The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 74 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 114  Next

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 3:33 pm

Good post AspE, one thing though, she didn't take responsibility for "criminal conduct" because she has never been found guilty of anything. Other than that, thanks.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2016, 12:18 pm

Thanks. I'm not crazy about defending her, since I'm a Bernie guy, but even with her faults, she's hardly the boogeyman the right makes her out to be. And given Trump, she needs to be elected.

By the way, I love the Residents!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

26 Aug 2016, 12:57 pm

Wikileaks promising an October Surprise for Hillary, Assange previously said his leaks could put Hillary in prison so we'll be patient. Wikileaks most likely has the deleted emails which will be released when the timing is right and you know Hilldawg wants to stop it by any means nessasary. Isn't it odd that their was an attempted break in at the Ecuadorian embassy in London where some unknown individual scaled a wall and was able to somehow escape security while the police didn't respond for 2 hours despite 2 hours away? What might that person wanted to do? Isn't it funny that all these people in the Clinton orbit end up mysteriously dead?

Remember the DNC leaker Seth Rich was MURDERED too!

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2016, 1:17 pm

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/d ... ter-227434

Hey look a guy with links to the mafia and Putin gave money to the Trump campaign and visited the Trump tower for undisclosed reasons.

So again, where are Trump's taxes? This is a man being sued for fraud and yet he just expects people to trust him. What are his ties to Russia? Why did he hire a foreign agent again with ties to Russia to run his campaign? What is he hiding?

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2016, 3:23 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Wikileaks promising an October Surprise for Hillary, Assange previously said his leaks could put Hillary in prison so we'll be patient. Wikileaks most likely has the deleted emails which will be released when the timing is right and you know Hilldawg wants to stop it by any means nessasary. Isn't it odd that their was an attempted break in at the Ecuadorian embassy in London where some unknown individual scaled a wall and was able to somehow escape security while the police didn't respond for 2 hours despite 2 hours away? What might that person wanted to do? Isn't it funny that all these people in the Clinton orbit end up mysteriously dead?

Careful, Jacoby, I'm worried about your health.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2016, 6:46 pm

AspE wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Careful, Jacoby, I'm worried about your health.

Yeah, his mental health could lead him to shoot himself in the back of the head...
Twice. ;)

/s

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2016, 3:45 pm

http://time.com/4472874/hillary-clinton ... d=tcoshare

Quote:
Government lawyers told U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta Tuesday that an undetermined number of the emails among the 30 were not included in the 55,000 pages previously provided by Clinton. The State Department’s lawyer said it would need until the end of September to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released.

Clinton previously had said she withheld and deleted only personal emails not related to her duties as secretary of state.

30 more Benghazi emails have been recovered with some not being included in the ones she turned over, she deleted things with software called BleachBit which is to make these emails unrecoverable. BleachBit is free software but was used by the Clinton's for some reason, the creator of BleachBit speculated that it was because you could anonymously use BleachBit without there being any money trail.

How can anybody defend her?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2016, 4:15 pm

Trump +3 in LA Times poll

tied in Reuters/Ipsos poll which I showed was already being manipulated in it's samplings so if made more accurate Trump would lead that poll as well

basically going just like I said, many many more revelations to be made about Hillary to come as well plus the debates

Trump is just starting to spend on ad buys and other campaign infrastructure.

if Trump wins Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida then he will win the election guaranteed

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2016, 9:58 pm

Trump apparently will be going to Mexico City tomorrow to meet with President Enrique Pena Nieto before giving a big speech on immigration

should definitely be an interesting meeting!

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 9:37 am

Jacoby wrote:

tied in Reuters/Ipsos poll which I showed was already being manipulated in it's samplings so if made more accurate Trump would lead that poll as well

basically going just like I said, many many more revelations to be made about Hillary to come as well plus the debates

if Trump wins Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida then he will win the election guaranteed

He's got one campaign office in Florida. Clinton has 34. He's spending on more rallies to preach to the converted, and hats. It's like he doesn't even care about winning.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 10:24 am

AspE wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

He's got one campaign office in Florida. Clinton has 34. He's spending on more rallies to preach to the converted, and hats. It's like he doesn't even care about winning.

Seems to be doing a good job at it to me, under budget and ahead of schedule! :) You guys got admit I called these polls returning to the norm after a month or so, the media threw everything they possible could throw at Trump yet he still stands. The polls were always flawed, they changed methodology in the middle of the election but even with the stacked deck Trump has climbed even. The further Clinton revelations and the debates will seal the deal for Donald, Trump just has to try to be more inclusive which he is doing and just exceed expectations with people which thanks to the media aren't very high so it is very easy to walk away impressed with Trump if you actually listen to him talk rather than whatever soundbite on the news. 10,000+ people with constant protests and distractions at a rally is certainly less 'preaching to the choir' than the 10 person fundraiser Hillary has that raises millions at. Hillary does not have many rallies and she can barely fill in the seats half the time.

