The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 73 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 114  Next

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 12:45 pm

Jacoby wrote:
pcuser wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
It most definitely is true, would you like to make any argument for Hillary?

Thought not, nobody does or can! :lol:

Trump is going to win the election and then put Hillary and her husband in prison!

When you simply state falsehoods as fact, how exactly does one give a counter argument than to say it's not true. When you have verifiable facts, we can talk. In the meantime, console yourself with your 'facts'...

I don't think I am the one that needs 'consoled'

What are you going to do when Donald becomes president this January?

Nothing to be done as that won't happen in this reality, at least...

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 12:48 pm

Meanwhile, here's a little tidbit about your hero con artist...

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-ca ... ?r=UK&IR=T

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 1:12 pm

Yeah a clip from Faux News and a video from "Libtardvid's channel" really constitute proof. :roll:

Yeah that's not real evidence.

See when I post links I use actual news sources.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 1:24 pm

http://www.alternet.org/media/science-f ... isinformed

"The Science of Fox News: Why Its Viewers Are the Most Misinformed."

I know alternet is more of a left wing site but they have done a good job of compiling and linking to the relevant studies.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

25 Aug 2016, 1:46 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Yeah a clip from Faux News and a video from "Libtardvid's channel" really constitute proof. :roll:

Juanita Brodderick made the accusation and in the words of Hillary

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:02 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:

Juanita Brodderick made the accusation and in the words of Hillary

Do you get all your news from YouTube or something?

So since you can't provide evidence to back up any of the things you say do you wanted respond to the facts I posted about Trump? :lol: For example, where are his taxes? And why did he put out a fraudulent medical letter?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:15 pm

See this what you do, every time you attack the source even Youtube videos literally from Hillary Clinton's channel. It's pointless talking to you since you are foaming at the mouth belligerent. Role another doob dude, you need one. You don't post any "facts", I do not read whatever blog you post because you don't have the wherewithal to debate any of the issues on your own which I am guessing is what frustrates you folks to no end. I'm not playing the game of who's source is more respected; that is stupid, fallacious, and not worth my time.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:17 pm

More twists and turns from Trump. He's beginning to look like a pretzel...

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/top-house-rep ... ories.html

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:32 pm

Since this discussion (if it can be called that. It'd be better described as a p!ssing match) has devolved from the instant that damn miserable cat posted the first message, mebbe this thread should be locked. The vitriol coming from both sides makes me want to puke!

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:45 pm

Meistersinger wrote:
Since this discussion (if it can be called that. It'd be better described as a p!ssing match) has devolved from the instant that damn miserable cat posted the first message, mebbe this thread should be locked. The vitriol coming from both sides makes me want to puke!

Don't take it so personally...

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:51 pm

We'll continue posting in this thread, the disruptors who cannot debate properly will all fall by the wayside sooner than later with proper moderating. I can control myself from personally attacking people, not sure about this other lot but I don't think they'll be missed too much.

Hillary going all in, it's like she has no self awareness at all.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... ician.html

Trump's remarks before Hill's speech today

Quote:
Hillary Clinton has been in hiding.

But today, she emerges. However, she is emerging not to take responsibility for her unethical and criminal conduct, but instead to make one of the most brazen attempts at distraction in the history of politics.

Now, I have not seen Hillary Clinton’s remarks. And, in a sense, I don’t want to dignify them by dwelling on them too much, but a response is required for the sake of all decent voters she is trying to smear.

The news reports are that Hillary Clinton is going to try to accuse this campaign, and the millions of decent Americans who support this campaign, of being racists.

It’s the oldest play in the Democratic playbook.

When Democratic policies fail, they are left with only this one tired argument. It’s the last refuge of the discredited politician.

They keep going back to this same well, but the well has run dry.

This is the year that the people who have been betrayed by Democratic policies, including millions of African-American and Hispanic-American citizens, reject the politicians who have failed them and vote for change.

As I’ve discussed for many days now, Democratic politicians have run nearly every inner city in America for fifty or sixty years or more. Their policies have produced only more poverty, joblessness, and failing schools.

Every policy Hillary Clinton supports is a policy that has failed and betrayed communities of color in this country. But she just doesn’t care – she’s too busy raking in cash from the people rigging the system.

Nearly 4 in 10 African-American children live in poverty. 58% of African-American youth are not working. More than 2,700 people have been shot in Chicago this year alone.

These are the consequences of Hillary Clinton’s policies. She has brought nothing but pain and heartache to our inner cities.

On top of that, she wants to raise taxes on African-American owned businesses to as much as nearly 50 percent. We should be helping these businesses to grow and expand – but Hillary Clinton is trying to shut them down.

She opposes school choice.

She supports open borders that violate the civil rights of African-Americans by giving their jobs to people here unlawfully.

