Page 4 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 2:02 am

Anyone who can contribute love positively to a relationship, or more broadly, anyone who can contribute in a positive manner to the world, deserves the opportunity to do so.

Entitlement is, to me, believing you deserve everything handed to you on a platter - money, happiness, women, etc. without making the effort.

I consider it different if you work hard to be a good person and in decent health, and have a perfectly-abled body, brain and hands, and are willing to go through the effort to achieve success.

This means if you want a relationship, you're willing to search for the right person for you, and once you find them, willing to do all you can to make their life better in whatever little ways you can, and asking they do the same.

Alliekit: Thank you. :)

See, some of us just have so much love and kindness to give, and need an outlet for that energy. I might find something to donate to today, in fact, because my posts have made me feel like it.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 2:10 am

sly279 wrote:
No one deserves love that's entitlement thinking according to women here, if you were a man they'd be all over you calling you sexist.

That's just rubbish. Love is not like status objects and alike, it's more like a basic need.

sly279 wrote:
I use to and kinda still think I deserve love but it's hard to keep thinking that when everyone s**ts on you saying you don't.

Then don't listen to them.

sly279 wrote:
When you talk about waning love and women on wp ask well what do you bring to the table what do you Havel because men are just their income and objects or duties they can preform.

If you don't want to build relationships based on needs and demands, then don't involve in that game. Not every woman views a relationship as a transaction.

sly279 wrote:
All I have to offer is my love, companionship, loyalty and fact I'll do everything I can to make them happy.

I think that goes a long way.