Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 11:50 am

That stupid clown dream that I had last night.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 5:15 pm

Too many, and too prone to making me look like a reckless moron in the eyes of those whose reckless opinion matters the most.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 6:37 am

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 6:43 am

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 8:11 am

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 8:24 am

MathematicalOwl
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Apr 2016, 8:46 am

I remembered the time I arrived at an art lesson slightly late and fell in the bin.

I'm not the only person to have fallen victim to that bin.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 9:10 am

a cashier girl at the supermarket said something to me while i was buying my goods and she laughed and chuckled at what she said. i can not remember now what it was that she said, but i found her comments to be uninteresting, and my facial expression did not alter even when her facial expression turned into a laughing type of expression as she said what she said.
then i realized the social ineptitude of my facial expression with respect to hers, and i could not stop myself from being amused and grimacing in an inappropriate way about it, and that situation accelerated my mirth until i was forced to succumb to a laughter episode in which i could not possibly describe to her why i was laughing, and it seemed that she thought i was laughing at her which made me laugh even harder.

i got away and went home, but i am unsure of the type of reception i will get when i return, and the thought of it may even bring a smile to my face before i even walk in.

LOLWUTAREYOUDOIN
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Apr 2016, 8:06 pm

InfiniteElgintensity roasting other fitness youtubers

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 12:04 pm

That painting that I did mixing finger paints last night. It's a painting of a sunset.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2016, 5:45 pm

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 4:41 am

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 9:55 am

Yes.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2016, 12:26 am

I was watching stuff from The Muppet Show on YouTube. One of them was Kermit growing fangs and then biting Vincent Price on the neck.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 2:01 am

Thinking about Balloon Boy from Five Nights At Freddy's 2.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 3:11 pm

Danae wrote:

[Facepalm]

You don't tell it that way.

It's "why was six afraid of seven?"

"Because 'seven eight nine'".