Women always play mind games with me?

Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Neo Redpill 101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Apr 2016, 10:38 am

This happens all the time and I'm so tired of it. I'm ready to just give up. I will meet a woman and she will be really flirtatious, physical, hug me, hang on me, let me touch on her all over but then later into the evening she will pull a 180 on me and suddenly be more distant and soon enough she will be gone. I will try to get her back by more flirting and proposing that we go somewhere quiet, but they ALWAYS turn me down with BS like "maybe next time" or "I have to go home early tonight". Seriously, what the f**k am I doing wrong?

AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2016, 10:45 am

Neo Redpill 101 wrote:
This happens all the time and I'm so tired of it. I'm ready to just give up. I will meet a woman and she will be really flirtatious, physical, hug me, hang on me, let me touch on her all over but then later into the evening she will pull a 180 on me and suddenly be more distant and soon enough she will be gone. I will try to get her back by more flirting and proposing that we go somewhere quiet, but they ALWAYS turn me down with BS like "maybe next time" or "I have to go home early tonight". Seriously, what the f**k am I doing wrong?

Where are you meeting women who behave this way? It sounds like these women are flirting with you and flirting does not imply actual interest. This kind of female behavior is typical at bars, clubs, and pretty much any place that serves alcohol. I advise you to brush off drunk women who come up and flirt with you like this(gently though) and try to meet sober women in places where flirting isn't the norm.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 10:55 am

Neo Redpill 101 wrote:
Maybe they get turned off because you grope them. Flirtation is not an invitation to physical assault, no matter how "easy" you think she is. Keep your hands to yourself.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Neo Redpill 101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Apr 2016, 10:56 am

AR15000 wrote:
Neo Redpill 101 wrote:

Where are you meeting women who behave this way? It sounds like these women are flirting with you and flirting does not imply actual interest. This kind of female behavior is typical at bars, clubs, and pretty much any place that serves alcohol. I advise you to brush off drunk women who come up and flirt with you like this(gently though) and try to meet sober women in places where flirting isn't the norm.

Well, please don't take this as me being into myself, but I'm a really handsome guy. I have a good face and I'm a part time model here in Japan actually. I'm a thin guy and I'm definitely on the spectrum, so I think this has a lot to do with my issues.

I think women will show initial interest because I'm handsome, but then maybe once they spend enough time with me, they realize there is something off about me (I'm not NT) and they change their minds?

I'm just so tired of it because I meet women from all over, not just at bars...same end game. Although I sometimes have some positive results from women I don't meet at places that sell alcohol. I think this woman was just a tease to be honest. She was genuinely attracted to me, but I think she was just being a shallow flirt due to being drunk...or shithoused I should say lol.

Does anyone else have to deal with women like this too? How do you avoid it? I'm a confident guy, so it isn't a "man up" type thing. In fact, I think I might be too aggressive and it scares women off on top of already being intimidated by good looks...

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 11:07 am

Learn some manners. That will go a long way toward impressing people in general, and women in particular.

A little humility wouldn't hurt your chances, either.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 11:21 am

Neurodiverse mind games are not meant to be played like that. Either you are dealing with NTs, in which case you need to figure out how their mind games work, or you are breaking the rules of ND mind games that are not supposed to include physical touch or anything else as close as that.

AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2016, 11:41 am

rdos wrote:
Neurodiverse mind games are not meant to be played like that. Either you are dealing with NTs, in which case you need to figure out how their mind games work, or you are breaking the rules of ND mind games that are not supposed to include physical touch or anything else as close as that.

Honestly, it sounds like he's dealing with NTs. Neurodiverse women generally don't behave like that.

Neo Redpill 101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Apr 2016, 11:42 am

Fnord wrote:
Learn some manners. That will go a long way toward impressing people in general, and women in particular.

A little humility wouldn't hurt your chances, either.

There is nothing wrong with groping a woman when SHE is groping ME in the first place. I'm not going too far at all. Things start out really smooth and then the woman loses interested vaguely and subtly and being on the spectrum, I'm missing something and it is something else.

Having humility usually puts me in the friendzone dude...

AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2016, 11:48 am

Fnord wrote:
Neo Redpill 101 wrote:
Maybe they get turned off because you grope them. Flirtation is not an invitation to physical assault, no matter how "easy" you think she is. Keep your hands to yourself.

A lot of women will back right off if you grope them and it's unwanted. But then there might be some who *kinda* enjoy it but still feel it's gone too far and so they make some excuse to turn you down. I remember this kind of behavior from drunk women at parties, clubs, and bars. Highly extroverted women love to do this when they're ovulating. They go out to certain places to flirt with guys.

Listen Neo Redpill 101, here is my advice for future encounters like this: When you are not sure when the boundaries are, it is best to air on the side of caution.

What you might be doing wrong is approaching the WRONG girls(that is, girls who aren't interested in dating or sleeping with you but respond positively to your confidence at first). What puts you in the *friendzone* is the fact that they really are not interested in anything more than flirting with you. Some women just won't be attracted enough to you to give you anything more than what you're getting nor do they owe you anything at all.

Do an experiment: Next time you have an encounter like this see if the outcome is any different by not initiating any physical contact.

Neo Redpill 101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Apr 2016, 11:51 am

AR15000 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Neo Redpill 101 wrote:

A lot of women will back right off if you grope them and it's unwanted. But then there might be some who *kinda* enjoy it but still feel it's gone too far and so they make some excuse to turn you down. I remember this kind of behavior from drunk women at parties, clubs, and bars. Highly extroverted women love to do this when they're ovulating. They go out to certain places to flirt with guys.

