks on my iPod. Your music is what sounds like chipmunks! You don't even have access to my iPod so don't assume things about me just because you like to see my self esteem go down.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 9:25 am

Happy 1st birthday, my little nugget. When are you coming to see me?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2017, 4:21 pm

I see you turned off that bleeping digital clock that's been annoying me for the past 109 years.
Well done!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2017, 5:22 pm

if i find a mexican dragon, you will have it.

give the slovene some company.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

08 Jan 2017, 12:15 pm

Sometimes I ask myself what if? What if I would have had the courage back then to ask you out? It's been two years but it still haunts me to this day.

Things have changed since then, iv'e gotten bolder, more mature, iv'e grown in every way possible. Iv'e asked several girls out but of course they've rejected me but at least I can say I tried.

In a way, my regret is what motivated me and you were simply the final straw. I would now rather live a life of failure than a life of regret. The acute pain of rejection is nothing in comparison to the longing pain of loneliness. If you were to show up today, it'd be different but I just wasn't prepared back then.

That's why I must prepare myself for when somebody else does show up. I can't make the same mistake I made last time or else I will regret it for years to come!

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 2:22 pm

You've been watching TV almost since you got up today. It's been almost 9 hours. Are you that terrified of peace and quiet? Enough already!

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 3:38 pm

Yes, I do flush the toilet. :lol:

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 4:37 pm

I refuse to go by the formula. The big, life formula. You can eat your formula.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 4:41 pm

It seems like only yesterday you were 28 years old and I fell in love with you instead of the 37 years ago it actually is. You will be 65 on Saturday and I still love you, although you belong to another.

Go maíre tú an la, a chara. Is tú mo ghrá. Mo ghrá agus mo chroí go deo.