rdos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 12:10 pm

sly279 wrote:
Neo Redpill 101 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
At least they show interest in you. Women just hate me

A lot of women giggle at me, but I know it isn't always out of interest. I know some women giggle with each other because they are talking s**t.

Do women laugh or giggle a lot when you are around them?

No only ignore me or give me nasty looks for looking near them. I try to,look at floor,whenever a woman is coming now.

I don't think women hate you. I'm sure you are at least as attractive as me + much younger, so you should be able to get positive reactions from women. If you get nasty looks back, then you look too much on NTs. When you practice this, initially make sure you look away directly when they notice you look at them. Once you get more comfortable with it, you can experiment with how much eye contact you can get away with without negative reactions, and how to better select targets.

You should stop looking at the floor!

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 5:09 pm

I'm not attractive though. Many women have told me so.

I already look away.

What right do I have to look at or even be in same area as pretty women?

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2016, 1:47 am

sly279 wrote:
I'm not attractive though. Many women have told me so.

I'm not that attractive either, but I occasionally play the game with women, and they are typically much younger than me and it's a mix of very attractive at not so attractive girls. I don't think attractivity plays much of a role if girls will participate or not. At least, I've done it girls that have been way out of my league.

sly279 wrote:
I already look away.

You shouldn't look away until they have noticed you looking. By quickly looking away when they notice you glancing, some will get curious.

sly279 wrote:
What right do I have to look at or even be in same area as pretty women?

Everybody has the right to look at whatever they want to look at. So in that respect you have the "right" on your side. Although, it won't do you any good to annoy girls, so you need to do it with some style.