The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 69 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 114  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 10:14 pm

Flood Victims Cheer Trump in Louisiana: "We Knew You'd Be Here!" (VIDEO). http://tiny.iavian.net/bumf

Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana. http://tiny.iavian.net/bum4

This is how a REAL PRESIDENT acts.

GO BIG T (x3)! :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

19 Aug 2016, 10:21 pm

pcuser wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
So tell me why a 12% sampling of independents despite all other evidence to contrary is correct? Do it without just appealing to some higher authority because if you know don't actually know it then why are we talking? Is their some mathematical formula that I am missing out on? It's just nonsense, I can spot a bogus poll when I see one. I would say my understanding of polls are better than 99% of people since since most people don't read beyond the headline and what they want to read, the tabs are always the most important part to gauging the inaccuracies. Surely you wouldn't argue these polls are infallible would you?

The invasion of the baseball nerds is probably the most insufferable thing to ever happen to politics, the progressive game plan is to present their viewpoints as scientifically correct meaning that there can in their minds be no genuine opposition to their ideas besides ignorance and stupidity which you see clearly in the discourse of these people for many years now so it is a tad funny to hear these some people start crying crocodile tears for all the meany words being said when they're the ones that started it. What did you expect after years and years of abuse, you know what they say about those in glass houses right?

Yeah, you are soooo smart. Shall we bow to your intellect. I never said I could put an accurate poll together. I didn't go into that area of expertise. However, I did study the theories behind constructing a poll. We also learned how to determine the accurate error rate. There are formulas to determine the error rates. I'm done disputing what I know to be true through study in higher math. You simply are out of your league when you try to deconstruct a poll...

That is essentially what you are asking for me is it not? If you think I'm being condescending then check yourself since I'm mirroring what you give me. I'm not the one bringing up my degrees in 'advanced mathematics' that I apparently don't understand to counter an argument you apparently don't understand, I'm talking about the specific aspects of a poll. No need for any trigonometry!

You're still not answering the question either and that's because you don't have an answer obviously as I am correct in there being significant biases. I hope you start checking these other polls because you might be surprised at what you might find, I'm imagining it being like in The Big Short when they started looking at the mortgages in these AAA rated CDOs only to find them to be filled to the brim with junk! Be afraid, be very afraid!

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 10:26 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Flood Victims Cheer Trump in Louisiana: "We Knew You'd Be Here!" (VIDEO). http://tiny.iavian.net/bumf

the La governor asked trump not to come yet as it would divert first responders from helping victims to protecting trump. trump ignored him for the photo op.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 10:34 pm

cathylynn wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

the La governor asked trump not to come yet as it would divert first responders from helping victims to protecting trump. trump ignored him for the photo op.

Former Senator Mary Landrieu(Democrat) who comes from a big political family in Lousiana disagreed as it raised awareness and hoped that Obama and Hillary would soon follow. Obama is going to interrupt his vacation to visit now after Trump led the way whereas Hillary has not decided to do so yet.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 11:15 pm

obama, whose disaster team is at the scene and who has been getting frequent updates, won't visit until tuesday.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 11:16 pm

i wonder what kind of quid pro quo is goin' on between landrieu and The Rump?

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 11:50 pm

cathylynn wrote:
obama, whose disaster team is at the scene and who has been getting frequent updates, won't visit until tuesday.

That should work better for his golf schedule anyway.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 12:03 am

media is trying to bury it but Trump came with large shipment of aid

Of course, Obama will be sold as the second coming when he finally does come for his photo op after finishing up his vacation nevermind the unthinking criticism they're throwing Trump's way now

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 12:06 am

given trump's fortune and the need, an 18-wheeler-full isn't much.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 12:14 am

cathylynn wrote:
given trump's fortune and the need, an 18-wheeler-full isn't much.

nothing's good enough it seems

the local pastor is thankful for the 'significant investment' in his community

Swept under the rug and ignored by the media just so they could just try to smear Trump as looking for a 'photo op' when he was out there himself handing out water and supplies, disgraceful!

CNN definitely burned these tapes

Wonder how many trucks the wildly wealthy Clinton Foundation will bring to the state...

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 12:25 am

no, nothing's not good enough and it's almost nothing. the clinton foundation has health and education as its US focus. it would have to redefine itself to give disaster aid. if it did, i would consider the clintons to be almost as much glory hounds as trump.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 12:31 pm

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-preside ... dashboard/

Trump takes back narrow lead in LA Times daybreak poll. Playing out exactly how I expected it too.

Pew has Hillary at +4, Rasmussen +2, Reuters +4, it's a close election. Something to look for in polls any election where the incumbent(Hillary in this case) is under 50% because that is indicative of big trouble, under 45% and it's the danger zone for sure.

more violent Trump 'protesters'

http://theamericanmirror.com/video-agit ... -gauntlet/

literal brownshirt tactics

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 12:39 pm

trump is misogynistic, racist, and ableist and a con man. why a woman or an aspie would support him is beyond me.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 12:49 pm

cathylynn wrote:
trump is misogynistic, racist, and ableist and a con man. why a woman or an aspie would support him is beyond me.

Yeah this isn't typical political hyperbole, all of these things are demonstrably true.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 1:11 pm

cathylynn wrote:

Even if he were all these things which he's not, he'd still be a better candidate than Hillary as he is more correct on the issues(Hillary is entirely bought and paid for) and isn't a corrupt career criminal. Hillary has shown herself incompetent in every decision she's ever made, the only thing correct she ever did was to latch on to Bubba. Trump is at least right on some things that the majority of Democratic electorate agree on like opposing the Iraq War and the trade deals. Speech crimes do not compare to real crimes!