Listen Neo Redpill 101, here is my advice for future encounters like this: When you are not sure when the boundaries are, it is best to air on the side of caution.

What you might be doing wrong is approaching the WRONG girls(that is, girls who aren't interested in dating or sleeping with you but respond positively to your confidence at first). What puts you in the *friendzone* is the fact that they really are not interested in anything more than flirting with you. Some women just won't be attracted enough to you to give you anything more than what you're getting nor do they owe you anything at all.

Do an experiment: Next time you have an encounter like this see if the outcome is any different by not initiating any physical contact.

I have been in many many many encounters with all kinds of women who said I'm attractive and even when I don't get physical with them...they friendzone my ass EVERY DAMN TIME!

AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2016, 12:05 pm

Neo Redpill 101 wrote:
I have been in many many many encounters with all kinds of women who said I'm attractive and even when I don't get physical with them...they friendzone my ass EVERY DAMN TIME!

I really don't have any further explanations for you other than these women are just not attracted to you. And it sounds like meeting women the old fashioned way is not working for you. Perhaps you should consider resorting to online dating.

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 12:12 pm

Maybe you could try approaching women who seem like they might be on the spectrum. Maybe try looking for a local autism group or something. You probably wouldn't have to deal with the mind games as much.

Neo Redpill 101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Apr 2016, 12:34 pm

slw1990 wrote:
Maybe you could try approaching women who seem like they might be on the spectrum. Maybe try looking for a local autism group or something. You probably wouldn't have to deal with the mind games as much.

I can try but I live in Japan...so it is a taboo subject lol. People just deny they have a problem.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 12:55 pm

You're rushing it. If she's sober she's not having first date sex with you or too much almost sex no matter how much she wants to because she's afraid it will make her look easy and like a slut and you won't value her anymore or think much of her. So she backs off and you are supposed to sigh and say OK but she's so hard to resist and then talk about something else. That shows her you like her and want to get to know her better and are willing to wait.

If you want first date p****, then go to a bar and pick up somebody. If you want to date somebody then try it my way. Also you might try showing much more restraint even if it's not a first date. You want to make her curious about you too. You want to make her want you as well.

I'm telling you right now that a man who shows restraint and (except for sex itself) leaves you wanting more of him will be much more attractive than a guy who is all over you no matter how hot. I'm not saying be a tease yourself and give very little. I'm saying build her appetite.

Yes it is sort of like a game and you are pretty much expected to play by some of the rules depending on what you're going for. I'm.explaining those rules to you. I don't know Japan but I know human nature and it sounds like you're going too fast.

Try it my way a few times and see how that goes. You want to stop before she tells you no. The first few dates anyway. Trust me on this. I've helped plenty of guys fix their game when they listened to me.

To put it in 1980s music, you are way too "Lovin' Touchin' Feelin'" and nowhere near enough "I Want You To Want Me". Steve Perry might have been hotter but Cheap Truck's finesse will get them every time.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 1:54 pm

AR15000 wrote:
Neo Redpill 101 wrote:
I really don't have any further explanations for you other than these women are just not attracted to you. And it sounds like meeting women the old fashioned way is not working for you. Perhaps you should consider resorting to online dating.
Without actually knowing and observing him in person as each situation unfolds, it is impossible to pinpoint exactly what he's doing wrong - it's either something he says, something he does, or some combination of both. It is more likely that women are not so much "playing mind games" with him as they are rejecting him for being offensive in some way.

Women (and people in general) are turned off by arrogance, bigotry, and conceit. They also tend to dislike profanity and sexually suggestive comments. Even a single glance at a woman's "décolletage" can put her off completely.

The one common denominator in all of Neo's bad experiences is Neo himself. That is where he should begin his questioning.

AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2016, 2:56 pm

Fnord wrote:
AR15000 wrote:
Neo Redpill 101 wrote:
Without actually knowing and observing him in person as each situation unfolds, it is impossible to pinpoint exactly what he's doing wrong - it's either something he says, something he does, or some combination of both. It is more likely that women are not so much "playing mind games" with him as they are rejecting him for being offensive in some way.

Women (and people in general) are turned off by arrogance, bigotry, and conceit. They also tend to dislike profanity and sexually suggestive comments. Even a single glance at a woman's "décolletage" can put her off completely.

The one common denominator in all of Neo's bad experiences is Neo himself. That is where he should begin his questioning.

Sometimes, in fact more often than you might be inclined to think, what turns people off about you(sexually) has NOTHING to do with your behaviour! Whether or not someone finds you sexually attractive is ultimately beyond your control. And it makes no difference who or what you are or who/what they are: Gay/Straight/Bi/Male/Female/Cis/Trans. You seem to be suggesting that if he behaves like a gentleman that said woman will agree to go on a date with him and this is EXACTLY the kind of wrong headed Nice Guy™ behavior that leads to entitlement and butthurt rage.

I've been in similar situations to Mr OP years ago and I even had one woman tell me that I didn't do anything *wrong*, I simply misread her true intent. She was flirting with me but had no actual interest in dating me or sleeping with me.

I suspect that this is what's happening here: Women flirt with the OP, or perhaps he approaches them and initiates flirting, he thinks something is going to come of it but these women really are just having fun and don't take it seriously.

You'd be surprised how many millennial women don't mind profanity. The thing about sexually suggestive comments is that it really depends on WHO is making them towards her and how she feels about the guy making it. It is bad form to make them towards a female stranger(as in catcalling), but if you're engaged in flirting or schmoozing with a woman, particularly if she's intoxicated at a bar or a club, it can be a really big turn-on for a lot of women.