What is your sexual orientation or gender

Page 1 of 9 [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2016, 8:40 pm

We didn't have all these terms when I was a kid, but if I was to try to put myself in the terms today, I would say pansexual and agender.

Holden14
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 May 2016, 11:37 am

Gender: unsure, currently cis girl who sometimes wants to be a guy. Fluid? Demigirl? The list goes on, I'll shut up.

Sexuality: panromantic, mainly women. Sort of demisexual in that I'm only sexually attracted to people I'm romantically attracted to? Also I suspect I'm that thing where you like the idea of a relationship and having crushes, but not really actual dating. Don't remember what that's called.

AGH my sexuality and gender is way to complicated. Which is why I'm grateful for words like "queer" :3

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2016, 11:52 pm

Bandsexual.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 12:39 pm

Bisexual female who is more interested in women than men.

strawbebby
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 May 2016, 12:41 pm

homoromantic pansexual though as a pansexual i am open to all things. but i fall in love with women 99% of the time.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2016, 2:07 pm

Female bi-demisexual.

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

Cactustelefonogato
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 May 2016, 9:12 pm

Genderqueer gray-asexual...I veeeeery rarely experience sexual attraction, but it can happen.

dorianoparmigiano
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 May 2016, 7:27 am

Transgender and gray-ace/biromantic. Well at least I think I'm on the ace spectrum.

LittleLu
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 May 2016, 1:01 pm

Female demisexual here! I lean heavily on the lesbian side because it's where I feel safe, but have discovered over the years that the closer I am to someone, the more I can love them inside and out, despite gender.

Novac96
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 May 2016, 6:45 pm

Sexually, I don't really know what to label myself as... But I am exclusively-homoromantic. I overall would simply label myself as "queer," even though gender-wise, I identify as a woman comfortable in her biologically-female body.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2016, 6:51 am

Heteromantic asexual female.

Rebel_Nowe
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2016, 2:41 pm

AMAB Pansexual feminine leaning gender fluid: I'm more likely to be attracted to feminine presentations, but I'm attracted to far too many traditionally masculine men to choose a side. I am very rarely interested in anyone or anything highly masculine, but stranger things have happened. For myself, I'm never comfortable being masculine. At most I can be okay genderless, when I feel disconnected from my physical self and therefore neutral about my gender. I think of it as being my class first. I'm a rogue class regardless of my gender or lack thereof. I'm only really happy with my appearance when I can be feminine. =/

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2016, 2:54 pm

cis hetero female, though i chose a male profession (medicine) and have some male personality traits (ambition, logic).

Jo_B1_Kenobi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 May 2016, 11:11 am

Sexual Orientation - Lesbian

Gender - in-between male and female. I was more male as a child - I wanted to be a boy for many years, but since my hormones kicked in during puberty I've been somewhere in-between.

Just a quick question about this...
I am also celebate, partly for faith reasons and partly because, with the ASD, finding a partner and dealing with the fallout from that at church is too hard for me to manage. Does being celebate mean that you're no longer a lesbian? My feeling is that lesbian is my orientation and is true regardless of whether I'm in a relationship or not.

(PS: Please be aware that I am a full member of the church even though they all know I'm gay - they accepted me unanimously and gave a round of applause. The issues with getting a partner are due to the wider church views on gay marriage and my wish to follow my faith views on no sex before marriage - they're not issues with my actual faith or with my actual church.)

Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ICD10)

Grue
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 May 2016, 12:25 pm

pansexual gender fluid cis male

Grue
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 May 2016, 12:27 pm

Jo_B1_Kenobi wrote:
Sexual Orientation - Lesbian

Gender - in-between male and female. I was more male as a child - I wanted to be a boy for many years, but since my hormones kicked in during puberty I've been somewhere in-between.

Just a quick question about this...
I am also celebate, partly for faith reasons and partly because, with the ASD, finding a partner and dealing with the fallout from that at church is too hard for me to manage. Does being celebate mean that you're no longer a lesbian? My feeling is that lesbian is my orientation and is true regardless of whether I'm in a relationship or not.

(PS: Please be aware that I am a full member of the church even though they all know I'm gay - they accepted me unanimously and gave a round of applause. The issues with getting a partner are due to the wider church views on gay marriage and my wish to follow my faith views on no sex before marriage - they're not issues with my actual faith or with my actual church.)

Loving who you love isn't about body parts, love. It's about your soul.

That sounded like I was trying to tell you not to be a lesbian but to go for everyone but no. If your soul craves the companionship of the same gender's heart, that's what the soul wants.