Make up a really dumb quote/question

Page 16 of 97 [ 1543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 97  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 10:13 pm

why do mouths open vertically rather than horizontally?

b9
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 4:48 am

if one rips the wings off a butterfly in order to fly himself, then he will experience damnation at the theft of the livelyhood of another being for a futile purpose.

beware preying needlessly on the innocent, for your judgement on the day you die will certainly take that into account.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 6:17 am

why do eyes open up/down rather than sideways?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 11:33 am

The world is flat and everyone who thinks it's round is stupid and needs to learn that it isn't.

Vaccines cause autism and it's better to suffer a preventable illness and even die from it than be vaccinated.

The original Star Trek is racist towards white people because of its multiracial cast.

Cats are evil and demonic and should be tortured and horribly killed.

Diets are healthy and effective for losing weight.

If you so much as eat one cookie, you're a disgusting, obese failure.

Words can't hurt you.

It's better to leave literally dozens of unwanted puppies to die in the middle of nowhere than get your dogs spayed or neutered (seriously, that's what they are doing in Newfoundland, and that's what the think. If they think at all).

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

28 May 2017, 3:35 pm

"The darkness of one's soul is measured by the amount of unpaired socks he/she accumulated"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 5:29 pm

why don't humans sweat out [or exhale] all their waste products rather than do it #1 or #2 style?

b9
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 3:42 am

preamble:-
in australia we have "generic" packaging for all cigarette brands. they all contain warnings of some gruesome kind or another.

here is one example

well the lesson to be learned from this message is never to poke a packet of cigarettes and a lighter up your vagina when you are pregnant.

but unborn babies would not know how to smoke anyway unless they were genius's (how ironic (because one has to be a dunce to smoke))

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 3:48 am

why does intestinal gas and dookie have to stink?

b9
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 4:03 am

auntblabby wrote:
why does intestinal gas and dookie have to stink?

i do not know what "dookie" is, but i am thankful that intestinal gas stinks.

if it did not stink, you would never know when someone farted and just obliviously inhale their colonic expulsions.

i am particularly upset by people farting because it is an absolute invasion of my olfactory privacy with their filthy particles of waste (that constitute the smell).

just imagine they were odorless? by george one would live in a paranoid state if that were the case.

so a stupid idea may be to have celebrities like justin bieber or jennifer lopez (or whoever is most popular at the moment) capture their farts with some sort of bellows which compresses it into an aerosol cannister that they can then market as some sort of perfume or spray for their house.

"flatulence de kardashian" may be a good name for it. spray the stinkiest farts from all the celebrities to make your house seem like a celebrity hangout.

whatever. sorry i do go a bit overboard.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 4:06 am

"dookie" is yank urban slang for feces.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 4:16 am

auntblabby wrote:
"dookie" is yank urban slang for feces.

goodness gracious that gives me yet another marketing idea.

but first i will say that in 1990's australian slang, when someone had to defecate they may say "mate....gotta go and choke a darkie"

anyway just imagine how precious justin bieber turds would be worth if sold on the market. they would come with a "dna certification" certificate and a guarantee of authenticity.

it may sell funnily enough. someone maybe prepared to pay $1000 for a justin bieber piece of s**t, whereas everyone else is buying it for $1.99 on itunes.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 4:20 am

the reason i think that the ocean levels are rising is because too many sea sponges are being trawled by indonesian illegal fishermen.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 4:37 am

why does pain have to hurt?

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 9:50 am

These posts about "dookie" and flatulence make me laugh. I know it's silly and immature, but they do.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 7:41 pm

:alien: mee too! :alien:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 2:30 pm

I told my Mom I like, wanted that really cool 50$ brand name T-shirt all the other kids are wearing now. She said it was like, too expensive for a girl my age, and wished they had us wear uniforms at public schools instead. And I was like, "But MOOOM! If we wore uniforms we'd all look the SAME!" :o