She supports trade policies that have closed factories in African-American communities and put millions of African-Americans out of work.

She supports radical regulations that put Americans out of work and raise the price of their energy bills.

She supports policies on crime that make communities less safe, and that make it harder to raise your children in security and peace.

I believe every single parent in this country – and especially in the inner cities – has the right to raise their kids in safety. This is one of the great civil rights issues of our time.

But Hillary Clinton doesn’t want to talk about any of this.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 2:52 pm

When you've lost this loon, you've really lost everything...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/ann- ... 37700.html

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 3:13 pm

Jacoby wrote:
See this what you do, every time you attack the source even Youtube videos literally from Hillary Clinton's channel. It's pointless talking to you since you are foaming at the mouth belligerent. Role another doob dude, you need one. You don't post any "facts", I do not read whatever blog you post because you don't have the wherewithal to debate any of the issues on your own which I am guessing is what frustrates you folks to no end. I'm not playing the game of who's source is more respected; that is stupid, fallacious, and not worth my time.

No need for the personal attacks.

How am I belligerent? I'm just calling you out on your lack of evidence. I typically post links to news articles on respected news sites and rarely from blogs. The last one I posted because they link to real studies that show Fox viewers are the most misinformed on current events. So yes, I back up my claims with facts and evidence.

Sorry but if you want to be taken seriously you can't just keep posting baseless claims with zero evidence while shrugging off the mounds negative information about Trump.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 3:17 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

No need for the personal attacks.

How am I belligerent? I'm just calling you out on your lack of evidence. I typically post links to news articles on respected news sites and rarely from blogs. The last one I posted because they link to real studies that show Fox viewers are the most misinformed on current events. So yes, I back up my claims with facts and evidence.

Sorry but if you want to be taken seriously you can't just keep posting baseless claims with zero evidence while shrugging off the mounds negative information about Trump.

The problem is he really believes what he says and therefore sees no need to back it up...

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 3:27 pm

I thought she gave a rather effective speech today. And it's all true about Trump exploiting the racist right white wing of the party for political gain. He's a racist, and much of his support comes from white men who think that brown people are takin er jbs! (And committing genocide on the white race).

Jacoby wrote:
But today, she emerges. However, she is emerging not to take responsibility for her unethical and criminal conduct, but instead to make one of the most brazen attempts at distraction in the history of politics.

She took responsibility yesterday.

Jacoby wrote:
The news reports are that Hillary Clinton is going to try to accuse this campaign, and the millions of decent Americans who support this campaign, of being racists.

The campaign for sure, the supporters, quite possibly.

Jacoby wrote:
It’s the oldest play in the Democratic playbook.

The Republican Party has been the party of segregationists since the Civil Rights Act.

Jacoby wrote:
This is the year that the people who have been betrayed by Democratic policies, including millions of African-American and Hispanic-American citizens, reject the politicians who have failed them and vote for change.

No, those groups aren't going to vote for a racist.

Jacoby wrote:
These are the consequences of Hillary Clinton’s policies. She has brought nothing but pain and heartache to our inner cities.
As Secretary of State?

Jacoby wrote:
On top of that, she wants to raise taxes on African-American owned businesses to as much as nearly 50 percent. We should be helping these businesses to grow and expand – but Hillary Clinton is trying to shut them down.

That's lame. Hiding behind the term "business" to justify reducing taxes on the very wealthiest of this country.

Jacoby wrote:
She opposes school choice.
Opposes undermining the public school system...

Jacoby wrote:
She supports open borders that violate the civil rights of African-Americans by giving their jobs to people here unlawfully.

Nope, that a lie:
http://www.politifact.com/florida/state ... n-open-bo/

Jacoby wrote:
She supports trade policies that have closed factories in African-American communities and put millions of African-Americans out of work.

That happened mostly in the 1970's. And by the way:

for the past half-century, the Republican party has believed in the importance of removing barriers to trade. Although this position has not been universally held, every major free-trade agreement in decades has been wholeheartedly supported by a majority of Republicans, starting with the North American Free Trade Agreement (Nafta), which was negotiated by the George HW Bush administration, and on to the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), which was featured in the 2012 GOP platform, was signed earlier this year and is awaiting congressional approval.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... epublicans

Jacoby wrote:
She supports radical regulations that put Americans out of work and raise the price of their energy bills.

You mean she doesn't want to eliminate reasonable regulations that protect the health and safety of American workers? She doesn't want fossil fuel companies (the most prosperous commercial enterprises in the history of humanity) to spend a dime on worker's lives? The horror!

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2016, 3:33 pm

Good post AspE, one thing though, she didn't take responsibility for "criminal conduct" because she has never been found guilty of anything. Other than that, thanks.