Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

foxant
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Apr 2016, 12:42 am

its terrible, she acts like a sociopath, i just realize that when i was an adult. my father sayed she never accepted me the way i am. shes a proud woman, cause of thwt she nver accepted my autism. everytime im bad, and start to crying(something very rare) she should say, whats wrong? and give me tips, lik any average would do but she says. Dont Cry (in a very cold way) .. but mother... DONT CRY with zero empath and feelings and if i continue she becames agressive. i became a more cold and scared man because that kind of thing. since ever she disapeooves and mock many things i do. one of the scariest memory i have is when i was 7 years and prooved or smeled something in a wardrobe, and she sayed it was poison and i was going to die!! i was horrofied and started to cry and she sayed she was mocking me. she was passive agressive all the time too. when i went to another place far from her i was more relaxed now that im back i realized that shes a big problem in my life. today i eated something probably old in the street and my stomach started to hurt too much, and i was afraid to tell her and ask for tips cause she was going to be cold.. and she was. Why you eat bad food in the street? its your fault thats happening to you, instead of trying to help me. she helped me later but why be so agressive to someone ill? im anxious, my selfsteen is low, i dont have real life near friends. after some recents episodes with her i dindt explained, i starting to thiking about suicide... i cant take anymore the attacks :cry: :cry:

Special Interest: memes

HisShadowX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Apr 2016, 4:22 am

foxant wrote:
its terrible, she acts like a sociopath, i just realize that when i was an adult. my father sayed she never accepted me the way i am. shes a proud woman, cause of thwt she nver accepted my autism. everytime im bad, and start to crying(something very rare) she should say, whats wrong? and give me tips, lik any average would do but she says. Dont Cry (in a very cold way) .. but mother... DONT CRY with zero empath and feelings and if i continue she becames agressive. i became a more cold and scared man because that kind of thing. since ever she disapeooves and mock many things i do. one of the scariest memory i have is when i was 7 years and prooved or smeled something in a wardrobe, and she sayed it was poison and i was going to die!! i was horrofied and started to cry and she sayed she was mocking me. she was passive agressive all the time too. when i went to another place far from her i was more relaxed now that im back i realized that shes a big problem in my life. today i eated something probably old in the street and my stomach started to hurt too much, and i was afraid to tell her and ask for tips cause she was going to be cold.. and she was. Why you eat bad food in the street? its your fault thats happening to you, instead of trying to help me. she helped me later but why be so agressive to someone ill? im anxious, my selfsteen is low, i dont have real life near friends. after some recents episodes with her i dindt explained, i starting to thiking about suicide... i cant take anymore the attacks :cry: :cry:

Imagine being told your going to be sent to boot camp to fix you or your parents teasing you saying how you are adopted but then telling an eight year old kid just kidding.

I know what your going through

KennyIOM
Raven
Raven

23 Apr 2016, 7:17 am

I was constantly told that I wasn't normal. "Why aren't you like other people. Other people wouldn't do that. I'd understand if you were stupid. Why can't someone of your intelligence cope with life." Those were common sentences from my Mother before she passed away.