Women always play mind games with me?

Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Neo Redpill 101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Apr 2016, 10:17 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
If I know them somehow and catch them giggling while glancing at me, then I would give them a stare and be like (somehow in sarcastic tone): 'Can I join your funny conversation?'

If it wasn't about you, they would tell you about it.

If it was about you, or if it was about some private girl-thing (which it would be a lie if they were obviously looking at you while giggling...don't be naive), then they would be like "oh...it's nothing, just girls-talk" but at least they would stop giggling and shut up.

Yes, this is a good idea. I have done stuff like this, but I'm at a point in my life where I don't really care whether they are mocking me, attracted to me or both.

I don't think women would always tell you whether or not they were actually talking about you...just because you asked if they were. They could easily just lie and say they weren't when in fact they were lol.

It is all the same s**t different day. I'm not going to start approaching every group of women I hear giggling to find out the reason behind it because it happens every single day. I'm not exaggerating. Every single day, girls giggle around me.

I think it is usually attraction, but once in a while s**t talking. If I focus on the girls/women for long enough, I can kind of "feel the vibe" they are giving off by observing their facial expressions, voice tones and reactions to making eye contact.

If the vibe seems more friendly and innocent, I will smile at the women giggling and they will usually give smiles back and giggle more and act shy. If I smile at women giggling and they don't react or just look at each other and bust up laughing, that is when you know they are being negative, even when they don't mean to be.

Even if a woman is giggling because she is attracted to me...did you notice women ONLY giggle with they are WITH OTHER WOMEN and when they are ALONE they NEVER giggle.

To the women on this forum...why the hell do you women do this???

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 10:55 am

You most probably have social phobia, it is so unlikely that they giggle at you every time.

People simply giggle in groups.

I was more describing the scenario when a group obviously looking at you and giggle.

AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Apr 2016, 11:15 am

Neo Redpill 101 wrote:

Bars and dance clubs and sometimes dating sites are where I meet a lot of women and these are the results I get lol.

Regarding bars and dance clubs, those are places where women go to FLIRT with guys so do not expect to go home with somebody. In terms of online dating sites, I really think you're moving too fast for those women.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 12:10 pm

sly279 wrote:
Neo Redpill 101 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
At least they show interest in you. Women just hate me

A lot of women giggle at me, but I know it isn't always out of interest. I know some women giggle with each other because they are talking s**t.

Do women laugh or giggle a lot when you are around them?

No only ignore me or give me nasty looks for looking near them. I try to,look at floor,whenever a woman is coming now.

I don't think women hate you. I'm sure you are at least as attractive as me + much younger, so you should be able to get positive reactions from women. If you get nasty looks back, then you look too much on NTs. When you practice this, initially make sure you look away directly when they notice you look at them. Once you get more comfortable with it, you can experiment with how much eye contact you can get away with without negative reactions, and how to better select targets.

You should stop looking at the floor!

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 5:09 pm

I'm not attractive though. Many women have told me so.

I already look away.

What right do I have to look at or even be in same area as pretty women?

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2016, 1:47 am

sly279 wrote:
I'm not attractive though. Many women have told me so.

I'm not that attractive either, but I occasionally play the game with women, and they are typically much younger than me and it's a mix of very attractive at not so attractive girls. I don't think attractivity plays much of a role if girls will participate or not. At least, I've done it girls that have been way out of my league.

sly279 wrote:
I already look away.

You shouldn't look away until they have noticed you looking. By quickly looking away when they notice you glancing, some will get curious.

sly279 wrote:
What right do I have to look at or even be in same area as pretty women?

Everybody has the right to look at whatever they want to look at. So in that respect you have the "right" on your side. Although, it won't do you any good to annoy girls, so you need to do it with some style.