Page 1 of 10 [ 159 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 4:19 pm

I've become kind of tired of the negative threads in this section, so I've made this thread to compensate. Basically, say nice things about people/pets/trees/nature/supernatural beings/the universe and be full of love! :heart:
I'll start!
I love everyone! :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 4:23 pm

Even if you don't find all the answers here, I hope you all at least find solace in discussion.
Love and peace to all.

UnturnedStone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Mar 2016, 7:15 pm

I would just like to say, It is possible to find love, even when you think there is no hope.

For my age I have had few girlfriends, and have been both physically and mentally abused more than once, I have a "woe is me" story to counter the best of them, I don't think I'm attractive and I don't have lots of spare money or a proper education (self taught).

Yet, here I am now... A place I never thought I would be. I'm totally in love, and the feelings are returned. We look out for each other, we help each other, we support each other. I am super attracted to her both physically and mentally, she calms my soul and for the first time in... well forever, I am actually happy.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 8:25 pm

^Hooray! I love stories like yours! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! :cheers: :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

UnturnedStone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Mar 2016, 9:37 pm

All the negativity on here does get to me sometimes, but yet I relate. I was there. It took me hitting rock bottom to realize I had nothing to lose and I had to find my (true) myself. I wasn't sure who I was. It was only once I started to discover who I was, that I realized, I was not only allowed to be happy, but I was worthy.

2 years ago, I would not have seen this (being happy and in love), and if anyone had of told me I would have had to disagree with them but it happened.

You have to have very thick skin for online dating, but it eventually paid off for me.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 9:40 pm

I love dating people with autistic-type minds :)

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 9:42 pm

Sending massive love vibrations to all the trees out there.

:heart:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Mar 2016, 10:58 pm

I had a horrible time on dating sites & trying to get women offline but I got all 3 of my girlfriends by posting aLOT on forums. I love my current girlfriend. She's also on the spectrum & she's the only person who really accepts me, understands me & supports me. Sure we have some differences & do things that annoy each other sometimes but we both want what's best for each other, are there for each other & feel like we'd be lost without the other.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

SparkyCosmos
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Mar 2016, 4:47 am

Reading all of these posts is uplifting, so this thread is working exactly as planned.

erkyo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2016, 5:18 am

I'll say something positive although I started the thread Boy meets Aspie girl" which BTW is a continuing blog of this incredible woman I met. She has Asperger's, I never even knew what that was until I met her. It doesnt even matter to me to be quite honest. It just means I did a crap load of research to see what it means. While doing so I researched not only her heart but my own.

Everyday I fall more and more in love with her. It's only been about a month. Ive had uncertainly and now things are looking up.

With each update I post I want to aspire everyone to follow through with their desire to love. It's one of my goals if you read through my whole post.

Right now. I think she is falling for me, even though in the beginning things did not seem to be going well for my hopes. I love her and I know I do. I know soon she'll be ready to accept my love and will return it soon back to me. I strongly believe that but I know now she just is not at a point where she can.

It will happen though. Just continue waiting for my live updates. It's a love story unfolding right before your eyes!

This will have a happy ending and be an example for all the world to see!! God ( Jesus) as our witness!!

Last edited by erkyo on 16 Mar 2016, 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 5:19 am

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 5:24 am

This thread is Kryptonite to me.....too much love...noooo.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 5:44 am

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 3:34 pm

I love kitties! :heart:

UnturnedStone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Mar 2016, 4:55 pm

nick007 wrote:
I had a horrible time on dating sites & trying to get women offline but I got all 3 of my girlfriends by posting aLOT on forums. I love my current girlfriend. She's also on the spectrum & she's the only person who really accepts me, understands me & supports me. Sure we have some differences & do things that annoy each other sometimes but we both want what's best for each other, are there for each other & feel like we'd be lost without the other.

We suspect my fiance may be on the spectrum, as she's the only person who accepts me, traits and all, and while we don't understand each other all the time, it doesn't cause an issue and like you said we both want whats best for each other and would definitely be lost without each other.

She's just like no one else I have met. It's like we have an adult mode, in which we do what we HAVE to, Pay Bills, Shopping etc but once that is done, the mode is deactivated and we are back to being childish. I don't mean childish in a... negative way, I mean watching cartoons, She loves to color in, Sharing our interests (which are not all the same, but do have a lot of overlap), we are always holding hands (which I didn't used to like)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 6:07 pm

^That picture is...um..more than a little creepy. Moving on.

I love my family and my friends who are like family and my special someone! :heart: :heart: :heart: