EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 3:54 am

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 4:38 am

I don't really care about it. I don't mind funny April Fool's jokes. Ones that aren't at someone else's expense and are clever rather than stupid. Jokes at others' expense I don't usually find amusing.

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 9:46 am

I enjoy the silly things that some news sources run. Mainly because they are so obviously fake and yet, people still believe them.

A picture of a bowling ball crashing through a monitor screen because some scientists "Synthesized the largest atomic nuclei ever and it was too 'big' for the screen", or that someone made a tube based computer and it set new speed records or a newspaper that ran a front page article that said they had found a giant Monster in the Chattahoochee river called the "Slooflirpa" with a picture of a Mosasaur. (http://ajrarchive.org/Article.asp?id=2505) I remember chuckling over that one and then amazed at the outrage a day or two later.

But, personal pranks, no, not a fan.

Not a fan because I used to get pranked all the time as a kid. Then I would be made fun of as 'gullible' (and, yes, this included family members). Then when I told them I didn't trust things as a result, I got dunned for that as well. So, no....no pranks for me.

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13
Aspie Quiz -- 186 out of 200
AQ: 42
AQ-10: 8.8