The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 48 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 114  Next

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2016, 5:42 pm

nurseangela wrote:
TOP GROSSING MOVIE OF 2016!

A dvd to add to my collection for sure! :mrgreen:

You apparently don't have a problem with convicted felons, so what's wrong with Clinton?

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 4:42 pm

http://nypost.com/2016/07/30/why-white- ... ald-trump/
I was wondering what kind of people supported Trump... My guess was racists. I guess we have to add white trash to the list...

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2016, 10:35 am

Aristophanes wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
sounds like someone else is crying about the content of those emails

Funny thing: all the crowing from your side has only unified our side. Keep going-- it's actually been very helpful since we know who the real opponent is now. . So keep unifying us Jacoby, we need it.

Who's crowing over who's side? Shouldn't it be Hilary Clintons daughter who's screaming mary hell over the email server hacking? What if..one day she's made P.M and needs clarification about her mothers personal email business?
Also, Jacoby is a student who's studying these affairs.. so he is surely looking at the unity from all sides of any equation. To say he is an opponent, is quite childish, even if he does like to 'whir the pot', from time to time.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2016, 10:41 am

I think many types of people like Trump. What they have in common:

They're frustrated at the political system as it manifests itself these days. They're looking for an alternative. Not all of them are hooligans/white trash/whatever.

To me, Trump is no alternative. He's potentially dangerous. And not really a Presidential sort.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 10:01 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I think many types of people like Trump. What they have in common:

They're frustrated at the political system as it manifests itself these days. They're looking for an alternative. Not all of them are hooligans/white trash/whatever.

To me, Trump is no alternative. He's potentially dangerous. And not really a Presidential sort.

I concur. Obsessions with insiders/outsiders and ideological purity in both parties brought us to this point.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 8:19 pm

And people wonder why so many Americans are skeptical of a "third Obama term" (i.e. Hillary):

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-ca ... 1470181874

"U.S. Sent Cash to Iran as Americans Were Freed"

"Obama administration insists there was no quid pro quo, but critics charge payment amounted to ransom"

"The Obama administration secretly organized an airlift of $400 million worth of cash to Iran that coincided with the January release of four Americans detained in Tehran, according to U.S. and European officials and congressional staff briefed on the operation afterward."

"Wooden pallets stacked with euros, Swiss francs and other currencies were flown into Iran on an unmarked cargo plane, according to these officials. The U.S. procured the money from the central banks of the Netherlands and Switzerland, they said."

There Are Four Lights!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 8:32 pm

Amount of craps I give: 0.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 8:50 pm

Darmok wrote:
And people wonder why so many Americans are skeptical of a "third Obama term" (i.e. Hillary):

"Obama administration insists there was no quid pro quo, but critics charge payment amounted to ransom"

"The Obama administration secretly organized an airlift of $400 million worth of cash to Iran that coincided with the January release of four Americans detained in Tehran, according to U.S. and European officials and congressional staff briefed on the operation afterward."

"Wooden pallets stacked with euros, Swiss francs and other currencies were flown into Iran on an unmarked cargo plane, according to these officials. The U.S. procured the money from the central banks of the Netherlands and Switzerland, they said."

That was the deal genius. We give them back their money and end the sanctions.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 10:11 pm

AspE wrote:
Darmok wrote:

That was the deal genius. We give them back their money and end the sanctions.

You don't really believe they can think and chew gum at the same time. They also cannot look at different levels...

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 4:36 am

If we're discussing Iran, who exactly was at the centre of the Contra affair? Oh, we might have forgotten it was the Republicans that sold them weapons despite an embargo... who pardoned all of these hypocrites? Bush, of course... what a journey politics is.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 4:48 am

if only politics was just a parlor game like monopoly. if only righties and lefties could confine their conversations with just their side only, then mebbe there'd be a bit more peace here?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 6:59 am

It think it's good to have a dialogue amongst people who are within various colors of the political spectrum.

I don't think it's good for "lefties" to only speak to "lefties," "righties to speak only to "righties."

The essential thing is to keep it civil.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

03 Aug 2016, 9:18 am

Mootoo wrote:
If we're discussing Iran, who exactly was at the centre of the Contra affair? Oh, we might have forgotten it was the Republicans that sold them weapons despite an embargo... who pardoned all of these hypocrites? Bush, of course... what a journey politics is.

Not really when you realize the Republicans and Democrats are essentially the same thing, we need a new foreign policy in this country for sure since the 'mainstream' of both parties more criminal and extreme than any fearmongering they may do about anyone else as well as totally incompetent and wrong to boot.