Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Film2240
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Apr 2016, 10:00 am

Hi I'm Film2240 I'm new here and am looking for people to help me make my feature film raising autism awareness worldwide as well as ongoing campaigning work and looking for a job.

Twitter is @Film2240

TheGreyArea
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Apr 2016, 10:38 am

Awesome.

I'm new here, too.

What can I do to help. Sounds like an awesome opportunity.

Film2240
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Apr 2016, 10:58 am

TheGreyArea wrote:
Awesome.

I'm new here, too.

What can I do to help. Sounds like an awesome opportunity.

Thanks I'm looking to assemble a team to help me run the crowdfunding and marketing efforts as I need to raise money urgently.The perks,pitch and tagline need redrafting.See previous one here (it failed) https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/my-l ... x/276521#/

I have a draft link to the revised campaign but it still needs help to finish revamping it and team members must agree to an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) agreement with me before work starts as I don't want spoilers to be made before the improved campaign is public.

As well as looking over my other twitter account for the film @FMylifeoncamera inspired by Matthew Van Dykes,Point and shoot,I plan to make a difference for people with autism worldwide by travelling from UK to other countries,work with local campaigners and politicians,challenge myths,shape positive attitudes,start a revolution beyond autism awareness and move towards autism acceptance,while also documenting my own story with autism and looking for work.

I don't mind if you refer to me by my real name as pretty sure everyone knows it by now (Sib).

I just want a reliable and committed team behind me for the revamp and subsequent fundraising efforts both in real life and online,whilst running my feature films account (respecting my personal brand is important for that account,no politics only film stuff) and after that I'll need a volunteer film crew in each respective country I plan to go to and of course a fixer and producer to get things done and done properly to a professional standard.

After this is all made,I plan to fulfil all perks,send this to film festivals,screen in prestigious institutions for premieres,get this shown in mainstream media worldwide.

The world is your oyster for this amazing film but I need reliable,committed and resilient people including an autism helper as film production can be demanding at times but fun too.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2016, 3:07 pm

Welcome to WP!

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2016, 3:31 pm

Hey Film2240 welcome. :sunny:

Film2240
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Apr 2016, 5:18 am

Just to update I'm still looking for people to help me get this film made and funded.I feel really overwhelmed as I'm doing too much on my own and can really use a break here.Is there someone who can help me with pitching,crowdfunding and PR for the film on social media and in real life? I'm urgently looking for this help now as not sure how much longer I can hold out before I'm forced to shut down this film project due to lack of help.Exhausted now.

Follow @FMylifeoncamera (feature film) and @Film2240 (personal account)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 3:04 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Film2240
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Apr 2016, 5:47 am

Still looking for those of you who said they were interested in supporting my feature film viewtopic.php?f=33&t=313784&p=7112086#p7112086

Anyone?

Film2240
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Apr 2016, 7:57 am

That's strange I keep getting an error when trying to read my own thread viewtopic.php?f=33&t=313784&p=7112086#p7112086

The error is "You are not authorised to read this forum." talk about censorship as I don't think I said anything objectionable.

All I wanted is simply to tell me story at the same time as raising autism awareness worldwide but I feel unduly penalised by the wider world due to it's continuing lack of support over this.It wasn't this difficult to get support to make my last film Sea of Change which talked about Blind road users and shared space.

Seems the autism community seems to hate me already because of lack of support.I don't know how to communicate in a way that says to people 'don't judge me,accept me' with this film and I'm very baffled over this? It's really affecting my morale now.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2016, 8:26 am

We're not really supposed to advertise for these kinds of projects.

Film2240
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Apr 2016, 8:29 am

TheAP wrote:
We're not really supposed to advertise for these kinds of projects.

I really wasn't aware of this,I thought that even in the media representation area it was allowed as long as it had something to do with autism.Now I see this isn't an autism forum as I thought it was.I may as well leave,since I'm not sure if I can make friends here in addition to being censored for my worldwide autism awareness film.

I wish if someone had a complaint about me personally,they'd have the decency to contact me first so I can be allowed to state my case,mediate it and resolve it.I don't like underhanded behaviour towards posts like mine.

Film2240
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Apr 2016, 11:20 am

How do I edit one of my earlier posts in this thread? As I want to remove the statement thinking the autism community hated me,as I simply didn't understand the rules and I want to take that back and remove this from my earlier post so as not to confuse anyone.

Please help me edit that out as I don't believe it's fair to confuse people by leaving that in.Thanks :)

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2016, 12:27 pm

Is there an edit button next to the quote button? If not, you can't edit it.

Film2240
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 May 2016, 3:02 pm

TheAP wrote:
Is there an edit button next to the quote button? If not, you can't edit it.

Looks like I can't edit my posts here.

I was told that I need to ask permission to run fundraising initiatives on here.Who do I speak to about this as I need it for a film re autism awareness.My previous thread got deleted as there's no more time left for me according to my shooting schedule as May was meant to start fundraising and June was meant to be the shooting month for the UK and one other country.