Don't you hate it when guys do this?

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Mar 2016, 6:30 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I feel like some must have somehow gotten it into their head that most relationships come out of 'friendships' like they figure they have to make platonic friends with a girl first before they could possibly date. So they may not intend to be doing what you describe because they aren't just after the sex...but still for the girl in question it can still seem that way. Other then that I think there is sometimes an entitlement factor that some guys will get...like fixate on a woman and then get it in their head that is their future girlfriend/wife and they think they can force it or something.

But yeah I have friends and acquaintances who are guys, and pretty sure none of them are into me, so I certainly don't go assuming a guy is trying to get in a girls pants just because he makes friends.

What if a guy asks you out on a date, but never brings it up again?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2016, 6:42 pm

I hate talking about shopping, fashion, etc. I don't even like taking pictures.

I'd rather just sit home and watch baseball.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 2:20 am

what happens just as often is that the woman can tell that he's being a manipulative jerk and avoids telling him off because she doesn't want to be rude, and then he blames her for 'friend-zoning' him.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 5:05 pm

OP, what annoys you more - the behaviour itself or the fact it seems to have worked for these guys in question?