Yigeren wrote:
Edenthiel wrote:
ludoslark wrote:
Yigeren wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
ludoslark wrote:
im like
50 gay
did you guys know that 50 gay is roughly one solid usq, otherwise known as an american queer

joking aside, im aroace and agender, any other gay ass communists on here hmu

I'm not gay, but can I still be an ass communist? That sounds like fun.

Hmm...What would an ass communist be exactly? Is it someone who acts like an ass, and happens to be a communist; a communist that really likes asses; or a communist donkey? Or maybe a donkey that lives in a commune?

So confused... :scratch:

it would be like
if the ass was all put in a pot and then distributed according to the most need

True, but all would have to contribute ass as they are able & distribution of the ass (based on need) would be strictly controlled by a central authority.

You know, I'm not really comfortable with the idea of my ass contribution being controlled and distributed by a central authority. Perhaps I'd like to decide who gets to receive my ass contribution instead. I don't necessarily want my ass to go to those most in need of ass.

I just can't support this idea of ass communism, I'm afraid.

Sounds like you would be more comfortable with ass agorism.

CheeseSlice
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Jul 2016, 5:45 pm

ludoslark wrote:
im like
50 gay
did you guys know that 50 gay is roughly one solid usq, otherwise known as an american queer

What did I just read?

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2016, 2:11 am

CheeseSlice wrote:
ludoslark wrote:
im like
50 gay

What did I just read?

Think of it as a riff on the Kinsey scale.

randomeu
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2016, 5:52 pm

im so gay everything i touch turns pink, but im also very butch, so nobody can tell

butchformers, gayness in disguise

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 30 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Officially diagnosed 30th june 2017

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

16 Sep 2016, 2:41 am

I'm a butch one too! 8)

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Reptile
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Sep 2016, 8:22 am

ludoslark wrote:
im like
50 gay

joking aside, im aroace and agender, any other gay ass communists on here hmu

I’m gay but am not a communist. I am opposed to this ideology and I don’t get how anyone would still think this is a good idea after history has proven otherwise.

I’m also confused now. What is gay about being neither romantically nor sexually attracted to anyone at all? From my understanding this is not gay.
And using one of those fictional tumblr genders to describe oneself doesn’t make one gay either. This isn’t even a real thing. Gender is not a social construct. Genuine transsexuals [MtF;FtM] are actually living prove that gender is not a social construct.
So WTF ?

pete413
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Oct 2016, 11:34 am

^ I second that
|
|

....daaa F???

Ok, congratulations are in order. Feels great doesn't it?
It's nice to finally be honest with one's self with what and who we love, gay, bi, pan,....

As for me....
This one term entered my head, "narsccisexual".
Totally in love and turned on by one's self.

Mirrors are hot baby :heart: 8) :heart:

Some would call that pretty darn gay.

Or maybe I'm simply discovering this thing they call "self confidence" for the first time.
And I really enjoy how I look :)

_____

And the rest of this silly thread?..... I honestly have no idea what's going on here.

pete413
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Oct 2016, 11:43 am

Reptile wrote:
. Gender is not a social construct. Genuine transsexuals [MtF;FtM] are actually living prove that gender is not a social construct.
So WTF ?

Gender is a socially misunderstood thing.
99.99% of what we THINK is gender, how we dress, how we are expected to behave, social roles, THAT is the "construct". It's all culture.

But, there is a real component of gender, of course there is, just look at biology. medical procedures would not be necessary to "transition" as a transgender.

Then there are more complications when you factor in all the genetic mutations(the modern environment is biohazardous in many places), because it's not just a simple "x" and "Y" determining things in our dna, many thousands of genetic switches can be flipped any which way. Still, there are quite often two outwardly obvious forms resulting. That have subtle behavior and biochemical differences that facilitate reproduction.

But all the "boys are this....." and "girls are that....." cultural generalizations are total horse puckey!! !

An embryonic structure had been genetically triggered to be in "inney" or an "outy", that's about the extent of it.
The actual base biology in the embryo is the same, it's starts as a pre-v, then changes shape.
technically, that is what "gender" is.