One interesting thing I saw in that Reuters poll is the 'refuse to answer' part seems to jump whenever Trump goes down, I suspect that there is a significant amount of desirability bias going on which makes sense given the recent history of polling the last few years. In the last UK election they predicted a Labor win and or a hung parliament but the Tories actually gained seats and won a majority outright, they also predicted that Remain would easily win in the Brexit election but the results were actually flipped with Leave winning, we all saw how volatile and bad the polls are in this country during the primary so I see no reason why things will be different now.

The historical and economic trends show that the GOP has the advantage this election and Hillary is totally unacceptable to a majority of voters so I am venturing to say that Trump's support is being understated. I also do not believe that these 3rd party candidates will really get as much as they are polling, nobody is going to meet the threshold to get in the debates and people will want to make their votes count so I wager than that there will probably be 5% or less voting for either Gary Johnson or Jill Stein. Most people seem to think Gary Johnson pulls votes from Trump but it seems he pulls from both maybe even slightly more Hillary since Trump is significantly stronger with independents than Hillary with many usually Democrat leaning independents(the Bernie supporters) being attracted to Gary Johnson/Jill Stein before Hillary. Gary Johnson/Bill Weld are probably the least libertarian Libertarian presidential candidates ever, it is essentially a northeastern liberal Republican ticket plus weed. 1980 all over again with John Anderson, even had 4th party break 1% with Clark/Koch as the Libertarian ticket so it seems very similar to what may happen this election.

Still another month or so until we get the promised October surprise! 8O

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 11:53 am

Jacoby wrote:
AspE wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Again citing polls that you know little or nothing about...
Seems to be doing a good job at it to me, under budget and ahead of schedule! :) You guys got admit I called these polls returning to the norm after a month or so, the media threw everything they possible could throw at Trump yet he still stands. The polls were always flawed, they changed methodology in the middle of the election but even with the stacked deck Trump has climbed even. The further Clinton revelations and the debates will seal the deal for Donald, Trump just has to try to be more inclusive which he is doing and just exceed expectations with people which thanks to the media aren't very high so it is very easy to walk away impressed with Trump if you actually listen to him talk rather than whatever soundbite on the news. 10,000+ people with constant protests and distractions at a rally is certainly less 'preaching to the choir' than the 10 person fundraiser Hillary has that raises millions at. Hillary does not have many rallies and she can barely fill in the seats half the time.

One interesting thing I saw in that Reuters poll is the 'refuse to answer' part seems to jump whenever Trump goes down, I suspect that there is a significant amount of desirability bias going on which makes sense given the recent history of polling the last few years. In the last UK election they predicted a Labor win and or a hung parliament but the Tories actually gained seats and won a majority outright, they also predicted that Remain would easily win in the Brexit election but the results were actually flipped with Leave winning, we all saw how volatile and bad the polls are in this country during the primary so I see no reason why things will be different now.

The historical and economic trends show that the GOP has the advantage this election and Hillary is totally unacceptable to a majority of voters so I am venturing to say that Trump's support is being understated. I also do not believe that these 3rd party candidates will really get as much as they are polling, nobody is going to meet the threshold to get in the debates and people will want to make their votes count so I wager than that there will probably be 5% or less voting for either Gary Johnson or Jill Stein. Most people seem to think Gary Johnson pulls votes from Trump but it seems he pulls from both maybe even slightly more Hillary since Trump is significantly stronger with independents than Hillary with many usually Democrat leaning independents(the Bernie supporters) being attracted to Gary Johnson/Jill Stein before Hillary. Gary Johnson/Bill Weld are probably the least libertarian Libertarian presidential candidates ever, it is essentially a northeastern liberal Republican ticket plus weed. 1980 all over again with John Anderson, even had 4th party break 1% with Clark/Koch as the Libertarian ticket so it seems very similar to what may happen this election.

Still another month or so until we get the promised October surprise! 8O

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 3:15 pm

I surely know more than you about these polls and politics in general

I think that is what bothers you guys so much, the fact that I'm on the money on these things and you don't like where it is going

Well too bad! Don't blame the messenger! Well maybe blame the BS media that is brainwashing you with lies, half truths, and misinformation.

Trump in Mexico! Should be a very interesting meeting! Has a rally here tonight in Phoenix, I could go but I'd have to walk and I don't feel like risking being attacked by any violent Brownshirt leftists

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 3:21 pm

Jacoby wrote:

I think that is what bothers you guys so much, the fact that I'm on the money on these things and you don't like where it is going

Well too bad! Don't blame the messenger! Well maybe blame the BS media that is brainwashing you with lies, half truths, and misinformation.

Trump in Mexico! Should be a very interesting meeting! Has a rally here tonight in Phoenix, I could go but I'd have to walk and I don't feel like risking being attacked by any violent Brownshirt leftists

What is with you acting like you're smarter than everyone here? You seem to do it quite often. It's really unbecoming.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 3:27 pm

Jacoby wrote:

Hardly, it will be a blowout of Trump in November...