For how many Years/Months/Days have you been on this site?

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

gooseman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Mar 2016, 8:23 pm

I started posting yesterday, and the only one I can remember having a conversation with is TheAP... there were two other posters but she was the only one who was a she and so her name obviously registered... also, TheAP is a pretty cool name. Cute profile pic as well.

However, I do recall that the other two were 26 and 51, and from Portland/Oregon, consecutively.

SparkyCosmos
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Mar 2016, 8:48 pm

I've been on here for exactly 8 days. The biggest thing I noticed is the variety in age of the users.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2016, 9:19 pm

a little over a year and a half, but i typically just stay in the background. i never really engage in conversation with anyone nor do i contribute much, and as a result very few people ever approach me. im not saying no one ever responds to my posts, im just saying it doesnt happen all that often, which is to be expected given my approach to things.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

gooseman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2016, 12:42 am

Haha, 455 days... I've known you for... 0.33333 days, or 8 hours, or 480 minutes/28800 seconds. Google is king.

SparkyCosmos, yup--I hear you, man!

Ps. They say people who speak the least are usually the smartest... hey, SentientPotato:)

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 5:02 am

Officially, I have been a member for nearly 8 years. I didn't become a regular until 2 years later.

gooseman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2016, 6:34 am

Quote:
I didn't become a regular until 2 years later.

I'm glad you've come out, so to say, but there's something to be said about staying in the shadows, too... you know, mysterious and all that;)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 8:04 am

2 years, one month, 11 days. I became a "regular" almost precisely two years ago.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 8:19 am

Once June comes by, I will have been a member for six years.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 8:20 am

10 months, 6 days.

Or:

- 26,870,400 seconds
- 447,840 minutes
- 7,464 hours
- 311 days
- 44 weeks and 3 days
- 85.21% of a common year (365 days)

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duratio ... =3&y2=2016

gooseman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2016, 4:02 pm

Quote:
Or:

- 26,870,400 seconds
- 447,840 minutes
- 7,464 hours
- 311 days
- 44 weeks and 3 days
- 85.21% of a common year (365 days)

That's it; you win!

Brainfre3ze_93, kraftiekortie... any tips for a newbie on this site?

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 4:17 pm

I don't know that I should admit to this but I think, I am not sure that I had another username at one point in my early teen years, around 2004. I sincerely have no clue what the username was and am not trying to break the rules of having two accounts, I literally don't know what happened to my old login. I don't remember anything so I don't know if I could recover the account but I am happy with this one. So I guess I was here since the start but didn't make regular post until a few years ago. Started using the forum to ask aspie questions and than the gaming forum and spread from there.

Wait I think I do remember my old login, I think it started with an O...

But I don't want to find it cause the mods might delete this one and I remember nothing of my old profile.

gooseman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2016, 5:46 pm

Oh man, thanks for your input... this isn't my first time out, either... I didn't know it might be breaking the rules but, I'd just joined and ended up making an ass of myself and wanted another go at this. I do recall the name that I'd used, although I might not remember the pass-word; the last time I tried it wasn't letting me log-in.

Not that I had any intention of using it.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 6:10 pm

gooseman wrote:
I started posting yesterday, and the only one I can remember having a conversation with is TheAP... there were two other posters but she was the only one who was a she and so her name obviously registered... also, TheAP is a pretty cool name. Cute profile pic as well.

Thank you! gooseman is a cool name as well. :)

I've been on this site for 1 year, 2 months, 15 days, 22 hours, and 36 minutes.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 6:22 pm

2 years 6 months and 18 days

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

gooseman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2016, 9:16 pm

TheAP... I'm just curious but, are you one of the moderators on this site; from the few posts I've seen, you seem to be the first one to welcome new recruits and you're always super nice--qualities which I pray are in all mods.

Hey, ASPartOfMe... maybe you can help me out with this--you have any idea how many women are on this board? Until now, the only two that I've noticed are TheAP and Edenthiel... maybe one or two more, I'm not sure--sorry.