Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

LampRat
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Dec 2017, 1:19 am

Yesss, I'm a lesbian and an Aspie nwn And black. It's nice to hear of other folks who have those same traits. I've only ever even met one female Aspie in my life, so it's nice to be able to talk to people here. Anime also had an involvement in my figuring out I liked females :v But up until a few years ago I assumed I was straight and would just eventually gain interest in and date a guy. I did end up dating a guy once who had a crush on me, but found out it wasn't for me. But I always had interest in females anyway, and in masculinity but not males.

The only people I've ever though I had a crush on were female, too. I doubt I'll find a female who would be willing to date me, though X3 Or at least that's always been my stance on it. I'm sure there's someone somewhere, but I feel like I'm kinda high-maintenance and all of the LGBT folks in my area aren't the type I'd wanna hang out with, let alone date. I feel like I'm kind of a specific type of person, that most people don't factor in to what they might want or what they might be looking for. The type that falls through the search results ^^; But maybe that's a common feeling for folks with autism, I have no idea. I've never really spoken to any. I just thought I'd add more to what I had to say, so I hope this isn't too off-topic or anything.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

09 Dec 2017, 6:03 pm

I'm late, but here I am!

Nelimo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Dec 2017, 6:52 pm

Hey! Also late but happy to have made it!
Ok I am like, bi with lesbian rising and I don't have a diagnostic, only my strongest and avidly informed suspicion...BUT

I am debatting my identity after being out as bi for a few years, and my suspicion-not-diagnostic which will have to do for the couple of years until I am back in my birth country bc I am only going to do this in my first language and with a strong support network.

I am here tonight because I have a second date tomorrow and am freaking out a little. I am afraid she will think I am weird because I can't feel and verbalise emotions at the same time, let alone do this calmly. I am afraid I will just "people please" her to pass better, fail my own boundaries and ruin a perfectly nice fling opportunity. And I can't tell her about a diagnostic I don't have.

And I wish I had a queer aspie friend to help me make decisions to make the best out of an imperfect situation...

By which I mean: hey! So glad you're all here.