I am feeling ashamed of myself

Page 5 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 8:26 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Nothing wrong with being a good person, even if it doesn't get you dates.

I wouldn't advocate becoming an as*hole just to get dates.

Good things come to those who wait.

Thought ones suppose to change what's not getting them dates.

To op. At least you have speed dating where you live. There's no dating services, groups, or speed dating in my area. Despite being the 2/3rd largest population in my state.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 8:27 pm

Alliekit wrote:
Not sure if this helps but I was on okcupid for 1 and a half years before I met someone and on other dating sites for a year before that. It took me time to find the right person.

I've been on them for 10 years :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 8:56 pm

I'm not an advocate of people "changing themselves" just to get dates.

Changing from a nice person to an as*hole is not something I would advise. Would you advise that?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 9:15 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm not an advocate of people "changing themselves" just to get dates.

Changing from a nice person to an as*hole is not something I would advise. Would you advise that?

If one can and it gets results and makes them happy yes,
World is majority as*holes. If you can't beat them join them.

I can't be a as*hole so I'll simply die. Better for those who can to adapt and survive then die with me in some stupid moral stand

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 9:35 pm

You know what an a**hole life is like, even at older ages? They become a bad luck at things because he/she have been mistreating people for whole life and doesn't make friends. That kind of person is very depressive and manic.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 10:02 pm

Ecomatt91 wrote:
You know what an a**hole life is like, even at older ages? They become a bad luck at things because he/she have been mistreating people for whole life and doesn't make friends. That kind of person is very depressive and manic.

Most as*holes I've meet have tons of friends 0.o
as*holes are usually really good socially it's how they get away with being as*holes.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 6:51 am

Sly: Please don't go the as*hole route. You will not succeed.

Please go out in the world more. Talk to people on the shooting range, even. You'll find varying opinions even among people who believe in their gun rights.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 7:05 am

sly279 wrote:
Ecomatt91 wrote:

Most as*holes I've meet have tons of friends 0.o
as*holes are usually really good socially it's how they get away with being as*holes.

as*holes always seem to have friends but people eventually get fed up and leave them

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 12:20 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sly: Please don't go the as*hole route. You will not succeed.

Please go out in the world more. Talk to people on the shooting range, even. You'll find varying opinions even among people who believe in their gun rights.

I can't be a as*hole I have know idea how to. I'm naturally naive,my rusting and kind. I feel terrible after brushing over the ant hills outside my house yesterday even though I had to :( and last week I accidently killed a snail :cry: I try to make people happy I have since I was a little kid.

I don't go to ranges or shooting. I can't afford to and lack a car now. There's no where to go here but drink at one of the hundred bars.

JaneBuss
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Apr 2016, 8:30 pm

Revamping the online dating profile (rewriting your profile, posting new photos, posting the new profile on a new-to-you dating site) is an alternative to pretending to be an a**hole to get dates.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 8:35 pm

I'm not sure what the point is of having friends if someone has to pretend to be an @sshole to make them.

I doubt it would work, anyway. Charismatic people tend to have a lot of friends, regardless of whether or not they are nice people. So charismatic @ssholes probably do have more friends. Those who aren't, don't. There are socially awkward @ssholes, too, and people don't like them.